Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (848615 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by lightofjoy(m): 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2023
Pls I have a transcript addressed to a school but I didn't follow through the admission to that school. Can I use the same transcript for
NARIC / ECCTIS though it was addressed to a school
gerrald02:
Again this information is not correct.

I got my ecctis this may in 10days and I used student transcript that had student copy transcript stamped on it.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Muslee4luv(m): 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2023
Having difficulties paying for visa fee in dollar
Contact MIB and pay in naira with a service fee of just 5,000

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2023
mercy87:
Pleased I need an urgent response. I got this letter, how do I proceed?

"We just need to see a certificate from NARIC / ECCTIS confirming your overseas high school and degree qualifications are equivalent to UK honours degree and its classification (first, 2:1, 2:2 etc)"
Hi Mercy87, since the instruction says your high school and degree qualifications, you may need the Statement of Comparability because this is the service that can evaluate both high school and university qualifications. You have to confirm from the person requesting this if what is required of you is a Statement of Comparability or the English Proficiency Statement (Visas and Nationality Service). The two are for different purposes and have been explained extensively on this thread.

If it's the former, then you need your high school (WAEC/NECO/GCSE) certificate, your degree certificate and transcripts only. -> https://www.enic.org.uk
But if it's the latter, you'll need your degree (bachelor's/master's/PhD) certificate, transcript and a letter of English proficiency from your university. -> https://ecctis.com
You can also chat with Ecctis support team via the Message function on your dashboard and enquire if they can accept student copy of your transcript (they used to accept this in the past, provided all the pages were stamped and signed by your university authority). They may also ask you to get your university to send documents directly to them via documents@ecctis.com.
All the best.cheesy

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2023
lightofjoy:
For someone with Master and first degree, both certificate are on the same course, which one of the certificate should be use for Ecctis certificate confirmation.
Also, can student copy of transcript be used?
If it's Statement of Comparability (ENIC), you can upload and have them evaluate more than one certificate. But if it's for UKVI English Proficiency Statement (Ecctis), you only need one certificate which you have access to its transcript and letter of English proficiency. They used to accept student copy of transcript, provided all the pages were stamped and signed, but I don't know if things have now changed.
All the best.cheesy
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2023
Newuser007:
Good day guys, is this PTE result okay for health care job?
cc AdvanceDNA
PTE score requirements for UK visas: 43 or higher in each of the four sections of the test. https://www.pearsonpte.com/who-accepts-pte/uk/visas
And it has to be PTE UKVI.
I'm afraid you have to brace up for another test.💪🏾

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Newuser007: 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2023
Uzland:

PTE score requirements for UK visas: 43 or higher in each of the four sections of the test. https://www.pearsonpte.com/who-accepts-pte/uk/visas
And it has to be PTE UKVI.
I'm afraid you have to brace up for another test.💪🏾
Okay thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2023
Eky29:
Please I have an important question to ask. When someone’s application is long overdue and no response or collection mail from the ukvi.
Where in Nigeria can I go and lay a complaint in person? Is it in TLS VI or UK Embassy in Walter carrington?

My passport and application has been with them since September last 2022.
Anytime i do paid call they are always saying is Awaiting Decision...
Hi Eky29, I've been following your story from last year. So sorry about your plight. But you have to understand that Temporary Work visa, which is usually for volunteer/seasonal work and the like, is not the same as SW or HACW visa.
As such, UKVI may not treat its applications as extremely important, especially if the temporary work isn't on a shortage occupations list, and also considering that they're having a pile of Study and SW/HACW visas etc.

You may wish to keep following up UKVI with paid emails and calls. I think you can also pay a visit to TLS where you did your application and make enquiries. If that doesn't work out, you can then enquire at the embassy.
If there's any way your employer can also reach out to UKVI, it may be helpful as well.
That said, if nothing positive happens, you may have to cancel your application just as AdvanceDNA suggested. Your prospective employer may then re-issue you a fresh CoS, if you would still want to reapply for the temporary work.
I pray this eventually turns to your favour after all this trauma.🙏🏿

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gbemmy777: 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2023
typicaltemi:
Please I'm applying for ecctis, what should I upload as proof of name change..the surname on my certificates is different from the one I have now because of marriage
. Just upload your wedding certificate. That’s what I did
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sugher(f): 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2023
Imadeosarodion:

Please can you share the process you used in looking for the job and getting a CoS. Please share link

I’m a dependant
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2023
Prizee1:
Good day house
Please my sister received this nsf mail for her kids application. What does she have to do. She submitted divorce certificate and sole custody letter in her application. She is not in good terms with ex hubby and can't get his passport data page requested. Please help🙏

Your application is being assessed under paragraph SW 30.1 to SW 30.2. The Immigration Rules require that the applicant’s parents must each be either applying at the same time as the applicant or have permission to be in the UK (other than as a visitor) unless:

(a) the parent with permission as a Skilled Worker is the sole surviving parent; or
(b) the parent with permission as a Skilled Worker has sole responsibility for the child’s upbringing; or
(c) the decision maker is satisfied that there are serious and compelling reasons to grant the child entry clearance or permission to stay with the parent who has permission as a Skilled Worker.

