Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,790 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (852227 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ceejay2: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2023
Please house how do I go about sending a paid mail to DMC UKVI. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 11:21am On Mar 14, 2023
slimanyd:

Lol. U sure say nah cos be that . grin . First time hearing a 1 year cos. Even on ukvi. It says 3 to 5 years and here ,u are talking about 1 year. Hmmn. Let's wait for the gurus to come in and share there views.

Employer can chose to sponsor for 6months to 5 years....its based on their discretion...
The info on ukvi website is for visa application
Cost.... 1-3 years pay same: 247£
4 to 5 years pay same: 479£

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 11:23am On Mar 14, 2023
Teedol:
Good evening my great pple, pls this is super urgent, I got a dependat visa(tier2) with a passport that was less than 6 months to expire. Am planning on travelling with the same passport and it's basically 2 days less than 3 months to expire. Am I good to go?

Oga dey go uk....if u do mistake renew your passport for nigeria...u wont be able to travel for the next two or even three months

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by eliascomm55: 11:46am On Mar 14, 2023
Teedol:
Good evening my great pple, pls this is super urgent, I got a dependat visa(tier2) with a passport that was less than 6 months to expire. Am planning on travelling with the same passport and it's basically 2 days less than 3 months to expire. Am I good to go?
you are very good to go. You can renew it when you get to the UK.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by eliascomm55: 11:50am On Mar 14, 2023
Ceejay2:
Good morning comrades and our ogas in the house. Please who applied early Feb has gotten their dependants visa(s) mine is taking forever! Applied Feb 3rd on the 8th asked for additional documents for son which I submitted on the 16th. Na so e dey tay
I did biometric on the 23RD January, nothing till now. I sent paid mail last week. Hoping to hear from them soon sha
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MsLane: 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
Exactly.

They are willing to pay the £247 but the COS is 1year.

I'm not pleased about it o.
What to do

advanceDNA:

Employer can chose to sponsor for 6months to 5 years....its based on their discretion...
The info on ukvi website is for visa application
Cost.... 1-3 years pay same: 247£
4 to 5 years pay same: 479£
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
MsLane:
Exactly.

They are willing to pay the £247 but the COS is 1year.

I'm not pleased about it o.
What to do

U need to understand from.the employer's point of view.... they are trying u out....why pay for 3 or 5 years which will cost them more when they can pay for one year and renew u each year they want to continue with u....

See..it makes no difference...weda 1 or 5 years ...you are at their mercy either way..mm

If they pay for 5 years they can terminate ur sponsorship after one year if they dont want you and get a refund from home office for the number of years u ddnt work for them....so whats the point of paying for sponsoring... this one is not nigerian agent naaa... u applied and got the job??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CarlosTheJackal: 2:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
advanceDNA:

U need to understand from.the employer's point of view.... they are trying u out....why pay for 3 or 5 years which will cost them more when they can pay for one year and renew u each year they want to continue with u....

See..it makes no difference...weda 1 or 5 years ...you are at their mercy either way..mm

If they pay for 5 years they can terminate ur sponsorship after one year if they dont want you and get a refund from home office for the number of years u ddnt work for them....so whats the point of paying for sponsoring... this one is not nigerian agent naaa... u applied and got the job??
please do you have an idea of covid-19 test price and also the cost of TB test
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
CarlosTheJackal:
please do you have an idea of covid-19 test price and also the cost of TB test

Covid 19 test?? Is thats still a thing... u only need vaccination certificate if tge employer asks... most airline dont ask...

TB test is 56800 at IOM
Around 60k at st nicholas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CarlosTheJackal: 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
advanceDNA:

Covid 19 test?? Is thats still a thing... u only need vaccination certificate if tge employer asks... most airline dont ask...

TB test is 56800 at IOM
Around 60k at st nicholas
thanks.

Is there a charge for vaccination certificate and how much if there is?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by prinzeindygo: 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
Good day my wonderful people.. my wife is yet to receive her COS. Can she do with her Passport expiring in August. ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by scardi: 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
eliascomm55:
I did biometric on the 23RD January, nothing till now. I sent paid mail last week. Hoping to hear from them soon sha
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
CarlosTheJackal:
thanks.

Is there a charge for vaccination certificate and how much if there is?

U dont pay for vaccination certificate... u go to a goverment hospital to get the shots and u cant get the two immediately.....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by scardi: 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
Did you get nsf mail? Pls check your email.
eliascomm55:
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by SOLARPOWER1(f): 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
Hello all, If my visa processing time exceeds the resumption date on my COS, would this affect whether my visa would be granted? My employer is only paying for the standard processing which taked 15working days, by then my resumption date would have been exceeded.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CarlosTheJackal: 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
advanceDNA:

U dont pay for vaccination certificate... u go to a goverment hospital to get the shots and u cant get the two immediately.....
Trust me, you have been of help.

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
Abeg ooh Its been quite difficult getting a house in high wycombe. Who is in high wycombe or in bucks and can help out? I need 1 or 2 bedroom flat.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by eliascomm55: 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
scardi:

Did you get nsf mail? Pls check your email.
attached image is what they sent to me

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by eliascomm55: 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
SOLARPOWER1:
Hello all, If my visa processing time exceeds the resumption date on my COS, would this affect whether my visa would be granted? My employer is only paying for the standard processing which taked 15working days, by then my resumption date would have been exceeded.
it doesn’t affect anything. Relax your mind
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by scardi: 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
I pray we get it this week I also did on that date too, I sent you a mail
eliascomm55:
attached image is what they sent to me
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by scardi: 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
I'm also waiting for mine. I got that nsf mail too
scardi:

I pray we get it this week I also did on that date too, I sent you a mail
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by prinzeindygo: 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
Good day my wonderful people.. my wife is yet to receive her COS. Can she apply for visa with her Passport expiring in August. ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by eliascomm55: 9:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
prinzeindygo:
Good day my wonderful people.. my wife is yet to receive her COS. Can she apply for visa with her Passport expiring in August. ?
Yes. She can
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ojadaddy28: 6:46am On Mar 15, 2023
Good morning house,pls how much is police clearance certificate and can I do it at police training sch ikeja or alagbon?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by prinzeindygo: 7:56am On Mar 15, 2023
Ojadaddy28:
Good morning house,pls how much is police clearance certificate and can I do it at police training sch ikeja or alagbon?

Only at Alagbon
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ceejay2: 7:56am On Mar 15, 2023
Ojadaddy28:

You can do it at Alagbon.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Selfia: 8:44am On Mar 15, 2023
Good morning all, please after getting an offer letter how long does it take for COS to be out for overseas applicants?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Cassan(f): 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2023
Hello, house. Please my uncle is trying to process a healthcare job in the UK. He wants to submit his document to NARIC. But the transcript he has is addressed to a school in Nigeria. Can he still use it to process his NARIC?
I will appreciate your response, please.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2023
Cassan:
Hello, house. Please my uncle is trying to process a healthcare job in the UK. He wants to submit his document to NARIC. But the transcript he has is addressed to a school in Nigeria. Can he still use it to process his NARIC?
I will appreciate your response, please.

U mean all 4 pages of the transcript has the name of the school it eas addressed to??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2023
Selfia:
Good morning all, please after getting an offer letter how long does it take for COS to be out for overseas applicants?

Sit back and relax....COS dey ready sometimes like indomie...sometimes rice, and sometimes like beans.....
u dont know if ur employer has applied.
.home office be like weather...u cant predict their delivery time....so just go and praying

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.