Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (846583 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by SouthSultan(m): 5:25pm On May 24, 2023
NezzyMike:

I'm still in Nig, but normally your passport check is part of DBS when you go over there. Is it a care job he got or health professional (nurse, doctor, radiographer and co?)

A care job
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 5:37pm On May 24, 2023
pakirisuitesphc:
Stop misleading people, there no such law that requires dependant to provide pcc. Go back to UK immigration acts and if you see such, I will give you 10k. Wrong information is bad, If you are not sure of something, go back to UK website and check.

U go just waste 10k.... u blood too dey rush

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by NezzyMike: 6:32pm On May 24, 2023
SouthSultan:

A care job

Oh okay, they are taking their time Sha.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Overthinker: 6:45pm On May 24, 2023
Divinehenrich:
You mean as the dependent?

YES
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mightyjj(m): 6:54pm On May 24, 2023
Pls address it to Ecctis directly.... talking from my wifes experience
CanadaQueen:
Hello everyone, pls I'm new here and I have a question about ECCTIS.
I'm about to request for Medium of Instruction letter from my University so I can submit to ECCTIS. Pls can the MOI letter be addressed to "To whom it may concern" (will it be acceptable by ECCTIS if not addressed to them directly?) so that I can probably use it again in the future if need be. I saw sample of the letter on ECCTIS website and it was To whom it may concern, but I noticed that was posted 7years ago. Pls has anyone done this before or recently?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by labsgal: 8:12pm On May 24, 2023
Congratulations! I tap into this grace oh Lord! I had my biometrics since May 8, and it has been at DMC since. I’m so worried ☹️

Livvic0596:
GLORY BE TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST!!

I started applying early last year, after 4 months i stopped applying, fast forward to last month, April 3rd, one of the employer i sent my CV to mailed me to ask if i am still interested, i said yes and that was how we started.

Did two hard interviews but i scaled through, everything i needed to pay for( visa fee, air ticket, accomodation, airport pick up, and lots more) was free... My COS is also free. Infact i submitted no care certificate.

I just received my visa and i know God will do urs as well..

Thanks to everybody that always answer my questions, God bless you all..
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 8:24pm On May 24, 2023
Livvic0596:
GLORY BE TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST!!

I started applying early last year, after 4 months i stopped applying, fast forward to last month, April 3rd, one of the employer i sent my CV to mailed me to ask if i am still interested, i said yes and that was how we started.

Did two hard interviews but i scaled through, everything i needed to pay for( visa fee, air ticket, accomodation, airport pick up, and lots more) was free... My COS is also free. Infact i submitted no care certificate.

Thanks to everybody that always answer my questions, God bless you all..

This ur testimony loud oooo....

U sure say u no go cut small from the soap wey u dey use baff give nairalanders wey dey try jappa......

baba.....na which God u dey pray to.??

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nwokiwu90(m): 9:19pm On May 24, 2023
advanceDNA:

U sure say u no go cut small from the soap wey u dey use baff give nairalanders wey dey try jappa......

I Dey tell u which God oooo tell us
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Livvic0596(m): 9:25pm On May 24, 2023
While this proves that you can be right, u av a friend that went to UK on dependant visa and didn't do PCC
wholejay:

Calm down, we nor dey quarrel.

For d 10k.... gift it 2 d kids bt don't 4get 2 tell em its frm me...
Enjoy d rest of d day

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Livvic0596(m): 9:28pm On May 24, 2023
Na the same almighty God we both know oo...i no use soap, na grace of God
advanceDNA:

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by iby2k4us: 9:36pm On May 24, 2023
Hi guys
I need a good lawyer that can help with child custody or how to get authentic one l..
please kindly recommend
angelachiwanza89@gmail.com
thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Etsetemi88: 9:51pm On May 24, 2023
Greetings . The police clearance certificate I got came without my thumb on it. My agent is insisting on the one with thumb print. I did the online registration and the certificate was sent to me via email. Is the certificate not valid?

advanceDNA:

U go just waste 10k.... u blood too dey rush
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 10:07pm On May 24, 2023
Etsetemi88:
Greetings . The police clearance certificate I got came without my thumb on it. My agent is insisting on the one with thumb print. I did the online registration and the certificate was sent to me via email. Is the certificate not valid?

Even if u registered and paid online...u are supposed to go and do bio capture naaaa
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Etsetemi88: 10:33pm On May 24, 2023
I did bio capture of my ten fingers. But the certificate came out without any of my thumb prints. Is that how it is? There is my pic, passport no
[ quote author=advanceDNA post=123347935]

Even if u registered and paid online...u are supposed to go and do bio capture naaaa[/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tutor1860: 11:57pm On May 24, 2023
Etsetemi88:
I did bio capture of my ten fingers. But the certificate came out without any of my thumb prints. Is that how it is? There is my pic, passport no
[ quote author=advanceDNA post=123347935]

Even if u registered and paid online...u are supposed to go and do bio capture naaaa
That's exactly how the new pcc look like.. So you don't need to worry
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 4:23am On May 25, 2023
Etsetemi88:
I did bio capture of my ten fingers. But the certificate came out without any of my thumb prints. Is that how it is? There is my pic, passport

No wahala then ...just tell ur agent thats how it is now

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by wholejay: 7:48am On May 25, 2023
Livvic0596:
While this proves that you can be right, u av a friend that went to UK on dependant visa and didn't do PCC

My friend or urs??
Is d MA a skilled worker or a student?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Etsetemi88: 7:49am On May 25, 2023
Thanks so much everyone for your kind responses. It will end in praise.

