Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,577 members, 7,837,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (859771 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (608) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ifesinachi22(m): 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
Divinemercyy:
Heartbreaking to see these has ended cry

God will surely make a way

This is for Canada not UK, I suppose
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Divinemercyy: 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ifesinachi22:

This is for Canada not UK, I suppose
Yea
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by eyinola: 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
Divinemercyy:

Certificate/diploma courses on caregiving.

U will see so many outlined under health care
I hv completed my cert course but payment to get the cert has been an issue..any help plzzz

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Olawura: 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
eyinola:
I hv completed my cert course but payment to get the cert has been an issue..any help plzzz

I wish j could help but I don't know much about it since I'm just starting out.
Please which of the online courses did you take?
The name and also which site, was it on Alison?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by eyinola: 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
Olawura:

I wish j could help but I don't know much about it since I'm just starting out.
Please which of the online courses did you take?
The name and also which site, was it on Alison?
care given , alison
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Olawura: 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
eyinola:
care given , alison

Thanks for your prompt response.
If I may ask how much were you ask to pay upon completion of the course to get the certificate?

Reason for my inquisitiveness, I plan to start a course soon on Alison also. I just want to know what it takes.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
Divinemercyy:

Can’t find this on appstore...any ?

If you're actually thinking of doing a VIDEO INTERVIEW with your phone, and not a Computer with WEBCAM and MICROPHONE, then you might as well forget about the job.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by beautyfoch: 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
This is not entirely true.
All my interviews were done using my Phone.
dee1504:

If you're actually thinking of doing a VIDEO INTERVIEW with your phone, and not a Computer with WEBCAM and MICROPHONE, then you might as well forget about the job.

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by beautyfoch: 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
Type Microsoft Teams.
Divinemercyy:

Can’t find this on appstore...any ?

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by efilefun(m): 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
Cosmonaut20:
Good evening, pls I need to verify an info.
Someone said he can get certificate of sponsorship for care assistant for £17,000.

Is this a right information?
Run cuz that’s more like your annual salary!!! And CoS is only issued by your employer and you get it free… ur employer pays for it.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gistbite(f): 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
Playpaul0845:
Please is there any video based instruction training website for care giving or health related courses be it paid or free? Kindly recommend
Try YouTube
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Divinemercyy: 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
dee1504:

You say!

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Divinemercyy: 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
Hhttps:///dCPwFdav

Just thought to bring this here..somebody maybe in need of this. Remove the capital H and copy-paste on your browser

Forget the spelling of graduates and apply. Deadline is 25th February.

One of d important criteria that dissuaded me is that one must have B1 in French.

All those days one used to run away from french class don dey haunt person undecided

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Divinemercyy: 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
Playpaul0845:
Please is there any video based instruction training website for care giving or health related courses be it paid or free? Kindly recommend

Try ieltsliz.com

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Divinemercyy: 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
eyinola:

Leave payment

Use the links to those course certificates in your resume...update them in ur resume

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
beautyfoch:
This is not entirely true.
All my interviews were done using my Phone.

Ok

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gistbite(f): 11:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
Divinemercyy:

Try ieltsliz.com

That is for IELTS practical

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CheesyTee(f): 11:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ifesinachi22:

I will send her another email this night. And if she still did not respond after work hours on Monday, then I will call her on Tuesday.

But during your application did you tell them you were in Nigeria or UK?

Thanks dear

Yes, I did mention I was in Nigeria and they all sent links for MS Teams.

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Divinemercyy: 2:49am On Feb 21, 2022
gistbite:

That is for IELTS practical

I think I quoted the wrong post
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Hadassahdia: 7:08am On Feb 21, 2022
desi10mi:

Not with too much information

Should I message you too
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oniwoski: 8:21am On Feb 21, 2022
Good day all

Pls has anyone in this thread gotten COS, I mean through DIY from Nigeria. I'm just wondering the possibility of being called for an interview. Pls if you know anyone that has got visa through care giver route,kindly let us know. At least to keep body and soul going while we keep on pushing

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Martiny(m): 9:19am On Feb 21, 2022
Good one, Probitas Doctrinal!

Does a BSc grade affect anything on the NARIC certificate?

achmed1:

Depends on individual circumstance .

PTE turnaround time is the fastest, you get your results same day of the test (not sure how long it takes to receive the certificate or whatever). IELTS takes two weeks at least to receive results ( I had a bad experience with IELTS where my result was withheld for up to 4 or 5 weeks after the test).

Obtaining the medium of instruction letter depends on the school. I got mine (I attended Unilorin) within a week. My NARIC report was out in 6 working days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (608) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Viewing this topic: wondychiqe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.