I note that your Mother currently has a Skilled Worker visa. However your Father currently does not have permission to be in the UK. I further note that your parents are divorced. As things currently stand, your case would stand for refusal.

Please can you provide additional evidence / information which shows that you will meet the requirements of the Immigration Rules? I.e. does your Mother have sole responsibility for your care? (if so, please provide official supporting evidence)

We would also require evidence to support suitable arrangements for your care and accommodation in the UK, which must comply with relevant UK legislation.

OR

If your Mother does not have sole responsibility of your care then please provide:

• Evidence to support suitable arrangements for your care and accommodation in the UK, which must comply with relevant UK legislation.
• A letter of consent from your Father plus a copy of the bio data page of their passport or other official government identity document containing their signature.

The sole custody letter your sister submitted, is it from a competent COURT OF LAW? If yes, you can submit it again along with proof of accommodation and care plan for the children since only one parent will be with the children in the UK and the said parent will be working as well (i.e who cares for the children when Mummy is at work?)

If the sole custody letter is not from a competent court of law, then you will need to get one from the courts.

If the above is not possible, then you have to get a letter from Daddy granting mummy the permission to take the children to the U.K + biodata page of daddy's passport.

If non of these can be done, then UKVI will assume mummy wants to take the children to the U.K against Daddy's wishes (child trafficking) and will most likely deny the children's visas.

I hope this is well explained and hope it helps as well

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2023
gbemmy777:
. Just upload your wedding certificate. That’s what I did

Thanks dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by nams77: 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2023
Muslee4luv:
Having difficulties paying for visa fee in dollar
Contact MIB and pay in naira with a service fee of just 5,000
Can I talk to you about this and some other things pls?
Just mention me on a dormant thread so I can get your digits
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by GorillaApp(m): 12:00am On Jun 03, 2023
Hello good folks of nairaland.
Pls can I apply for UK visa ( skilled worker) for my sibling myself or I need an agent to do that.
Pls someone kindly walk me through the process. Na beg I dey. Help a brother pls
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by beecrofty(m): 3:29am On Jun 03, 2023
GorillaApp:
Hello good folks of nairaland.
Pls can I apply for UK visa ( skilled worker) for my sibling myself or I need an agent to do that.
Pls someone kindly walk me through the process. Na beg I dey. Help a brother pls

Yes, you can absolutely apply yourself.

Start from here -: https://apply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk/sort/live-in-crown-dependency/skilled_worker_out_uk?uid=21a27bd6-0b1b-4a96-bda2-1d60888b07dc&cookiesPreferencesURL=https%3A%2F%2Fapply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk%2Fdashboard%2Fcookies&cookiesPolicyDomain=apply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk&analytics=true

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Osa4: 10:16am On Jun 03, 2023
Prizee1:
Good day house
Please my sister received this nsf mail for her kids application. What does she have to do. She submitted divorce certificate and sole custody letter in her application. She is not in good terms with ex hubby and can't get his passport data page requested. Please help🙏

If I remember clearly u asked this question b4 u applied and I think u were told to ask the father's consent or am I wrong

All this travelling with minor kids is always an issue

When u are at work who would take care of the kids

It's easier to say u and ur spouse are travelling and when u get to Port of Entry plans change

With this u gave to show u have made enough plans to take care and accommodate thise kids

After a legal divorce the courts grants sole custody of kids if requested

Try and get that ASAP

Your application is being assessed under paragraph SW 30.1 to SW 30.2. The Immigration Rules require that the applicant’s parents must each be either applying at the same time as the applicant or have permission to be in the UK (other than as a visitor) unless:

(a) the parent with permission as a Skilled Worker is the sole surviving parent; or
(b) the parent with permission as a Skilled Worker has sole responsibility for the child’s upbringing; or
(c) the decision maker is satisfied that there are serious and compelling reasons to grant the child entry clearance or permission to stay with the parent who has permission as a Skilled Worker.

I note that your Mother currently has a Skilled Worker visa. However your Father currently does not have permission to be in the UK. I further note that your parents are divorced. As things currently stand, your case would stand for refusal.

Please can you provide additional evidence / information which shows that you will meet the requirements of the Immigration Rules? I.e. does your Mother have sole responsibility for your care? (if so, please provide official supporting evidence)

We would also require evidence to support suitable arrangements for your care and accommodation in the UK, which must comply with relevant UK legislation.

