Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (845985 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
Mofolam:
Abeg who go follow me with placard to ukvi? The song of the day is *we no go gree ooo. We no go gree. Release our visa, we no go gree. I will share small chops n malt.
I dey game ooh! I never apply sha but I just wan go cry!😭
My own chanting na 'iwe iwe, iwe'!✊🏾

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by NezzyMike: 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
Mofolam:

Everyone here throws subtle shade if necessary. There is no need for u to turn this forum into something dark. Especially when u are wrong. If u don’t know d answer to His/her question U could have shared ur observation as an observation. Not stating it as a matter of fact as if u are sure , the implication is that more money will be wasted Unnecessarily . Imagine if it’s a family of 4. Haba !

Well tell that person you are trying to encourage to know that there are words that are condescending. The person asked if it is mandatory to show your TB test cert on POE, well whether expired or current, it was written on the cert to be shown before entering the UK. So what was bad about my response Is it not boldly written on it? Everyone's situation at the POE might not be the same and so it's necessary to have all documents.

Bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mofolam: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
NezzyMike:

Well tell that person you are trying to encourage to know that there are words that are condescending. The person asked if it is mandatory to show your TB test cert on POE, well whether expired or current, it was written on the cert to be shown before entering the UK. So what was bad about my response Is it not boldly written on it? Everyone's situation at the POE might not be the same and so it's necessary to have all documents.

Bye

It seems it’s important for u to have the last word. Anyway for anyone who needs this info; you do NOT need Tb test at POE
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pyzdan: 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
pls, will my birth attestation from NPC carries my husband surname as it is in my international passport or my father's name because the woman who attended to me today said it will be in my husband's name. Abeg, is that how it ought to be?
And hope it won't be an issue doing it now since we will be applying for visa next week, I just don't want to make mistake. My husband is the MA. pls help
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mofolam: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
pyzdan:
pls, will my birth attestation from NPC carries my husband surname as it is in my international passport or my father's name because the woman who attended to me today said it will be in my husband's name. Abeg, is that how it ought to be?
And hope it won't be an issue doing it now since we will be applying for visa next week, I just don't want to make mistake. My husband is the MA. pls help

Your birth certificate should Carry your birth name. That’s the issue schengen Embassies are havin with Nigerians atm. The are convinced that we can falsify any government document and we can get legal and even original false document. Pls don’t mind the woman. If ukvi will have an issue with u at all, it will be your relationship with MA not ur birth circumstances.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mofolam: 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
Mofolam:

Your birth certificate should Carry your birth name. That’s the issue schengen Embassies are havin with Nigerians atm. The are convinced that we can falsify any government document and we can get legal and even original false document. Pls don’t mind the woman. If ukvi will have an issue with u at all, it will be your relationship with MA not ur birth circumstances.

Your change of name document explains the name difference. Oyinbo will not expect a woman to be changing birth certificate everytime she changes marriages or get widowed.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pyzdan: 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
Mofolam:

Your change of name document explains the name difference. Oyinbo will not expect a woman to be changing birth certificate everytime she changes marriages or get widowed.

Sir, what do I do in this situation, the woman doing it for me said they can only issue birth attestation and not birth certificate and that since I am doing it now it will be in my husband's name.
pls what should I do?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mofolam: 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
pyzdan:

Sir, what do I do in this situation, the woman doing it for me said they can only issue birth attestation and not birth certificate and that since I am doing it now it will be in my husband's name.
pls what should I do?

Maybe you should collect it if she insists. But u don’t have to submit it. Your birth certificate isn’t in partner dependent checklist. Even if u submit it you will still get ur visa. I’m just trying to help u with my own understanding to avoid any nsf.... allow others chip in other suggestions
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pyzdan: 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
Mofolam:

Maybe you should collect it if she insists. But u don’t have to submit it. Your birth certificate isn’t in partner dependent checklist. Even if u submit it you will still get ur visa. I’m just trying to help u with my own understanding to avoid any nsf.... allow others chip in other suggestions

Thank you sir
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CHRISWUZZY: 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
CHRISWUZZY:
Good day all
Trust u all are doing well?
I just noticed that the police clearance I photocopied didn't carry the stamp of the day it was printed and the document has already be summited.
But the document number is attached,is there a problem?
I need an answer
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by finest147: 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
taalas:
Congrats! I am happy for u

That was fast and really straight forward. did u do priority?

what are the exact documents u uploaded, pls share

No it wasn’t priority.it was standard and documents I submitted were:
1. Marriage certificate
2.tb certificate
3.police character certificate
4. Passport
5.my visa vignette page
6.Change of name affidavit
7. My cos which I believe they already have because while filling the application it was requested for
I was tempted to add the proof of funds but since my cos had me covered I didn’t bother.No picture was included although I was bothered reading how others were doing theirs…lol. My joy knows no bound now

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Bhusawlah: 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
Please guys how re you guys getting work to give you certificate of sponsorship...I would really appreciate if anyone can put me through...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
Bhusawlah:
Please guys how re you guys getting work to give you certificate of sponsorship...I would really appreciate if anyone can put me through...