Tutor1860:

That's exactly how the new pcc look like.. So you don't need to worry

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Livvic0596(m): 8:29am On May 25, 2023
My friend, i just realized now that it's only dependant of student that doesn't need PCC
wholejay:

My friend or urs??
Is d MA a skilled worker or a student?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 8:37am On May 25, 2023
Init!!
Been enjoying for like 1 full week now.

P0E Query:
ImmI: Next
Me : Approach (presents my passport)

Immi: So your wife is in U.K and you're going to meet your wife?

Me: Yes.

Her: What's her occupation?

Me; Nurse

Her: where does she work?

Me: ×××××l ××××××××n Hospital

Immi: stamped and handed my kpali Over.

I have since gotten my BRP and eating very healthy.
You need to experience this first hand 😀

16 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cejo(m): 9:12am On May 25, 2023
Divinehenrich:
Thank you sir. Pls can a family make there payment at one single tranfer
Of course yes,as long as u calculate it correctly noting that adult money differs from kids from 0-11yrs.Moreso in ur transfer description quote ur passport number for better identification.Always print & keep hardcopy as proof of payment.Even if ur family is 10 u can pay as a single unit.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Overthinker: 10:22am On May 25, 2023
DoDirtsLikeWorm:
Init!!
Been enjoying for like 1 full week now.

P0E Query:
ImmI: Next
Me : Approach (presents my passport)

Immi: So your wife is in U.K and you're going to meet your wife?

Me: Yes.

Her: What's her occupation?

Me; Nurse

Her: where does she work?

Me: ×××××l ××××××××n Hospital

Immi: stamped and handed my kpali Over.

I have since gotten my BRP and eating very healthy.
You need to experience this first hand 😀

As I no see you for here for a while, I know say Baba don Japa. Enjoy the new land and all the favors it brings

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MsLane: 10:27am On May 25, 2023
@Nwokiwu90 any update?

I'm really praying for you. Wasn't yesterday 15days?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nwokiwu90(m): 10:32am On May 25, 2023
MsLane:
@Nwokiwu90 any update?

I'm really praying for you. Wasn't yesterday 15days?
no update yet still at DMC what about you
Tomorrow will make it 15 working days
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Divinehenrich(m): 12:11pm On May 25, 2023
Thank you sir. I appreciate your response
cejo:

Of course yes,as long as u calculate it correctly noting that adult money differs from kids from 0-11yrs.Moreso in ur transfer description quote ur passport number for better identification.Always print & keep hardcopy as proof of payment.Even if ur family is 10 u can pay as a single unit.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by demmysoft: 1:03pm On May 25, 2023
Hello house, asking on behalf of a friend, His visa was refused based on the fact that the salary stated by the employer is less than the new minimum wage rate, He has gotten the COS before the increase in minimum wage. He was now given administrative review option. we now thinking of re-applying instead of waiting for administrative review. The new salary scale is now reflecting on the offer letter and sponsor note.

Please can someone re-apply direct after he might have given administrative review option, any implication please advise

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mickhine01: 1:48pm On May 25, 2023
congratulations

quote author=Livvic0596 post=123338285]GLORY BE TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST!!

Thanks to everybody that always answer my questions, God bless you all..[/quote]

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gracey2222: 4:10pm On May 25, 2023
The house is quiet
Somebody that is expecting miracle and a big testimony should shout HALLELUJAH !!!!

HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH !!!!!

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nwokiwu90(m): 4:23pm On May 25, 2023
Gracey2222:
The house is quiet
Somebody that is expecting miracle and a big testimony should shout HALLELUJAH !!!!

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sugher(f): 4:27pm On May 25, 2023
Gracey2222:
The house is quiet

Hallelujah oooo
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 4:38pm On May 25, 2023
demmysoft:
Hello house, asking on behalf of a friend, His visa was refused based on the fact that the salary stated by the employer is less than the new minimum wage rate, He has gotten the COS before the increase in minimum wage. He was now given administrative review option. we now thinking of re-applying instead of waiting for administrative review. The new salary scale is now reflecting on the offer letter and sponsor note.

Please can someone re-apply direct after he might have given administrative review option, any implication please advise

Its ur decision to challenge the decision or not... if u dont want to go for AR... do a fresh application... no wahala.....

No even try administrative review...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibaku(m): 5:36pm On May 25, 2023
All , I entered uk today o, the Waka Waka inside that Heathrow na wa o. If jjc no careful .....you go loss o !!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.