OR

If your Mother does not have sole responsibility of your care then please provide:

• Evidence to support suitable arrangements for your care and accommodation in the UK, which must comply with relevant UK legislation.
• A letter of consent from your Father plus a copy of the bio data page of their passport or other official government identity document containing their signature.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mercy87(f): 10:35am On Jun 03, 2023
I greatly appreciate your responses. Thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mercy87(f): 11:00am On Jun 03, 2023
Uzland:

Hi Mercy87, since the instruction says your high school and degree qualifications, you may need the Statement of Comparability because this is the service that can evaluate both high school and university qualifications. You have to confirm from the person requesting this if what is required of you is a Statement of Comparability or the English Proficiency Statement (Visas and Nationality Service). The two are for different purposes and have been explained extensively on this thread.

If it's the former, then you need your high school (WAEC/NECO/GCSE) certificate, your degree certificate and transcripts only. -> https://www.enic.org.uk
But if it's the latter, you'll need your degree (bachelor's/master's/PhD) certificate, transcript and a letter of English proficiency from your university. -> https://ecctis.com
You can also chat with Ecctis support team via the Message function on your dashboard and enquire if they can accept student copy of your transcript (they used to accept this in the past, provided all the pages were stamped and signed by your university authority). They may also ask you to get your university to send documents directly to them via documents@ecctis.com.
All the best.cheesy

Thank you sir. cheesy God bless you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by GorillaApp(m): 11:27am On Jun 03, 2023
beecrofty:

Yes, you can absolutely apply yourself.

Start from here -: https://apply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk/sort/live-in-crown-dependency/skilled_worker_out_uk?uid=21a27bd6-0b1b-4a96-bda2-1d60888b07dc&cookiesPreferencesURL=https%3A%2F%2Fapply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk%2Fdashboard%2Fcookies&cookiesPolicyDomain=apply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk&analytics=true

All the best.
Thank you boss. Can I reach you privately pls. Just sent you a PM
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by olurufi(m): 11:42am On Jun 03, 2023
Good morning. Pls, I mistakenly deleted the link to access my application after payment and biometrics. Pls, how do I retrieve and go back to the last page of my application where I will be track my Visa processing. Thanks in anticipation
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Focus99: 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
Goodmorning guys

My friend got COS 2 days ago (her family friend in the UK help her in securing it) she will be going with her husband and 3 kids.

1) what are the list of documents she need to apply for her visa?

2) any need to take IELTS or NARIC evaluation since she has the COS already?

Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tier4Dependant: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
Focus99:
Goodmorning guys

My friend got COS 2 days ago (her family friend in the UK help her in securing it) she will be going with her husband and 3 kids.

1) what are the list of documents she need to apply for her visa?

2) any need to take IELTS or NARIC evaluation since she has the COS already?

Thank you

I assume your friend wants to apply for the health and care worker visa

https://www.gov.uk/health-care-worker-visa/documents-you-must-provide
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mercy87(f): 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2023
It is well
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by SamReinvented: 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2023
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ndicil: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
Abeg how una dey do am ooo, my heart won burst comot for my chest since I apply for visa. Every ten seconds I dey check my email for update lol

Omo this thing is wild.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Focus99: 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2023
Yes you are right. She has the COS already will she still have to take IELTS or do a NARIC evaluation?

As for the link to attached we will look into it for other documents.

Thank you

Tier4Dependant:

I assume your friend wants to apply for the health and care worker visa

https://www.gov.uk/health-care-worker-visa/documents-you-must-provide
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Focus99: 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2023
Hahahahahah dey play.

Even me say they give hand to people when they go USA wey be say instant them don decide your fate then Canada when fit take eternity to come out😂🤣😂

ndicil:

Abeg how una dey do am ooo, my heart won burst comot for my chest since I apply for visa. Every ten seconds I dey check my email for update lol

Omo this thing is wild.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tier4Dependant: 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2023
Focus99:
Yes you are right. She has the COS already will she still have to take IELTS or do a NARIC evaluation?

As for the link to attached we will look into it for other documents.

Thank you

Yes

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gerrald02: 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
Yes student copy is accepted.

Yes you can submit both degrees as long as you have transcripts and letters for both. I did similar last month.

Uzland:

If it's Statement of Comparability (ENIC), you can upload and have them evaluate more than one certificate. But if it's for UKVI English Proficiency Statement (Ecctis), you only need one certificate which you have access to its transcript and letter of English proficiency. They used to accept student copy of transcript, provided all the pages were stamped and signed, but I don't know if things have now changed.
All the best.cheesy
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Focus99: 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
Thank you

Tier4Dependant:

Yes
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AdesolaHeritage: 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
ndicil:

Omo this thing is wild.
Not only you o🤣🤣🤣😂 I’m always there, I can’t take my fingers off the app, I go even refresh again 😂
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AdesolaHeritage: 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
[quote author=Focus99 post=123552209]Hahahahahah dey play.

Even me say they give hand to people when they go USA wey be say instant them don decide your fate then Canada when fit take eternity to come out😂🤣😂
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AdesolaHeritage: 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2023
ndicil:

Omo this thing is wild.

Omo not only you o, I can’t even take my fingers off the app🤣🤣🤣😂😂, I go even dey refresh😩

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: burgessdon(m), ridwando and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.