Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (856146 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (608) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gracey2222: 1:50pm On May 23, 2023
Torpedo23:

grin I don see am for passport.
Still never open that small package Sha

Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Star721: 1:51pm On May 23, 2023
Hello gurus in the house, I tried booking appointment for TB test but the maximum number of family on the page is 4 but we are 5. How do I go about it?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nwokiwu90(m): 2:03pm On May 23, 2023
[quote author=Gracey2222 post= Is urs still
At DMC @Gracey2222
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Myella: 2:24pm On May 23, 2023
That should be the new site created for UK only. I will advise you avoid that site. Send a mail, direct it to the centre you plan to have it done. Attach the passport of all that is involved. In the mail, state your phone number, preferred TB date and country of destination. If it is Lagos, email it to iomlagosmedicalbooking@iom.int if Abuja or Benin, browse their email. Title it 'booking appointment'. Ticket number will first be created for you and you will get a response within 48 hours

Star721:
Hello gurus in the house, I tried booking appointment for TB test but the maximum number of family on the page is 4 but we are 5. How do I go about it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gracey2222: 2:37pm On May 23, 2023
Nwokiwu90:
[quote author=Gracey2222 post= Is urs still
At DMC @Gracey2222
Going for Biometric tomorrow

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 3:52pm On May 23, 2023
Torpedo23:

grin I don see am for passport.
Still never open that small package Sha
See how you're keeping the house in suspense!๐Ÿ˜… Diaris God ooo!๐Ÿ˜ช
That other bag wey u nแป wan open, wetin dey inside na ur wedding gift from UKVI.๐Ÿ˜œ
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 3:54pm On May 23, 2023
Myella:
That should be the new site created for UK only. I will advise you avoid that site. Send a mail, direct it to the centre you plan to have it done. Attach the passport of all that is involved. In the mail, state your phone number, preferred TB date and country of destination. If it is Lagos, email it to iomlagosmedicalbooking@iom.int if Abuja or Benin, browse their email. Title it 'booking appointment'. Ticket number will first be created for you and you will get a response within 48 hours

WOW! Is there an IOM centre for UK TB test in Benin?๐Ÿ˜ณ

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cejo(m): 4:15pm On May 23, 2023
Pls can dis honourable house answer. My question is how do one after viewing the ielts released result online on British council site which one do u send to either home office or during visa application,how can I get the one I will submit officially.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Torpedo23: 4:19pm On May 23, 2023
Goodly1:

See how you're keeping the house in suspense! Diaris God ooo!
That other bag wey u nแป wan open, wetin dey inside na ur wedding gift from UKVI.

Nothing dey Dia my brother. Empty bag. I was hoping to see something like BRP mail when I tear am, but nothing dey inside.
Such a waste of good suspense. grin

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Etsetemi88: 4:42pm On May 23, 2023
I grab!!! Thanks so much.

balqees004:
Reason with any health centre worker to help with the certificates with bar code on it...just drop small bar.. you grab.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jagbasneh(m): 5:08pm On May 23, 2023
cejo:
Pls can dis honourable house answer. My question is how do one after viewing the ielts released result online on British council site which one do u send to either home office or during visa application,how can I get the one I will submit officially.
They will send the official one to the address u summit.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gracey2222: 5:19pm On May 23, 2023
Goodly1:

See how you're keeping the house in suspense!๐Ÿ˜… Diaris God ooo!๐Ÿ˜ช
That other bag wey u nแป wan open, wetin dey inside na ur wedding gift from UKVI.๐Ÿ˜œ

Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gracey2222: 5:21pm On May 23, 2023
Torpedo23:

Nothing dey Dia my brother. Empty bag. I was hoping to see something like BRP mail when I tear am, but nothing dey inside.
Such a waste of good suspense. grin
Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Star721: 5:52pm On May 23, 2023
Thank you very much
Myella:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by prinzeindygo: 5:56pm On May 23, 2023
Was running POF and someone transfered 1.5m into d account. I hope its not a red flag ??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Osa4: 6:47pm On May 23, 2023
prinzeindygo:
Was running POF and someone transfered 1.5m into d account. I hope its not a red flag ??

Not at all but let it be active
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by karixz: 8:13pm On May 23, 2023
cbn4main:
Guys, I'm expecting COS. Can I go ahead and apply for ECCTIS certificate without COS?
As in, do I need to COS to complete ECCTIS application?

Yes you can apply for your Ecctis without having a COS.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mrazor: 8:34pm On May 23, 2023
How are you guys getting COS. Omo me I don tire o. Applied for care job everywhere, nothing nothing oo. Ideas on how to go about it will be appreciated

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Divinehenrich(m): 8:47pm On May 23, 2023
Please can one make payment for the TB test via internet mobile app.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cejo(m): 2:00am On May 24, 2023
jagbasneh:

They will send the official one to the address u summit.
How long does it normally take to get d official one,but if it's taking longer what can I do as plan B?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cejo(m): 2:03am On May 24, 2023
Divinehenrich:
Please can one make payment for the TB test via internet mobile app.
Yes u can,they accept transfer to their account via any verifiable means & print proof.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jagbasneh(m): 4:38am On May 24, 2023
cejo:

How long does it normally take to get d official one,but if it's taking longer what can I do as plan B?
Two to four weeks.
Plan B. You can go to their office to collect it yourself
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Japaseeker: 5:30am On May 24, 2023
I did biometrics on the 15th, priority visa
Yet to get a Decision. I am worried
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by SouthSultan(m): 6:41am On May 24, 2023
Please, we're still waiting for clearance from OH, but is it normal that NHS would request an online meeting to verify passport after like two weeks of entry?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nwokiwu90(m): 6:46am On May 24, 2023
Japaseeker:
I did biometrics on the 15th, priority visa
Yet to get a Decision. I am worried
keep checking ur inbox or spam mail
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by NezzyMike: 6:59am On May 24, 2023
SouthSultan:
Please, we're still waiting for clearance from OH, but is it normal that NHS would request an online meeting to verify passport after like two weeks of entry?

Are you still in Nigeria or over there? My ID check was verified online while still in Nig. For the OH, hope they've got you tested and have also got the required vaccines Well depends on the trust and band sha.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by NezzyMike: 7:02am On May 24, 2023
Mrazor:
How are you guys getting COS. Omo me I don tire o. Applied for care job everywhere, nothing nothing oo. Ideas on how to go about it will be appreciated

Try NHS Scotland, Trac and beta jobs... Look for those roles in care or as support Worker locals can rarely apply for. Ensure you have good supporting info and also relay any personal experience you've had.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mrazor: 7:25am On May 24, 2023
NezzyMike:

Try NHS Scotland, Trac and beta jobs... Look for those roles in care or as support Worker locals can rarely apply for. Ensure you have good supporting info and also relay any personal experience you've had.
thank you very much sir
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Molajim: 7:35am On May 24, 2023
Good morning good people. Everything is set on my end e remain to apply visa. Pls Is care certificate compulsory for visa application?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pakirisuitesphc(m): 7:42am On May 24, 2023
Is not compulsory as long as you have a genuine COS.

Molajim:
Good morning good people. Everything is set on my end e remain to apply visa. Pls Is care certificate compulsory for visa application?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Crystalclara(f): 8:04am On May 24, 2023
Hello everyone....

I'm new here. Please I have few questions. Someone should please help me out.
Between the study route and work route, which is better?
I got a link for COS, but I'm scared as I've heard that there are fake too. How do I get to know the real one?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Molajim: 8:49am On May 24, 2023
pakirisuitesphc:
Is not compulsory as long as you have a genuine COS.

ThNks a lot

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (608) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.