Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (842844 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ceejay2: 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
Cassan:
Hello, house. Please my uncle is trying to process a healthcare job in the UK. He wants to submit his document to NARIC. But the transcript he has is addressed to a school in Nigeria. Can he still use it to process his NARIC?
I will appreciate your response, please.

Let him use it like that doesn't matter anywhere it was addressed to as long as its from his school.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by aussy1: 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
@isey4u & lucky4real28... Please don't be offended I can't seem to be able to gain access to my mail I used in opening this account.. But just ask me here openly I will respond... Thanks

Emabinu
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by aussy1: 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
Hi Fam, please I have some serious to ask.. I was the woman that got COS of 5 years... I'm at the stage of passing $604 visa fees.. My question is this:

After paying the visa fees of $604 will I still pay another money for biometrics because after that payment I will be directed to Tslcontact for biometric & photograph appointment..

Question 2, the uploading of docs is it not something one can do... Compress and upload accordingly instead of paying 12k300.

Please someone should educate me... Thanks fam
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
advanceDNA:

Sit back and relax....COS dey ready sometimes like indomie...sometimes rice, and sometimes like beans.....
u dont know if ur employer has applied.
.home office be like weather...u cant predict their delivery time....so just go and praying
You have a very 🤣 crazy way of making comments.grin

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Selfia: 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
advanceDNA:

Sit back and relax....COS dey ready sometimes like indomie...sometimes rice, and sometimes like beans.....
u dont know if ur employer has applied.
.home office be like weather...u cant predict their delivery time....so just go and praying

Thanks you so much dear
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ceejay2: 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
Good evening comrades and honourables in the house. The paid email thing has not been going through since morning uptill now. anyone experiencing this?

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by eliascomm55: 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
Cassan:
Hello, house. Please my uncle is trying to process a healthcare job in the UK. He wants to submit his document to NARIC. But the transcript he has is addressed to a school in Nigeria. Can he still use it to process his NARIC?
I will appreciate your response, please.
the address on it does not matter
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by aussy1: 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ceejay2:
Good evening comrades and honourables in the house. The paid email thing has not been going through since morning uptill now. anyone experiencing this?

Maybe just maybe that's why they are going on maintenance tomorrow by 2pn till 7pm...you hopefully before then or after maintenance... Keep it running
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by aussy1: 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
Please someone should answer me na... I'm begging
aussy1:
Hi Fam, please I have some serious to ask.. I was the woman that got COS of 5 years... I'm at the stage of passing $604 visa fees.. My question is this:

After paying the visa fees of $604 will I still pay another money for biometrics because after that payment I will be directed to Tslcontact for biometric & photograph appointment..

Question 2, the uploading of docs is it not something one can do... Compress and upload accordingly instead of paying 12k300.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by isey4u(f): 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
Thanks for the reply. I hope you are settled now. Please I just needed to ask for your connect for the COS. I have tried just about everywhere. Can you help me with that please.

aussy1:
@isey4u & lucky4real28... Please don't be offended I can't seem to be able to gain access to my mail I used in opening this account.. But just ask me here openly I will respond... Thanks

Emabinu

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by meetme01: 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
aussy1:

Yes. you will pay for biometrics

Sure. You can do it yourself if you're certain of doing it properly else, you will be contacted to upload one or two you already uploaded.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Peterdapox: 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2023
aussy1:

You are paying any money after visa application fee but if you want to enjoy other non compulsory services you will pay like , paying for work in etc.
2. Download Adobe scanner to scan your documents to pdf format. Don't waste your money

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ojadaddy28: 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ceejay2:

You can do it at Alagbon.
pls how much is it?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by aussy1: 2:17am On Mar 16, 2023
Peterdapox:

*You are paying any money after visa application fee* but if you want to enjoy other non compulsory services you will pay like , paying for work in etc.
2. Download Adobe scanner to scan your documents to pdf format. Don't waste your money

My documents are scanned already but please
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by aussy1: 2:21am On Mar 16, 2023
meetme01:

Yes. you will pay for biometrics

Sure. You can do it yourself if you're certain of doing it properly else, you will be contacted to upload one or two you already uploaded.
Thanks so much

That means after paying the visa application fees, I will still pay another 40k for biometrics... Na wa o... I'm running down on cash cry . I was thinking that it would be included in the visa fees....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 3:47am On Mar 16, 2023
aussy1:

Thanks so much

That means after paying the visa application fees, I will still pay another 40k for biometrics... Na wa o... I'm running down on cash cry . I was thinking that it would be included in the visa fees....

U don't have to pay for biometrics...pple pay 47k so they can get fast appointment ...if u can wait...free appointment slot will pop up on the TLS web site ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by aussy1: 4:36am On Mar 16, 2023
advanceDNA:

U don't have to pay for biometrics...pple pay 47k so they can get fast appointment ...if u can wait...free appointment slot will pop up on the TLS web site ....
Thanks so much for educating me on this... I appreciate it
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by chy55: 8:27am On Mar 16, 2023
aussy1:

You will not pay for biometrics just select Standard. You will only pay if you are going for Priority or Super Priority.

You can upload your documents but it must be in PDF. You will select Self Service to be able to upload by yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ceejay2: 10:04am On Mar 16, 2023
Ojadaddy28:
pls how much is it?

