Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (846364 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by slimbimaz(f): 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2023
Tier4Dependant:

I believe you know that’s just one person’s opinions as there are others which would believe care home is better than domiciliary care.

Of course I do, and opinions like this make one weigh pros and cons when it comes to opportunities at hand.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oak202: 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
Onyxunlimited:

Hi. Please I asked you a question in the other discussion thread. The one about the Finland education.
Please, I need your input.
Thanks.
I have replied
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oak202: 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
Positivitttty11:

Hello please I applied online at the enter Finland website and I chose embassy of Finland in Abuja as my service point. What am I to do next and how do I book an appointment at the embassy
I have answered you on the Finland Thread
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tiptoe1: 11:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
DoDirtsLikeWorm:

Walahi E dey vex me.
You know how much this thing dey cost.
What happened to "what ever that is worth doing is worth overdoing; moderations are for cowards"?

Book Exam, take your time to ransack yourself and know their cons through YouTube videos.
Okay.. now he will pay another money, money that he supposed to be using for other important things.

There are people with a very good knowledge of English and who also prepared well and won't meet their required score. Enter Canada thread where applicants needs 8.0 in listening and 7.0 on other module

Some people there write it 4-5 times before meeting their required score but I understand what you're saying sha, the 4.0 score required is too easy for someone not to have it.

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tiptoe1: 11:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
chy55:
No I was not taken for a secondary inspection. This was asked after getting our of the plane.

Someone who came in recently was only asked to provide an evidence of accommodation. Didn't know they now ask questions like this o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Positivitttty11(f): 5:34am On Apr 29, 2023
oak202:

I have answered you on the Finland Thread

I'm new here can you give me the link?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Zenita: 5:59am On Apr 29, 2023
Pls can I upload my statement of account(pof) while applying for visa after 10 days of printing or needs to print new statement of account.

For instance, If the statement of account is printed on 20/04/2023, can I still upload it on 30/04/2023 for visa application.

Pls enlighten me. Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Joomie: 8:25am On Apr 29, 2023
Hello oga sirs and bosses mas. Please is Egypt Air good to fly with?

I'm not so new on this page. Been following and learning quietly. I'll also share my visa and brp testimony so people can learn a thing or 2 (I've been too 'excited' to put all my words together) but please share your sincere thoughts about Egypt Air. É dakun

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sugher(f): 9:09am On Apr 29, 2023
oak202:
Visa Alert for Family of 4
Biometric - 14th April,2023
Pick up later- 28th April,2023
Passport pick up with 3 months entry visa- 28th April,2023
Waiting for Brp mail

Documents submitted for MA
IELTS ( UKVI)
PCC
TB Test
CoS
Maintenance Letter
Reference Letter (it is not neccessary)
N.B- Do not submit reference letter.it is not mandatory

Partner documents
PCC
TB test
Maintenance Letter with wife CoS
Family pictures
Nikkah Certificate with Sworn Affidavit for Declaration of Marriage from Court because it was mostly written in arabic.

congratulations
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Femaletribe: 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2023
dee1504:

Open my profile and check my posts from the beginning of this thread. You should have enough to guide you
Hello! Please can I send you an email?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Divinehenrich(m): 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2023
Please who can help me process English proficiency(ecctis)
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by karixz: 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2023
Zenita:
Pls can I upload my statement of account(pof) while applying for visa after 10 days of printing or needs to print new statement of account.

For instance, If the statement of account is printed on 20/04/2023, can I still upload it on 30/04/2023 for visa application.

Pls enlighten me. Thanks

I think this would not work. It has to be working 28 days of your application date if I’m not mistaken

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Osa4: 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2023
karixz:

I think this would not work. It has to be working 28 days of your application date if I’m not mistaken

Day 31 for application after the money has stayed about 28 days in your account

The question she is asking is confusing I guess that's why the gurus no answer
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
tiptoe1:

There are people with a very good knowledge of English and who also prepared well and won't meet their required score. Enter Canada thread where applicants needs 8.0 in listening and 7.0 on other module

Some people there write it 4-5 times before meeting their required score but I understand what you're saying sha, the 4.0 score required is too easy for someone not to have it.

Yes, that's my point.
Everyone has difficulties in some places, but if I ever have 3 in IELTS, I will forget everything about that exam.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2023
Zenita:

Pls enlighten me. Thanks

Yes, you can.
Although if they have doubts, they'll might still ask you to send an updated SoA..
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2023
Osa4:

Day 31 for application after the money has stayed about 28 days in your account

The question she is asking is confusing I guess that's why the gurus no answer

I don't think that's his question.

I believe s/he has attain all the required time and has printed the statement of account out already, but something might have delayed the applicant for about 10days, maybe TLS Biometric date or what have you.

So the answer is yes, because it is not must that one prints out SoA today and submits today's still.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Oginnism123: 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
Divinehenrich:
Please who can help me process English proficiency(ecctis)

I can put you through. I just did mine. But they wasted my time sha.

After uploading all the original documents, they still requested that the school should send Hard copies of the documents.

started processing in February, got it in April.

others are of the opinion that it's because I did not do a fast track service.

I did standard that should take 10 working days.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Divinehenrich(m): 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
Please do. I just send you pm
Oginnism123:

I can put you through. I just did mine. But they wasted my time sha.

After uploading all the original documents, they still requested that the school should send Hard copies of the documents.

started processing in February, got it in April.

others are of the opinion that it's because I did not do a fast track service.

