Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (847435 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 12:23am On May 01, 2023
Goodly1:

Una nแป go kee me oo.๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ
Wetin kwansaign Ekweremadu here! LoL...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Toh, we heard/read OBJ wrote letter to the judges for leniency on the case, I think Abike needs to go learn how to write such letters, because ehhhhh.....wetyn dis dependants visa deh do and will do. Na time
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 12:41am On May 01, 2023
leef2022:

Toh, we heard/read OBJ wrote letter to the judges for leniency on the case, I think Abike needs to go learn how to write such letters, because ehhhhh.....wetyn dis dependants visa deh do and will do. Na time

It's for formalities, they won't take that letter serious.
Ekweremmadu is a scapegoat and U.K will teach him a lesson in about a week from now or so.

He has served about 1 year now and hopefully he will still have 1 or 2 more to serve. Reason being that since they enacted that Trafficking Law, they have never caught anybody and Ekweremmadu will be used as an example.

He will be an exConvict and that's good for the politicians of this Contraption.

They comes to YOUKAY, and see how everywhere is and comes back home to watch us inhale dusts? That's wickedness

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Oggg: 3:49am On May 01, 2023
Overthinker:

Thanks for the suggestion oggg, the other parent is awaiting his visa also, as he applied with the children
submit the other parentโ€™s visa application form as well so they know he is going .. once two parents will be in the UK, no one will ask about care arrangements
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Oggg: 3:51am On May 01, 2023
Testy17:
The child had be with them for 6 years now and they are traveling to UK.
I donโ€™t understand why you are bent on this? You want your child to be a househelp or what? Thatโ€™s if thats not what they are re already doing. U are annoying me with the whole my uncle wants to take my daughter story.. train ur child. Ur child needs you more than any uncle hian
Let me tell you for free, if you like write 20 consent letters as you have stated no UKVI official will give your child visa to follow your uncle to where I dont know because that government obviously cares about children

8 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by milkytins(m): 10:19am On May 01, 2023
Hi everyone,
I need your advice. I renewed my international passport in London, and the collection date on the slip is April 28, 2023, but I have not received the passport. I need to travel next month for an important event outside the UK for which I have paid the full money, and I need a passport to travel. I have less than two weeks to submit my visa application for the event.

Please, is there anything I can do to get the passport as soon as possible?

Thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mindlog: 11:34am On May 01, 2023
Testy17:
My good people, kindly advise on what and to go about this;

My Uncle wants to take my daughter along with his family to UK as his dependents and we didn't bear thasame surname. Please, how possible is this?. As he has been in UK already but his family is still in nigeria.

Thanks in anticipation

The way to go about it, is your daughter stays with you in Nigeria as she does not qualify as your uncle's dependent..

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 3:18pm On May 01, 2023
Femaletribe:

Please is clinical physiologist and physiologist the same thing?

Yes. There are so many branches of Clinical Physiology. Also different organisations have different nomenclature for Physiologists, some may even call it 'Practitioner' or 'Healthcare Scientist'. It's all the same.

I hope this helps
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Femaletribe: 4:19pm On May 01, 2023
dee1504:

Yes. There are so many branches of Clinical Physiology. Also different organisations have different nomenclature for Physiologists, some may even call it 'Practitioner' or 'Healthcare Scientist'. It's all the same.

I hope this helps
Thank you very much. You once posted about a certification course in respiratory physiology. Please can you share?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Zenita: 5:47pm On May 01, 2023
Good day gurus in the house,

I have made payment for MA visa fee and have been redirected to tlscontact.

Pls if I dont want to subscribe to premium or flexi biometrics, Where can I see the option for standard biometrics without paying any fee? Is it at TLC or ukvi?

However, while opting for self service upload, Am I going to upload documents before going for schedule biometrics or after biometrics has been done.

Thanks as justice is done to my questions
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gentew(m): 6:52pm On May 01, 2023
oak202:

Ikeja.
I didnt submit offer letter.
Everything i submitted is what i listed

Please help a brother......

I need a step by step guide on how to get a carer job in the UK with COS. I appreciate if you can share your own steps with me/us. Please I am aggresively desperate to leave naija.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by prinzeindygo: 7:22pm On May 01, 2023
Read this thread from first page
Gentew:

I need a step by step guide on how to get a carer job in the UK with COS. I appreciate if you can share your own steps with me/us. Please I am aggresively desperate to leave naija.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 01, 2023
I can process your police character certificate within 2 days irrespective of your location... contact on my bio.,
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 10:20pm On May 01, 2023
Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘ to all those who recently succeeded on this journey!

For those yet to succeed, I'd recommend you focus your applications more on NHS jobs, especially if you can't meet the financial demands of private care homes.
NHS Band 3 or 4 care/support worker roles are also eligible for HACW visa, or Band 5+ if you're a qualified health professional.
And, yes, the WHO Red List doesn't necessarily affect individual applications made directly to employers.๐Ÿค—

The SW visa is still open to all other eligible professions, including those in IT, Admin, Teaching etc. You can also learn a new skill (eg any advanced IT/computer packages) and explore other options aside from Care.

Having IELTS for UKVI, PCC, TB test cert etc, whilst you're yet to get a job offer is not a guarantee that you'll get one, and some of these could even expire before the actual need arises. The competition has gone beyond just having these. Focus on getting more experience/skills first before applying for jobs.