Depends on your bargaining power, at least 37k-40k.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 11:31am On Mar 16, 2023
MsLane:
Good Morning All.
I received my COS for 1year.
Should i reject it as I was expecting 3 or 5years.
These British people can be funny and one could be at their mercy within that 1year; What do you think?
Anyone been in this position?
Plus I have a family. cry

Just like advanceDNA has said, your employer reserves the right to apply for any desirable length of time on your CoS as they deem fit. However, it can always be renewed when its about to expire.

Whether you choose to reject it or not, is up to you, but be aware that the CoS you have is what a lot of people are begging/paying/praying for. In the event that your contract is not renewed, experience has shown that employers would rather employ someone who is already in the UK than employ someone from abroad.

The choice is yours

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 11:37am On Mar 16, 2023
aussy1:

1. You do not pay any other fees aside your visa fee. However, there are value added services on TLScontact website which are OPTIONAL that you may need to pay for, should you decide to go for them.

2. You can upload your documents via the SELF-SERVICE option. However, if you make any mistake or omit any document after submission, you will have to pay for the ASSISTED SERVICE to correct it.

I hope this helps

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2023
thiagoteres:

You apply for jobs you are eligible for by tailoring your application to the person specification of the role.

how do u go about that "really"
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2023
Thane:
Hello Guys

Please I have gone through the thread, although somethings are not clear but I have taken the cue to get some documents listed here by some people.

I have gotten my passport, transcripts and I will get my certificate of medium of instruction soon.

So my case is, I have a Bsc in Human Anatomy, grad 2019 but I have not seen any job listings in the links looking for people like me.

Please experienced guys, is there any links you can point me to so I can see work opportunities or even general skille

d worker opportunities that anybody can do. I just want to follow who know road

Please guys help Uzland achmed1

did ur UK japa plans pull through
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
Thane:
Hello Guys

Please I have gone through the thread, although somethings are not clear but I have taken the cue to get some documents listed here by some people.

I have gotten my passport, transcripts and I will get my certificate of medium of instruction soon.

So my case is, I have a Bsc in Human Anatomy, grad 2019 but I have not seen any job listings in the links looking for people like me.

Please experienced guys, is there any links you can point me to so I can see work opportunities or even general skilled worker opportunities that anybody can do. I just want to follow who know road

Please guys help Uzland achmed1

did ur UK japa plans later pull through, I forgot to ask u, u were preparing ur documents, shey u studied Anatomy
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2023
RennyKitty:
To others who are hoping to get Sponsored jobs too. Please let me share a few tips that might help.
1. Download the CV app and register duly and make every experience be it internship or volunteer jobs count. Also be very sure of the referees you will be using for your CV cos they will be contacted before you can be issued your offer letter when you eventually get the job. Also I would advise that you download a sample CV in your job field and follow the templates. Your CV matters a lot and is almost like the master key that will unlock every other doors Of your career progression.
2. After you have successfully built a good CV, good on Apps like Indeed, TotalJobs, Glassdoor and NHS websites and register. Then upload your CV. Some of these websites have assessments that you would be needing to complete and indeed even gives the option to write a cover letter. That’s like a golden opportunity to sell yourself. Please do notices that.
3. Now in order to avoid applying to multiple job openings that you are qualified for but can’t get because they don’t have Tier 2 sponsorship license. You can go to Gov.uk and check the lengthy list of licensed sponsors. Write the employers that fit in your field then go back to Indeed and the other apps and just input the names. It will for sure bring out available job openings and you start sending in your applications.
4. In my case I made it a point of duty at a point to apply to 10jobs in a day. Yes it was stressful and at some point I gave up and trust me that was when I got the call. Matter of fact I I did 2 interviews in one day and got the both jobs. At some point i felt I was wasting time and it seemed almost impossible considering my level of education and all even my sister told me to give up but God showed up.
5. While waiting you can get your Naric assessments ready as it lasts for a lifetime and you would need it for English proficiency or better still do IELTS exams. To avoid any form of delay after getting your CoS
You can also do your TB tests as people are finding it so difficult to book test dates and the result is Valid for just 6 months And of course except you lose focus you would have gotten a headway around the Job issue before the expiration. The only problem here is just that you would be needing a UK address while filling the form.
You will also be needing a police certificate but you can easily get that at Alagbon and you can’t apply for it pre employment because it is only valid for 3 months and
6. lastly and most importantly get your funds ready. A lot of these employers are not ready to pay for anything. They even see the CoS as a huge favor which sadly is in this part of the world. So you need to get your funds ready CoS agencies are “bombarding” them with applications but I think they just stretch out to select random applications here and there. So once they see you are dragging your matter, they move on to the next eligible candidate.
Let opportunities meet you prepared at all times. Especially since it’s Japa season and everyone is looking for a way to legitimately escape this Buhari’s wahala and secret achievements� Please I’m open to more hindsights as I still have a lot of people who want to try this visa route too.
God will see us all through ��

did u Japa plans later pull through man,
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tomiwiyu: 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2023
@generalkoke... pls i want to contact you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Adejumee: 11:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
Hello everyone

Thank you for the platform and resources and information.

I recently got my cos certificate and currently filling my visa form

And I am using IELTS instead of ECCITIS

However I am confused with the English requirement questions on the form.

What is the appropriate answer?
yes or no

If I select no I will have to upload those other documents and I am using IELTS.

If I select yes it is just requesting for police certificate as additional documents.

Kindly assist

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: DAramis and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.