Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (846424 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Myella: 5:49pm On May 25, 2023
Good evening house. Someone should help me with the new salary review for care workers in UK
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by wholejay: 5:59pm On May 25, 2023
Myella:
Good evening house. Someone should help me with the new salary review for care workers in UK

£10.75 per hour
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tier4Dependant: 6:17pm On May 25, 2023
demmysoft:
Hello house, asking on behalf of a friend, His visa was refused based on the fact that the salary stated by the employer is less than the new minimum wage rate, He has gotten the COS before the increase in minimum wage. He was now given administrative review option. we now thinking of re-applying instead of waiting for administrative review. The new salary scale is now reflecting on the offer letter and sponsor note.

Please can someone re-apply direct after he might have given administrative review option, any implication please advise

Just reapply jeje
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Myella: 6:20pm On May 25, 2023
Is £10.50 the old salary? And how much per annum?

author=wholejay post=123364112]

£10.75 per hour[/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by wholejay: 6:44pm On May 25, 2023
Myella:
Is £10.50 the old salary? And how much per annum?

author=wholejay post=123364112]

£10.75 per hour

It ws £10.10 before.
£26,200 per annum bt u can be paid at least £20,960 per year if ur job is in a shortage occupation
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Myella: 6:48pm On May 25, 2023
Is £10.50 per hour for 40 hours weekly and total of £21800 per annum okay for the new salary of a caregiver job?

wholejay:

It ws £10.10 before.
£26,200 per annum bt u can be paid at least £20,960 per year if ur job is in a shortage occupation
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CLASSMAN: 7:02pm On May 25, 2023
Good day elders
pls i am about aplyng for my care visa and these are my documents goten
ecctis passsed
cos obtained
pof available for 60day running
one allisson certification
one allisoson diploma
TB certificate
pcc

pls what else do i need to add to the above to have a succeful applcaton

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by wholejay: 7:36pm On May 25, 2023
Myella:
Is £10.50 per hour for 40 hours weekly and total of £21800 per annum okay for the new salary of a caregiver job?

Hmmmm kinda tricky.
Also wit £10.50/hour @ 40hours weekly, u earn £20,160.

Its stated clearly u must b paid atleast £10.75/hour
@advancedna
@dee1504
@lagosismyhome
Pls come 2 d resuce...

https://www.gov.uk/health-care-worker-visa/different-salary-requirements

Read thru' d link above
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by nacozee: 7:54pm On May 25, 2023
Guys please I need your input on this. I got my COS, now am applying for VISA as a carer. In the English section of the application I ticked that I have a UK degree equivalent taught in English and that I have the degree certificate. Now at the end of the application it says it is mandatory I submit ECCTIS certificate to prove English Proficiency. I don't have that. What I have is IELTs UKVI with band 7.0

Can I just go with the IELTs for the biometrics. I can't be paying for ECCTIS when I already paid and got IELTS. Hope this won't be an issue. I need your inputs please
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Livvic0596(m): 8:14pm On May 25, 2023
You are not supposed to click that when you know you are not using eccits, try go back and amend it
nacozee:
Guys please I need your input on this. I got my COS, now am applying for VISA as a carer. In the English section of the application I ticked that I have a UK degree equivalent taught in English and that I have the degree certificate. Now at the end of the application it says it is mandatory I submit ECCTIS certificate to prove English Proficiency. I don't have that. What I have is IELTs UKVI with band 7.0

Can I just go with the IELTs for the biometrics. I can't be paying for ECCTIS when I already paid and got IELTS. Hope this won't be an issue. I need your inputs please

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by nacozee: 8:36pm On May 25, 2023
Livvic0596:
You are not supposed to click that when you know you are not using eccits, try go back and amend it

Mehn the application has been submitted already. I thought I was answering with a genuine answer because I do have a degree, I didn't know it will now require that I provide ECCTIS. What can I do now
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by nacozee: 8:46pm On May 25, 2023
"Do you have a degree equivalent to a UK bachelors degree that was taught in English?"

The answer to this for me is YES because I do have. Degree. Sometimes these people can make things just so ambiguous. Was I supposed to tick NO?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Myella: 9:10pm On May 25, 2023
Good evening everyone. Kindly help confirm if a downloaded pdf format of an ielts result be used for visa application
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Georgiedey(m): 10:34pm On May 25, 2023
No lost find your sef for ikeja under bridge ooh..... Congrats
Ibaku:
All , I entered uk today o, the Waka Waka inside that Heathrow na wa o. If jjc no careful .....you go loss o !!!!!!!!!!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 2:23am On May 26, 2023
Ibaku:
All , I entered uk today o, the Waka Waka inside that Heathrow na wa o. If jjc no careful .....you go loss o !!!!!!!!!!

