Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (847081 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
Johnny121:
Please my people kindly need your advice, wife with two kids got cos as care worker, now as her dependant that has been previously denied UK tourist visa due to lump sum of money , do I need invitation letter from her why I need to accompany her to the UK for that long period of time living our two kid's behind , I need advice what supporting documents do I need ,the job is agreed to certify her maintenance

U don't need invitation letter...

U only need to submit a visa application and fill her application number called GWF number where it is asked ...

I hope she has filled ur name in her own application as her married or civil partner... otherwise u will need to do a lot of explanation to get ur visa approved.....documents needed

Passport
Police report or PCC
TB test from IOM, or Wife or st Nicholas...
Proof of ur relationship...i.e what's app chats, wedding certificate, proof of address u both live(tenancy agreement) or bank statment showing same address or joint account...

Proof of funds if employer did not agree to provide maintenance for your wife/dependant

U may need a consent letter if u have to use her bank statement for ur proof of funds .. especially if u if u are applying at different times

Good luck..

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dealbroker: 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
yhemisie1:
Good day house , please my sister's NARIC was rejected after submitting her BSC, transcript and English proficiency from Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye ...they replied her saying it's not genuine. Please what can she do? because she is not using a fake certificate but don't know why NARIC said it's not genuine . And she has re appeal and yet she is still getting same response... please anyone in the house to shed more light . Thank you .

Hello,
She needs to get the English proficiency letter from the registrar's office. There's a certain format for it otherwise ecctis or naric will think it's fake. My sister had the same problem but resolved now.
Regards
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by damble: 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2023
Hello, I am a dependent on my husband student's Visa. What kind of jobs can I get around liverpool? Or what short course (program) can I do to get a job fast. Thanks all for your help

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tintall(m): 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
Congratulations!!

Please can you help me with the sample of the Consent letter for MA's bank statement and letter from landlord? I'd appreciate if you can.

Many thanks.

Peniel13:
Skilled worker visa alert!!!
Visa Application MA: 6th Sept
Biometric MA: 12th Sept
Empty NSF: 13th Sept
BRP: 24th Sept
VAC notification: 25th Sept
Standard application

Visa Application Dependant Partner & Child: 7th Sept
Biometric: 14th Sept
Empty NSF: 18th Sept
VAC notification: 26th Sept
BRP: 27th Sept

Documents Submitted MA: COS, PTE UKVI, Bank Statement, PCC,TB test, Wedding and Family pics, Marriage Cert, Passport.
Dependant Partner: MA's COS, MA's Bank Statement, Consent letter for MA's bank statement, PCC, TB test, Passport, Affidavit and newspaper publication for change of name, Voter's card and bank statements showing same address, letter from landlord and house rent receipts showing both names.
Dependant Child: MA's COS, MA's Bank Statement, Consent letter for MA's bank statement, Consent letter signed by both parents, TB test, Birth Cert, NIN, Family pictures, Passport.

Should have posted this since but nairaland logged me out days ago. I thank God for a seamless process because my passport and TB test has my maiden name while my Child's birth Cert, PCC, Bank Statement and my Voter's card showing same address has my marriage name. Thanks to everyone that answered my questions. I also gained from other contributors here that I didn't even need to ask many questions. Here's wishing everyone still waiting success.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by herdexy: 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
Good day, house, Please, I have a few questions.

I was refused a Canada visa in 2016 for misrepresentation and was declared inadmissible for a period of 5 years, which ends in 2021.

How do I answer the question in the picture attached below?

Should I select Refused a Visa as well as Excluded or Banned from Entry?

Should I select Refused a visa alone and give details of what happened?

Is being excluded or banned from entry the same as the Canada visa ban?

If there's anyone here who also has the same experience, kindly share how you filled out this section of the form.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

cc advanceDNA

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
herdexy:

Your response will be highly appreciated.

cc advanceDNA

Inadmissible na ban naaa...

No fear..ur ban is over naaa...

Just declare u were banned .. u go dey alright
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by herdexy: 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
advanceDNA:

Inadmissible na ban naaa...

