Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (854303 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Moji12(f): 10:26am On Feb 21, 2022
Kaylaonah:

How about creating a telegram group instead? That way anyone just joining will be able to see what we've already covered. I think I can help with information on the whole process

I think this is a better idea. We should go for it.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cyberknoz(m): 10:33am On Feb 21, 2022
Martiny:
Good one, Probitas Doctrinal!

Does a BSc grade affect anything on the NARIC certificate?
No it doesn't
...I also did the evaluation...got a C1 english equivalence. ..if you have the necessary documents please do naric/ecctis evaluation is much better.....best regards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DeeOneBangin: 11:39am On Feb 21, 2022
This group people will derail this thread. If you guys want to do anything private, use the PM on nairaland.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Muyiiwah: 11:54am On Feb 21, 2022
Yes pls

Kaylaonah:

How about creating a telegram group instead? That way anyone just joining will be able to see what we've already covered. I think I can help with information on the whole process

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cyberknoz(m): 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
I don't see any need for the telegram group as all information you need can be gotten here....from the first page you read through to the end you have more than enough answers already to enlighten you and the mail/dm option is open to everyone for use incase you need to send a direct private message to any member here...no need for telegram or any form of whassap group as this is more than enough already...I got all the information I needed on this trend and it have helped me alot till this current stage I am on now.....so please let's read from the first page and understand every details as all links to assist you have already been posted on this page...God will see us all through by HIS MERCY...AMEN...BEST regards

11 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by BoM123: 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
Good afternoon everyone, please did anybody have their biometrics(Skilled worker visa) on February 11 and is still at DMC

Please respond �
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cyberknoz(m): 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
BoM123:
Good afternoon everyone, please did anybody have their biometrics(Skilled worker visa) on February 11 and is still at DMC

Please respond �

Yeah mine was February 10th, abuja tls..still at dmc since then..
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by BoM123: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
cyberknoz:

Yeah mine was February 10th, abuja tls..still at dmc since then..

Okay

Thanks for your response

Good news soon by the grace of God
��

Please could you let me know when it moves
So I can duel on that hope cos I no fit sleep again ��
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cyberknoz(m): 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
BoM123:

Okay

Thanks for your response

Good news soon by the grace of God
��

Please could you let me know when it moves
So I can duel on that hope cos I no fit sleep again ��

We are all together..it will move soon...let's keep the faith up..by The mercy of God all things will work out just in time..AMEN

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Rotma: 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
It's more than 10 days since I made payment for NARIC Certificate. My status keeps showing CHECKING.

Has anyone experienced this!

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Jaybadestboy: 3:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
I did an interview yesterday for domicliary care yesterday and they told me thier shifts starts from 6:30am to 9:30pm. Anybody knows if domicliary care is more harder than a care home? They also said I need a car when I arrive the uk
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Divinemercyy: 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jaybadestboy:
I did an interview yesterday for domicliary care yesterday and they told me thier shifts starts from 6:30am to 9:30pm. Anybody knows if domicliary care is more harder than a care home? They also said I need a car when I arrive the uk

‘That UK driving license and must have a car’ thingy shake person especially when seen in a tier 2 sponsorship posts.

How can that be achieved na?

For d 6.30am to 9.30 pm...it could be just few days in a week

When did u apply for the job pls? I really want to know d duration it took before conducting an interview
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kaylaonah(f): 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
Divinemercyy:

Leave payment

Use the links to those course certificates in your resume...update them in ur resume

How does the links work? Since it'll be in PDF form... Will they be able to access the links from the document?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kaylaonah(f): 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jaybadestboy:

Domiciliary is done in the person's house while care home is a group home. Some say it's worse, since you'll be in the person's 'domain' but some enjoyed it. Everything depends on your client.

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kaylaonah(f): 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
Divinemercyy:

‘That UK driving license and must have a car’ thingy shake person especially when seen in a tier 2 sponsorship posts.

When did u apply for the job pls? I really want to know d duration it took before conducting an interview

This transportation thing is a big problem tbh... Most of the jobs wants someone with a 'reliable' means of transport. You can get an international license until you apply at the DMV but where you wan find car from?

The entire process is tiring I can't lie, the amount of rejection mails I've received so far... E remain make my mail start dey complain. I've been shortlisted for a few so I keep my fingers crossed and my hopes high and so should you.

5 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Jaybadestboy: 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
I can't even remember, It must be one of the agencies I randomly sent my cv to. They just called me out of the blue on Saturday and on Sunday they interviewed me. I'm not scared of the car things. Some of my friends are driving in uk, them nor get two head

Divinemercyy:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Jaybadestboy: 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
I worked in care homes when I was in the UK and I prefer that. Anyone I see I will take. The goal is to live this country

Kaylaonah:

Domiciliary is done in the person's house while care home is a group home. Some say it's worse, since you'll be in the person's 'domain' but some enjoyed it. Everything depends on your client.

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Joshtoch: 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
Same here.. Wondering if I didn't do the right thing. Did you add medium of instruction from your school?

Rotma:
It's more than 10 days since I made payment for NARIC Certificate. My status keeps showing CHECKING.

Has anyone experienced this!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Bostin(m): 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
Kaylaonah:

This transportation thing is a big problem tbh... Most of the jobs wants someone with a 'reliable' means of transport. You can get an international license until you apply at the DMV but where you wan find car from?

The entire process is tiring I can't lie, the amount of rejection mails I've received so far... E remain make my mail start dey complain. I've been shortlisted for a few so I keep my fingers crossed and my hopes high and so should you.
£500 will get you a car in UK

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cyberknoz(m): 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
Joshtoch:
Same here.. Wondering if I didn't do the right thing. Did you add medium of instruction from your school?

Are you sure your payments where received and receipts acknowledged?...well if that is not the case then it seems they are having a maximum number of applications to deal with at the moment...you can call or send them a mail to know what is the current situation and what is causing the delays.....I wish you the best...warm regards
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Joshtoch: 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
My payment was received and receipt acknowledged. I didn't attach the medium of instruction. I wrote a statement that i was thought in English language not knowing it must come from my school.

cyberknoz:

Are you sure your payments where received and receipts acknowledged?...well if that is not the case then it seems they are having a maximum number of applications to deal with at the moment...you can call or send them a mail to know what is the current situation and what is causing the delays.....I wish you the best...warm regards
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by amehrada: 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jaybadestboy:
Obobs! 15hrs shift. This is hard already.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kaylaonah(f): 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
Bostin:
£500 will get you a car in UK

Please explain

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.