Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (851654 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tiptoe1: 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
prinzeindygo:
My people is IELTS IDP acceptable? Pls save a soul

Yes, it's acceptable. But I hope it's ukvi you did?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Peterdapox: 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
DreamerDoer:
VISA ALERT!!!

3 Dependants Visas - Standard application
Biometric - 8th February
Application moved to DMC - 9th February
Got a NSF mail for unmarried Partner (proof of relationship and proof of address) and to resend Clear Copies of Children's Birth Certificate - 14th February
Resent old pictures, chats, affidavits, children hospital cards and family hospital cards, PCC and bank accounts statements -17th February
Application moved to VAC on February 22nd
Application received by VAC on February 22nd
Collection mail from TLS received on February 22nd
BRP mail received today February 23rd
DHL delivered today February 23rd

Thank you to everyone who never hesitate to be of help in terms of informations and clarification, God bless You.
To all those waiting for their own good news, It will end in praise for you.
Please is it the same bank statement you use for yourself and the dependents ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by hormohladey: 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Solakola19:
Good evening everyone one.
Please is it necessary to add your university certificate to your ecctis when submitting for biometrics?
Ecctis also asked me to send my final degree Certificate in a stamped and sealed envelope, And I don’t have my final certificate yet, I only have a “Notification of result” and I don’t know if they would accept it or not, pls do anyone know if Ecctis accept a Notification of result?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by hormohladey: 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Debby665:
Please who can put me through naric,I do not mind chatting you up personally please.
hello did you get someone to put you through I also need help on Ecctis
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by hormohladey: 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
Uzland:

Hi Phelixblaq, if you go to your Ecctis dashboard, click on Messages and request their official email address for document purposes, while explaining your situation to them. Don't forget to tell your institution to quote your unique Ecctis application number in the email when forwarding your transcript or letter to Ecctis. Cheers.cheesy
please do Ecctis accept certified copy of certificate send to their email, because I don’t have my final degree Certificate ready at the moment
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by hormohladey: 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ibkpeace01:
Pls a friend of mine wants to know if one can use statement of result as one of the documents required by ECCTIS in place of degree certificate?
pls I have the same issue I have a statement of result, Pls did Ecctis accept the statement of result in replace of a final degree Certificate
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Influential101: 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
hormohladey:
pls I have the same issue I have a statement of result, Pls did Ecctis accept the statement of result in replace of a final degree Certificate
Yes they do.. my friend used Statement of result.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by hormohladey: 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
Influential101:
pls which year did they accept it for your friend is it this year?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Influential101: 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
hormohladey:
pls which year did they accept it for your friend is it this year?
December 2022..

Did you upload your statement of result and they rejected it?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by hormohladey: 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
Influential101:
pls I sent you a mail, kindly respond thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by hormohladey: 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
Influential101:
December 2022..

I upload a transcript only and they rejected it ,, then Ecctis request that my school should send all documents to their postal address, transcript, final degree Certificate, and proficiency in English

But the issue is I don’t have a final degree certificate Because it’s not out yet
I have a NOR only (notification of result)
So I don’t know if they can accept my Notification of Result in replace of the final degree certificate they asked for, pls I need help can Ecctis accept NOR
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by hormohladey: 3:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
Influential101:
December 2022..

am trying to send you a mail but it’s not going through
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
hormohladey:
I upload a transcript only and they rejected it ,, then Ecctis request that my school should send all documents to their postal address, transcript, final degree Certificate, and proficiency in English

But the issue is I don’t have a final degree certificate Because it’s not out yet
I have a NOR only (notification of result)
So I don’t know if they can accept my Notification of Result in replace of the final degree certificate they asked for, pls I need help can Ecctis accept NOR

Oga go do IELTS....

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Influential101: 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
hormohladey:
am trying to send you a mail but it’s not going through
Sorry, I don't have access to the email.

I don't know what to advise in your case..
For my friend, everything (transcript, Statement of result and English proficiency) was uploaded during application, didn't have to come from the school.

All the best
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by eliascomm55: 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
Influential101:
Sorry, I don't have access to the email.

I don't know what to advise in your case..
For my friend, everything (transcript, Statement of result and English proficiency) was uploaded during application, didn't have to come from the school.

All the best
Is some cases , they requested for it from the school
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by victorVIC1(m): 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sparekey:
Ielts is out, not a bad one..

Nice one. How long did it take you to prepare for the examination

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by hormohladey: 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
eliascomm55:
Is some cases , they requested for it from the school
ok thanks for responding
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by eliascomm55: 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
OJInsight:

Thanks for your reply. Please do you mean I can add their details even when they are not applying for visa now?
Yes.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sparekey(m): 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
victorVIC1:

Nice one. How long did it take you to prepare for the examination

A week.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by victorVIC1(m): 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sparekey:

A week.

Are you for real? Please share links to your materials or any head up will be appreciated. Thanks in anticipation
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kunsoft(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Youtube is the best materials you need . even without study you will get the 4 points requested for except you are not a graduate.
victorVIC1:

Are you for real? Please share links to your materials or any head up will be appreciated. Thanks in anticipation

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by victorVIC1(m): 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kunsoft:
Youtube is the best materials you need . even without study you will get the 4 points requested for except you are not a graduate.

Thanks for the head up
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kunsoft(m): 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
You welcome. Make sure is UKVI
victorVIC1:

Thanks for the head up
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by chy55: 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
Please how can I pay for visa application fee?

I neither have a Dom account or someone that can help me to pay so that I can pay back in Naira.

Please any suggestions on how to pay.

Thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by victorVIC1(m): 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kunsoft:
You welcome. Make sure is UKVI

Noted
Thanks once more
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by meerak55: 11:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hi guys..

I just got my COS.
Please I have a questions about the cost of the application. Is it Standard 308USD?? or have I made a mistake somewhere?
Also, who knows how to get Criminal record certificate and how much it may cost?

Thanks guys

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by chy55: 3:24am On Mar 01, 2023
Please when I was filling my for, I got to the place I will make payment and the amount I'm seeing is USD598 (standard). Hope this is the correct amount.

Please someone kindly help confirm. And I can't go back to make corrections.

Thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 3:31am On Mar 01, 2023
meerak55:
Hi guys..

I just got my COS.
Please I have a questions about the cost of the application. Is it Standard 308USD?? or have I made a mistake somewhere?
Also, who knows how to get Criminal record certificate and how much it may cost?

Thanks guys

3yrs cos?? 308 dolls is correct
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 3:32am On Mar 01, 2023
chy55:
Please when I was filling my for, I got to the place I will make payment and the amount I'm seeing is USD598 (standard). Hope this is the correct amount.

Please someone kindly help confirm. And I can't go back to make corrections.

Thank you.

If its five years ...i think its correct..it used to be 611$...maybe dollar to pounds rate don change
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 3:33am On Mar 01, 2023
chy55:
Please how can I pay for visa application fee?

I neither have a Dom account or someone that can help me to pay so that I can pay back in Naira.

Please any suggestions on how to pay.

Thank you.
Go and open dom naaa
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Josskute(m): 5:03am On Mar 01, 2023
meerak55:
Hi guys..

I just got my COS.

Thanks guys
how bro? Did you later find a company to sponsor?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ijeshaoflondon: 5:49am On Mar 01, 2023
advanceDNA:

3yrs cos?? 308 dolls is correct

Yes... 3years- 308
5 years- 611

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.