You can also take your cue from the below abridged comment.๐Ÿ‘‡
Uzland:

...Check county/city councils' careers websites and apply for social care assistant jobs, or any other shortage occupation that you're qualified for. You can also apply to CIC organizations (search on NHS jobs website). Most of them are willing to take people, especially candidates with a valid driving licence, for community support worker roles. I wish you all the best of luck.๐Ÿ™cheesy

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 11:01pm On May 01, 2023
Femaletribe:

Thank you very much. You once posted about a certification course in respiratory physiology. Please can you share?

I'm not sure I have mentioned any certificate course in Respiratory Physiology. However, if you can tag the post, that might re-jig my memory. Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 3:52am On May 02, 2023
Uzland:
Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘ to all those who recently succeeded on this journey!

For those yet to succeed, I'd recommend you focus your applications more on NHS jobs, especially if you can't meet the financial demands of private care homes. [/b]
NHS Band 3 or 4 care/support worker roles are also eligible for HACW visa, or Band 5+ if you're a qualified health professional.
And, yes, the WHO Red List doesn't necessarily affect individual applications made directly to employers.๐Ÿค—

The SW visa is still open to all other eligible professions, including those in IT, Admin, Teaching etc. You can also learn a new skill (eg any advanced IT/computer packages) and explore other options aside from Care.

[b]Having IELTS for UKVI, PCC, TB test cert etc, whilst you're yet to get a job offer is not a guarantee that you'll get one, and some of these could even expire before the actual need arises. The competition has gone beyond just having these. Focus on getting more experience/skills first before applying for jobs.

You can also take your cue from the below abridged comment.๐Ÿ‘‡

U talk what pls? gini? ๐Ÿ˜ณ financial demand, are talking about salary you will earn or tithe of the salary you will earn. I thought it was free to secure a job from NHS and private care homes.?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 3:56am On May 02, 2023
Gentew:

I need a step by step guide on how to get a carer job in the UK with COS. I appreciate if you can share your own steps with me/us. Please I am aggresively desperate[b][/b] to leave naija.

U don't need one of those words highlighted. Choose wisely

Aggressively (needed/not needed)
Desperate (needed/not needed)
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Zenita: 4:37am On May 02, 2023
Please is there any way I can edit my visa application after visa fee has been paid but yet to do biometrics.

I made mistake in annual salary instead of 21,805 thatโ€™s on the note of CoS, I wrote 20,405 in my application. How can I correct this plz before I finally make submission.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pakirisuitesphc(m): 6:29am On May 02, 2023
Cross it and sign, then write a letter to accompany it. Though is an innocent mistake because your COS copy will carry the correct amount. Is immaterial to the decision. If you have mistakenly increased it, they may think you want to use lie to gain visa, reverse is the case now.

Zenita:
Please is there any way I can edit my visa application after visa fee has been paid but yet to do biometrics.

I made mistake in annual salary instead of 21,805 thatโ€™s on the note of CoS, I wrote 20,405 in my application. How can I correct this plz before I finally make submission.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 6:57am On May 02, 2023
Zenita:

U cant edit once u have paid.... unless u cancel u application and resubmit another one...they will refund u for the old one but not immediately....meaning u have to get another money to submit the new one... ....

But i dont think the mistake you made can even be an issue since the COS is correct...the COS is the most important issue...

..... write a cover note and attach it in the "other" section when submitting ur documents for biometrics..use the note to address rhe mistake...

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Holashikemi(f): 7:26am On May 02, 2023
โ˜‘๏ธ
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MsLane: 7:41am On May 02, 2023
Good Morning.

I don't know if this has been answered.
But you will pick your date on TLS. There are symbols to indicate the options with fees attached. Just read it carefully.
Self-upload must be done before your biometrics date.

Zenita:
Good day gurus in the house,

I have made payment for MA visa fee and have been redirected to tlscontact.

Pls if I dont want to subscribe to premium or flexi biometrics, Where can I see the option for standard biometrics without paying any fee? Is it at TLC or ukvi?

However, while opting for self service upload, Am I going to upload documents before going for schedule biometrics or after biometrics has been done.

Thanks as justice is done to my questions
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by easye2011(m): 9:47am On May 02, 2023
I just arrived at London Heathrow yesterday evening. The question asked at the POE was very easy and straight forward. No need to fear for those who are about to come. Just have your COS and employment letter ready when asked to present it

10 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Divinehenrich(m): 2:04pm On May 02, 2023
Congrats sir. Thank God
easye2011:
I just arrived at London Heathrow yesterday evening. The question asked at the POE was very easy and straight forward. No need to fear for those who are about to come. Just have your COS and employment letter ready when asked to present it
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Divinehenrich(m): 2:05pm On May 02, 2023
On Police Clearance Certificate, where can one get it. Is on only in Lagos or any state police headquarters?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by karixz: 3:14pm On May 02, 2023
My Testimony is coming
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Onyxunlimited(f): 3:23pm On May 02, 2023
oak202:

I have replied
Seen. Thanks so much ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Prizee1: 9:26pm On May 02, 2023
Good Evening House, please i have two questions
1. If my dependent partner has been to the UK before from 2008-2010 on study visa, note that this info was included on the application form under extra information column, should he send a scanned copy of his old visa page among the documents to submit or not?

2. Should i include my COS document among the documents to submit for my visa application?

Thank you all so much
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Lisa001: 11:43pm On May 02, 2023
Good evening I already paid and registered for my UKVI IELTS and I mistakenly chose CBT instead of paper based

Pls can it be changed
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Torpedo23: 6:27am On May 03, 2023
Lisa001:
Good evening I already paid and registered for my UKVI IELTS and I mistakenly chose CBT instead of paper based

Pls can it be changed

I doubt it. But you can contact them via email and find out. Those whose exams were rescheduled during the elections back in February and March were allowed this opportunity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: Ibrahim505(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.