O! Are you seeing what I saw? grin
It was later that I realised Gatwick is closer to my house than Heathrow.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 2:37am On May 26, 2023
nacozee:

Mehn the application has been submitted already. I thought I was answering with a genuine answer because I do have a degree, I didn't know it will now require that I provide ECCTIS. What can I do now

You can withdraw the application and mend your ways, or risk it by still submitting your degree and UKVI IELTS.
I don't know much about this particular issue, but I am aware that Nigerian Universities are grouped into "tiers".
If that degree was gotten from some of the Universities in the Western Nigeria and you studied for 4years, it will be regarded to be equivalent.

But if you studied Engineering which are usually about 5years from other universities, you're still good to go.
(I am not sure it applies here, but if you won't be shaked by a denial, no harm in trying.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 5:26am On May 26, 2023
nacozee:
"Do you have a degree equivalent to a UK bachelors degree that was taught in English?"

The answer to this for me is YES because I do have. Degree. Sometimes these people can make things just so ambiguous. Was I supposed to tick NO?

How did you know that your Nigerian degree is equivalent to a UK degree? What proof do you have?

ONLY ECCTIS can prove this. If you do not have ECCTIS, the answer to that question is a big fat NO.

What to do? Cancel your application and reapply OR go and apply for ECCTIS. Your choice.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Torpedo23: 5:38am On May 26, 2023
DoDirtsLikeWorm:

You can withdraw the application and mend your ways, or risk it by still submitting your degree and UKVI IELTS.
I don't know much about this particular issue, but I am aware that Nigerian Universities are grouped into "tiers".
If that degree was gotten from some of the Universities in the Western Nigeria and you studied for 4years, it will be regarded to be equivalent.

But if you studied Engineering which are usually about 5years from other universities, you're still good to go.
(I am not sure it applies here, but if you won't be shaked by a denial, no harm in trying.

Oga boss, you no share your POE experience o. Quick one : Please do we need to hold pounds whilst leaving Naija? No be student visa o.
Thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CLASSMAN: 6:18am On May 26, 2023
CLASSMAN:
Good day elders
pls i am about aplyng for my care visa and these are my documents goten
ecctis passsed
cos obtained
pof available for 60day running
one allisson certification
one allisoson diploma
TB certificate
pcc
Any help on this

pls what else do i need to add to the above to have a succeful applcaton
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by nacozee: 7:07am On May 26, 2023
DoDirtsLikeWorm:

I have a degree in Dentistry (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) which is studied for 6 years. I am so confused right now about this
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by nacozee: 7:10am On May 26, 2023
dee1504:

How did you know that your Nigerian degree is equivalent to a UK degree? What proof do you have?

ONLY ECCTIS can prove this. If you do not have ECCTIS, the answer to that question is a big fat NO.

What to do? Cancel your application and reapply OR go and apply for ECCTIS. Your choice.

This is just a terrible mistake. How is this cancellation done. And would I be refunded the application fee or what so I can reapply
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by nacozee: 7:31am On May 26, 2023
DoDirtsLikeWorm:

I guess I would just risk it. Would submit my degree and IELTs UKVI during biometrics
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by nacozee: 7:35am On May 26, 2023
dee1504:

My money has finished in this project. I would just risk it. By submitting my degree and IELTS UKVI (Which by the way is qualified to prove English Proficiency) I would give updates on the responses I get.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tier4Dependant: 7:36am On May 26, 2023
nacozee:

I guess I would just risk it. Would submit my degree and IELTs UKVI during biometrics

There is nothing like ignorance when it comes to ukvi.

Cancel that application, that’s why the option is available.

Cancel and reapply.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by nacozee: 7:41am On May 26, 2023
Tier4Dependant:

There is nothing like ignorance when it comes to ukvi.

Cancel that application, that’s why the option is available.

Cancel and reapply.

How long does it take to get a refund. Because i would need the money to reapply
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Livvic0596(m): 8:01am On May 26, 2023
You will be refunded, i think it takes a week or two to get the money
nacozee:

This is just a terrible mistake. How is this cancellation done. And would I be refunded the application fee or what so I can reapply

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.