Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (841681 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by smartz5311: 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
[quote author=MsLane post=123512080]Oh Okay.
[Please I applied for my dependant since 26th May 2023 and I have been tracking their application since then,, its been on the transferred to VAC since last week . I need advise on what to next
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nwokiwu90(m): 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
[quote author=smartz5311 post=123609293][/quote] keep checking ur mail…soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tier4Dependant: 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
Please who can share the link that says a health and care worker dependent partner needs to have a police character certificate
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Positivitttty11(f): 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
oak202:

The interview is one on one with Oyinbo.The questions will centre around why you are travelling,what you stand to gain,why you choose the country and what is your relationship with your sponsor and the rest.You might be asked anything.I hope your sponsor has evidence of tax payment to government.

How long does it take to get a decision for Finland residence permit
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ama15(f): 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
Tier4Dependant:
Please who can share the link that says a health and care worker dependent partner needs to have a police character certificate

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/criminal-records-checks-for-overseas-applicants
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Overthinker: 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
It’s really frustrating refreshing your email for 6/7 weeks and with paid mails/calls and still nothing, it’s really frustrating

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gerrald02: 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2023
Depends on your university.

Mine came from Exams and records. Signed by the students records officer on behalf of registry office

mercy87:

Thank you very much. That's what I will do. My student copy transcript is signed and stamped.

About the medium of instruction letter, which office in the university gives it?

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nwokiwu90(m): 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
Overthinker:
It’s really frustrating refreshing your email for 6/7 weeks and with paid mails/calls and still nothing, it’s really frustrating
exactly bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TIGER1001: 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
Please I am to submit all original physical copies at tls submission center for skilled worker visa?thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
DoDirtsLikeWorm:

I am just returning from an interview, but the fact about this place from my personal point of view( All things being equal), YouKay can never be like Naija in terms of opportunities.

In Naija, if you manages to get capital, you can start anything.
Here, you'd have to have rentage money for months, meanwhile it's very hard to know your targeted customers would be.

Nobody talks to anybody or greets anybody. Even if you greet them they'll be too focused on their own movements than responding.

To get £1=N1,000 is same as in Naija, no free money anywhere. Some people that claimed they have a company are just gathering desperate people to go get free money and they'd only be paid if they succeeds .

Wahala plenty, I dey look into Care Support and other matter. I want go clean nyash if that's what brings in £ oOo.
E done Zeh!
I believe if Naija is retouched, starting with a good transportation channels, and them stopping the everyday devaluation, we are better off.

You could not have said it any better bro. That's why I would always say that if you have it going well for you in Naija, no need to use your money buy one useless job here. But a lot of people assume that one is just being selfish or trying to discourage others.

Experience is definitely the best teacher. Thanks for sharing yours. May the land always be in your favour
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
SouthSultan:
Hello guys, please UKVI is requesting that my niece of 7 years show evidence that she was born on her said date of birth. We are having this problem cus the date of birth on her certificate was different from the date it was issued.

This is basically for the fact that there was an addition to her surname which the former birth certificate did not have, and on issuing the new one, there was discrepancy in the date of issuance and date of birth. Can she swear an affidavit as to the differences in both dates on her cert? Should she submit the former cert and explain why she had to do a new one?

But why the difference in names? Anyway, extend the affidavit to cover the fact that both names belong, to her in addition to covering the difference in dates
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
Overthinker:

Na wa oo...you wey be Overthinker before.

Anyway, Patience has to be your best friend at the moment. Joy is coming soon

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Marytee2: 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2023
Congratulations!!!
Please, did you get any emai (decision mail/passport collection mail) apart from collection email?
Mryemzyvic:
Visa Alert!

Visa application/Biometric- 12th may( standard)

Collection mail - 28th may

Passport collection - 1st of june

What God cannot do doesn't exist

To everyone experiencing delay, I pray that you will testify very soon too.