Dey disguise abi?? grin grin
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Bhusawlah: 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
I don't understand... I really need this
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by America001: 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
Divinehenrich:
I wasn't ask for TB cert as the POE
What were you asked at POE?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by America001: 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
My own is that I'm having a hard time getting accommodation.

An agent said UK landlords don't give out rooms to rent if you're not on ground to do inspection.

I'm not in the UK yet as I never conclude wetin I dey do for Naija but I need to get the house issue sorted out asap

Destination is Wolverhampton btw.
Any help guys?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mickhine01: 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
I'm not really sure, but it could take another 5 to 10 working days from the day they receive the additional document.

[quote author=Noah411 post=124829740][/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mickhine01: 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
Congratulations

finest147:
Visa alert for dependent
Biometrics was done on 14/7/2023 and it was moved to DMC from VAC the same day.
It’s been a very long 2 weeks plus of waiting and finally got the confirmation email for passport collection from TLS today 2/08/2023. Awaiting the BRP mail. I’m so happy guys and I wish everyone the best, keep the hope alive and remain positive. Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IJay8: 12:08am On Aug 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

U are confusing me with ur question...

Are u an employer or an potential employee looking for care work or other skilled job..

If u are looking for work..the company that wants to give u COS will tell u what they need from you
..but if its on general terms... u will need passport, tb test, police character certificate, care certifications, and ielts....
The ielts, pcc, and tb test expires..so if u dont get a job before getting them, they may expire before job comes which means u have to spend another money to get them....

So best thing is to secure the job...then can now get the documents

Am looking for caregiver job, support worker precisely
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gok1979: 12:31am On Aug 03, 2023
I cancelled my visa application due to mistake i made on my application form after I had done my biometric. Please, how do I go about getting my passport back since I will be using it for my new application. An urgent response will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Please, somebody should help me with this
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibrahim505(m): 12:43am On Aug 03, 2023
Bhusawlah:
Health care workers tend to have more chance of securing it faster
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by NezzyMike: 6:23am On Aug 03, 2023
pyzdan:

pls what should I do?

I used birth attestation that cost me 10k, it has to be in your husband's name but your "Nee" will still be fixed where necessary.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by NezzyMike: 6:25am On Aug 03, 2023
pyzdan:

pls what should I do?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Thedon12: 7:38am On Aug 03, 2023
Please I urgently need accommodation in Glasgow, if you have any lead. Kindly let me know. Any form either sharing or letting. I have my money ready.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by groovvyy: 9:09am On Aug 03, 2023
Please o everybody. I have a quick question. I am kinda new to the whole thing.

The work start date on my Cos is April 22, 2024. Does it mean if I apply now and the Visa is granted, I will not be able to enter the UK before April 2024?

Secondly, is the Visa they're giving single or multiple entry? Because it is indicated on the cos that I don't need to leave and reenter the UK during the period of approval. The cos is for 5yrs
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by KolaShangOne(m): 9:28am On Aug 03, 2023
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tier4Dependant: 9:42am On Aug 03, 2023
groovvyy:
Please o everybody. I have a quick question. I am kinda new to the whole thing.

The work start date on my Cos is April 22, 2024. Does it mean if I apply now and the Visa is granted, I will not be able to enter the UK before April 2024?

Secondly, is the Visa they're giving single or multiple entry? Because it is indicated on the cos that I don't need to leave and reenter the UK during the period of approval. The cos is for 5yrs

1. CoS usually have a 3 months expiry date. It must be used within 3 months when issued.

2. Also once you have been granted visa, the lastest you can start work is 28 days. However your employer can use the SMS to give reasons as to why there is a delay.

I hope that April is not meant to be August.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gok1979: 9:47am On Aug 03, 2023
[quote author=gok1979 post=124842983]I cancelled my visa application due to mistake i made on my application form after I had done my biometric. Please, how do I go about getting my passport back since I will be using it for my new application. An urgent response will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Please, somebody should help me with this
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by groovvyy: 10:51am On Aug 03, 2023
Tier4Dependant:

1. CoS usually have a 3 months expiry date. It must be used within 3 months when issued.

2. Also once you have been granted visa, the lastest you can start work is 28 days. However your employer can use the SMS to give reasons as to why there is a delay.

I hope that April is not meant to be August.

Thanks for your response. That's why I'm confused. Seems something is wrong with the COS. I wanted to be sure before contacting the employer.
Thanks again.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Thedon12: 11:50am On Aug 03, 2023
I have sent you email.

advanceDNA:

Dey disguise abi?? grin grin
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IJay8: 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2023
finest147:

No it wasn’t priority.it was standard and documents I submitted were:
1. Marriage certificate
2.tb certificate
3.police character certificate
4. Passport
5.my visa vignette page
6.Change of name affidavit
7. My cos which I believe they already have because while filling the application it was requested for
I was tempted to add the proof of funds but since my cos had me covered I didn’t bother.No picture was included although I was bothered reading how others were doing theirs…lol. My joy knows no bound now

congrats dear, please you didn’t use ielt for the application and which job did you apply in particular pls dear I need an answer, I thought ielt is a must 🙏🏻
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by groovvyy: 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2023
I learnt that they've increased Police Clearance Certificate from 5k to 40k.

Please who can confirm this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.