Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (848651 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kdf3449(m): 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

I saw one case of wrong vignette pasted on an applicant passport....so they told the person to resubmit because he has picked it up.......its this same september entry period where pressure is always high for them from tier 4, end of year vacation visa pple, and other visa types

Greetings my oga ! This UK people wants to finish me with anxiety oo ! We got collection email but for only me and my wife, I just went there with hope that all might be there but they said only these two are ready. We didn’t receive BRP mail yet. Is this pattern normal ? Pls Has anyone had this sort of experience before ? Cos I don’t understand why the kids own are not out yet.

Also, in my wife passport, they canceled one of the visa and put a new one ( maybe that’s why they were asking for her to resubmit the passport. I have double check the visas but I can’t even see the error. Abeg these people matter dye stress my brain lol

Any advice on what to do ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2023
kdf3449:

Greetings my oga ! This UK people wants to finish me with anxiety oo ! We got collection email but for only me and my wife, I just went there with hope that all might be there but they said only these two are ready. We didn’t receive BRP mail yet. Is this pattern normal ? Pls Has anyone had this sort of experience before ? Cos I don’t understand why the kids own is not out yet.

Also, in my wife passport, they canceled one of the visa and put a new one ( maybe that’s why they were asking for her to resubmit the passport. I have double check the visas but I can’t even see the error. Abeg these people matter dye stress my brain lol

Any advice on what to do ?

Baba relax....the rest go come out...if they want to deny it.. they would have done so already...
At this point..u dont need to do anything....sometimes case workers are different....the person that attended to u may nit be the one that attended to ur kids... so just relax

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kdf3449(m): 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

Baba relax....the rest go come out...if they want to deny it.. they would have done so already...

I’m trying my best but you know how anxious one can be sometimes and the ticket price keeps rising by the day. Let’s see what happens by end of today or tomorrow. What about the BRP mail ? I thought it comes out same time or few days afterwards?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2023
kdf3449:

I’m trying my best but you know how anxious one can be sometimes and the ticket price keeps rising by the day. Let’s see what happens by end of today or tomorrow. What about the BRP mail ? I thought it comes out same time or few days afterwards?

Brp email dey delay sometimes....sometimes u will sens paid email seff before they release it...
Na rush hour period be this
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Divinehenrich(m): 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
Where are you coming from--- Lagos, Nigeria.
Ask for my passport---- give it to him
What bring you in the UK----Work
Do you have where to stay---yes
Is anyone coming to pick you---No, address and directions has be given to me.
Are you going by bus or train-----train
Welcome & stamped my passport.
America001:

What were you asked at POE?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kdf3449(m): 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

Brp email dey delay sometimes....sometimes u will sens paid email seff before they release it...
Na rush hour period be this

Okay but it doesn’t stop us from traveling right ? Or is it something we need to receive before traveling ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Divinehenrich(m): 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2023
Official price is 30k but additional budget between 5 -10k for the police on ground
groovvyy:
I learnt that they've increased Police Clearance Certificate from 5k to 40k.

Please who can confirm this?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by groovvyy: 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
Divinehenrich:
Official price is 30k but additional budget between 5 -10k for the police on ground

Thanks, Bro
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by NezzyMike: 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
Divinehenrich:
Where are you coming from--- Lagos, Nigeria.
Ask for my passport---- give it to him
What bring you in the UK----Work
Do you have where to stay---yes
Is anyone coming to pick you---No, address and directions has be given to me.
Are you going by bus or train-----train
Welcome & stamped my passport.

Which of the airlines pls
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by RuneKingThor: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2023
RuneKingThor:

I did mine on the 18th. I'm waiting too.
I just got a Collection mail from TLS.

No NSF mail or BRP yet. Hoping and hoping

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Divinehenrich(m): 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
Ethiopia
NezzyMike:

Which of the airlines pls
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by NezzyMike: 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2023
Divinehenrich:
Ethiopia

Very expensive now... I'm stuck
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sleem1956: 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2023
please am trying to book TB test for my wife. how much is it and can u share the link to apply
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cejo(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2023
Pls a quick one,how much is d visa fees for skilled worker(healthcare worker) for main applicant, dependant spouse & children currently.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by amyty(f): 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2023
Numero123:
Hmmmm…

Pls how true is this information
Information on changes to be made on the 7th of August
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abubanty: 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
NezzyMike:

My wife booked from Kano. It was cheaper than Lagos and Abuja. She took flight to Kano a day before. When Lagos/Abuja was showing 850+, she got Egypt air for 520k but Egypt air dey worry small from what I heard ie dem dey scrutinize ppl well. You also have to use Google flight to monitor. Some cheap flights pop out of nowhere.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jurhnsyn: 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
Please which other virtual card can I use to pay visa application fee? Barter is not taking new sign up at the moment.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Divinehenrich(m): 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2023
Like how much now?
NezzyMike:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by graciousme(f): 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2023
Hello house,

Please has anyone been able to prove right to work using the share code on the UK gov website? Its saying my details don't match and my employer wants to share code.

Also is there anyone in Birmingham that can assist with a room (ensuite) shared accommodation for a family of three in Birmingham at a fee?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Noah411: 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2023
amyty:

Pls how true is this information
Information on changes to be made on the 7th of August
Fake!!! Is on their website, they stated it boldly that is a fake news
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by amyty(f): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2023
Noah411:

Fake!!! Is on their website, they stated it boldly that is a fake news

Thank you, please which website
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by eagle13(m): 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2023
donplus1:

What do want to confirm? Is it something you can share while you blur out sensitive information?
Yes I can
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Allschoolsinfo: 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
amyty:

Thank you, please which website

Check here: https://www.ecctis.com/visasandnationality
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Allschoolsinfo: 11:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
Good day everyone, is it the circled one I'm to choose for care worker ECCTIS?
Please respond ASAP. Thanks.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibrahim505(m): 12:35am On Aug 04, 2023
Allschoolsinfo:
Good day everyone, is it the circled one I'm to choose for care worker ECCTIS?
Please respond ASAP. Thanks.

Yes

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by amyty(f): 3:28am On Aug 04, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.