I did standard that should take 10 working days.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Osa4: 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2023
oak202:
Visa Alert for Family of 4
Waiting for Brp mail

IELTS ( UKVI)
PCC
TB Test
CoS
Maintenance Letter

Partner documents
PCC
TB test
Family pictures
Nikkah Certificate with Sworn Affidavit for Declaration of Marriage from Court because it was mostly written in arabic.

Where did u submit

Did u put employment or offer letter ?

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oak202: 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2023
chy55:
Good afternoon house

Some information that might be useful

I got to the UK today and here are some questions they asked me at the POE.

1. How did you know about the job?
2. What type of job?
3. What is the name of the company?
4. Any proof that you were given a job?
5. What is your salary?
6. How many hours are you going to work?
7. If someone is lying unconscious on the
floor, what will you do?
8. What is dementia?
9. What is the name of the contact person
with regards to the job?

Thank you all

I asked earlier how you responded to the question s. Sorry for bothering you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ceejay2: 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2023
oak202:

I asked earlier how you responded to the question. Sorry for bothering you

Well depends on the IM officer you are assigned to. I just got in through Gatwick today and I didn't even spend upto 2mins with the IM officer.

1st question..is this your first time in the UK,
Me..yes
2nd. What's the name of the company and Where in the UK are you going
Me...told him
3rd..bla bla bla
Me.. I just said No
4th. What job
Me..health care worker
He now said that's what I asked earlier and you said No.
Me.. Oh sorry I didn't hear that very well
5th..Do you know where to pick up your brp
Me. Yes and told him
He, ok ok please place your right thumb, index on there after which he stamped me in.

Before then there's this Nigeria guy on another IM officer Booth, didn't know what they asked him at first he showed them the Cos print out and one Lagos State letterhead paper, heard him saying...it's from lagos State government with a high tone. I pray they let him in because he's probably not answering the question.

See my ppl It's all by God's grace and mercy and also pray that you meet someone that will favor you. I didn't take out any paper from my folder because I had them printed out just in case. It's just God's Mercy.

I don read tire all the likely POE questions people pasted here even the work address I store am for head.

Please when booking flights check the nearest airport to your destination, not because everyone is going to Heathrow, you too won follow, Heathrow might not favour you. If they don't ask for your cos print out don't give it they don't even need it for anything.

Thanks and God bless.

15 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oak202: 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ceejay2:

Well depends on the IM officer you are assigned to. I just got in through Gatwick today and I didn't even spend upto 2mins with the IM officer.

Me..yes
Me...told him
3rd..bla bla bla
Me.. I just said No
4th. What job
Me..health care worker
Me. Yes and told him
He, ok ok please place your right thumb, index on there after which he stamped me in.

Before then there's this Nigeria guy on another IM officer Booth, didn't know what they asked him at first he showed them the Cos print out and one Lagos State letterhead paper, heard him saying...it's from lagos State government with a high tone. I pray they let him in because he's probably not answering the question.

See my ppl It's all by God's grace and mercy and also pray that you meet someone that will favor you. I didn't take out any paper from my folder because I had them printed out just in case. It's just God's Mercy.

I don read tire all the likely POE questions people pasted here even the work address I store am for head.

Please when booking flights check the nearest airport to your destination, not because everyone is going to Heathrow, you too won follow, Heathrow might not favour you. If they don't ask for your cos print out don't give it they don't even need it for anything.

Thanks and God bless.

God bless you for this reply.
The land will favour you IJN

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Generalkoke: 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2023
Osa4:

Try and look for new sponsor while inside

Would have said find NHS jobs but u need experience from those care homes

Dorm care is actually better than care home tho or look for support work

See start from somewhere build CV

Be proactive o.... God will be with u

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Generalkoke: 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2023
Dorm without a car is more stressful,walking house to house..I’m trying to change sponsor,it’s all about cash these days
Osa4:

Try and look for new sponsor while inside

Would have said find NHS jobs but u need experience from those care homes

Dorm care is actually better than care home tho or look for support work

See start from somewhere build CV

Be proactive o.... God will be with u
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Canva1405: 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ceejay2:

Me..yes
Me...told him
3rd..bla bla bla
Me.. I just said No
4th. What job
Me..health care worker
Me. Yes and told him

Thanks and God bless.
Thank you for this Info. Enjoy your new country.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ceejay2: 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
Canva1405:

Thanks 🙏🙏🙏
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ceejay2: 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
Canva1405:

Thanks bro , God bless you 🙏🙏🙏
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by happigirl1: 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
Good day.
Kindly private chat me. I need to clarify somtin. 09061885484. Tnx a bunch
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by youngmusty: 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
One furnished room available for immediate rent in a 3 bedroom house at Liverpool L11 15mins bus to Liverpool city center. Preferably single.
Very close to bustop. DM me for further information
350£ pcm
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2023
Myella:
Good evening. I want to confirm the next date for UKVI IELTS test. Someone as should kindly help out
Book NOW🔥 for any date & month of your choice, because from 1 May, there'll be a price increase for all IELTS tests done with BC.
Book here https://ieltsukviregistration.britishcouncil.org/choose-country
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by happigirl1: 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
@Mekailo kindly mail me or send me ur wapp no. I need some vital clarifications. happinessunueroh@gmail.com . Pls bro
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Prizee1: 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
[quote author=oak202 post=122813025]Visa Alert for Family of 4
Waiting for Brp mail

IELTS ( UKVI)
PCC
TB Test
CoS
Maintenance Letter

Partner documents
PCC
TB test
Family pictures

Congratulations. What is maintenance letter? Is it compulsory? Since the COS already has maintenance ticked as Y on it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.