Congratulations go reach all of us
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Osa4: 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
Tier4Dependant:

You don't need to apply go like the oversabi you wantu be and submit

This kind of question should not be asked esp when u are older than 18
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nwokiwu90(m): 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2023
dee1504:

Na wa oo...you wey be Overthinker before.

Anyway, Patience has to be your best friend at the moment. Joy is coming soon
he has gotten his visa 😁
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Divinehenrich(m): 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2023
What if is a newly registered company that got their sponsorship licence this year and their names did not appear in care quality commission website
advanceDNA:
Ping!!

All of una wey dey run street parole...Please be careful...make sure its a company that has many clients that will translate to shifts, salary for and tax for the goverment.......

u can check a company's rating, staff strength and client portfolio on the Care quality commission website......

paying pepper for 5 years means nothing if the employer wont even run their license after a year plus of raking enough aza

...many of these dorm care homes dont care about u..... the thrend happening now is they are not renewing their licence once theyve collected enough from plenty pple...they jappa to nigeria or another country and use ur money to buy plenty duplex in lekki and still hve enough money left to paint town red

.. many pple are stranded now, looking for another employer before their 60 days widow will close.....most of them were not even given shifts to work when they arrived...... some pple even used their personal money to pay back these evil sponsors for tax...yet they chop everything

Nor say u no hear oooo
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TIGER1001: 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2023
Please I am to submit all original physical copies at tls submission center for skilled worker visa?thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Marytee2: 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hi everyone,

Please I need clarification. Are they sending BRP letters via email now? Kindly respond, thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 11:43pm On Jun 06, 2023
Divinehenrich:
What if is a newly registered company that got their sponsorship licence this year and their names did not appear in care quality commission website

Good luck oooooooooo.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tier4Dependant: 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tier4Dependant: 12:01am On Jun 07, 2023
Osa4:

You don't need to apply go like the oversabi you wantu be and submit

This kind of question should not be asked esp when u are older than 18

Who is this one? You miss road??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tboy243: 6:58am On Jun 07, 2023
Good morning bosses.

Please someone needs our urgent suggestion or advice...

Where is it better to work as a teacher or migrate to, between Saudi Arabia and the UK?

Thanks as I await our contributions
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by smartz5311: 7:44am On Jun 07, 2023
Nwokiwu90:
keep checking ur mail…soon
Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by GorillaApp(m): 10:17am On Jun 07, 2023
Pls urgent!!!

What could be done. Error in visa application date of birth submitted. The month was different. Visa payment made priority

Yet to go for biometrics.

Pls urgent advice needed
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mercy87(f): 10:29am On Jun 07, 2023
Abeg my people don't be tired of answering me. I am very new to this process and learning.

Has anyone done letter of Comparability? Apart from degree, Did you provide secondary school transcript too?

They ask for secondary school transcript. It's WAEC I have and going to secondary school for transcript will take time. Will they accept WAEC certificate only?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by karixz: 10:30am On Jun 07, 2023
GorillaApp:
Pls urgent!!!

What could be done. Error in visa application date of birth submitted. The month was different. Visa payment made priority

Yet to go for biometrics.

Pls urgent advice needed

I think you should request for a refund and refill your application form.
But the refund does not come immediately sha.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by GIDIBANKZ(m): 10:42am On Jun 07, 2023
GOOD MORNING.... please is there any WAY I CAN CHECK IF A VISA IS ORIGINAL OR FAKE
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by GorillaApp(m): 10:44am On Jun 07, 2023
karixz:

F
Any idea how long
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MayoDebz(f): 11:25am On Jun 07, 2023
Hello,
Please I am trying to book biometric appointment for my family. What is the best way to get a single date for everyone. Family of 5. Thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by emeviks: 11:35am On Jun 07, 2023
Hello Everyone,

How long does it take the British Council IELTS to send the Official Test Result for UKVI IELTS Computer Delivered?

I checked their website and i am seeing 3-5 days and its already a week now. i have checked the test portal and saw my band score.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by GorillaApp(m): 11:46am On Jun 07, 2023
karixz:

Thank you boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.