No fear..ur ban is over naaa...

Just declare u were banned .. u go dey alright

thanks for your response,

so I have to select Refused a Visa and also select Excluded or Banned from Entry, right?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
herdexy:

thanks for your response,

so I have to select Refused a Visa and also select Excluded or Banned from Entry, right?

You can be refused visa without ban...

You can also be refused with ban....

because the two has happened to you ..I suggest u select both
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Vintagee: 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
Please I need help with child dependant vias application from inside the UK. Of you have recently done one kindly help me. Time is not on my side again.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Awaiting101: 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
Good evening house.

Please is there anyone who has applied as a dependent and their application has been with the ukvi for more than 2months and it still came out a successful decision?

Note:
*main applicant visa was out and successful.25days after biometric
*We submitted our application on the same day
*they requested additional document (police report) from MA and application was successful.

But as a dependant,empty nsf was sent a day after biometric...nothing else but its over 2months .I had escalated 3times but it is still awaiting decision.

I just want to know if anyone has waited this long on this thread and their application still came out successfully after long wait...its depressing 😕

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by fabulous2019: 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
Please house, I got an nhs job, and I live in Uk, can I do police clearance from here and backdate it, will it be accepted
Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Opeolami(m): 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
fabulous2019:
Please house, I got an nhs job, and I live in Uk, can I do police clearance from here and backdate it, will it be accepted
Thanks

I don't think it can be back dated because pcc is done online
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by fabulous2019: 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Lance008(m): 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
Must you visit embassy for interview before been granted
I don't understand
Please help out
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Peniel13(f): 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2023
SirPilgrim:
Congratulations.
Pls I don't know if I can get a sample of the letter from your landlord

Landlord's address can be at the top right corner.

Entry Clearance Officer,
Home Office UK Visas and Immigration

Dear Sir/Madam,
TENANCY VERIFICATION LETTER FROM LANDLORD
This letter serves as a formal confirmation that Mr. AAA and Mrs. AAA have been my tenants and living together on my property for the past three years at ................................(your address).
Mr AAA and Mrs. AAA moved in on ..............., a day after their wedding and have a rent that will finish on .............
They pay the sum of ....... annually and have never missed a payment deadline. They are nice tenants, and recently had a baby in......

If you have any queries about the verification of Mr. AAA and Mrs. AAA's residence, please contact me at 080..............

Yours Sincerely,

Signature:

Name:

Date:

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Peniel13(f): 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2023
tintall:
Congratulations!!

Please can you help me with the sample of the Consent letter for MA's bank statement and letter from landlord? I'd appreciate if you can.

Many thanks.

Entry Clearance Officer,

Dear Sir/Madam,
This letter serves as a formal confirmation that Mr. AAA and Mrs. AAA have been my tenants and living together on my property for the past three years at ................................(your address).
Mr AAA and Mrs. AAA moved in on ..............., a day after their wedding and have a rent that will finish on .............
They pay the sum of ....... annually and have never missed a payment deadline. They are nice tenants and recently had a baby in......

If you have any queries about the verification of Mr. AAA and Mrs. AAA's residence, please contact me at 080..............

Yours Sincerely,

Signature:

Name:

Date:

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by SirPilgrim(m): 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
Thank you so much.
God bless you
Peniel13:

Entry Clearance Officer,

Dear Sir/Madam,
They pay the sum of ....... annually and have never missed a payment deadline. They are nice tenants, and recently had a baby in......

Yours Sincerely,

Signature:

Name:

Date:

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by FifthTribe: 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
babybenbaby:

My sis in law applied from Nigeria for a visit visa, despite paying priority they delayed for over a month then served her a denial.

I also applied for a skilled worker visa although not priority. Tuesday will make it 7 weeks from within the UK and they are yet to get back to me.

Am hearing there’s a delay for application made inside the uk, most especially the priority service.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by metrotpu: 7:18am On Oct 03, 2023
Good morning house, please how much is iom Tuberculosis Screening at this moment ,my wife did it before but it has expired now she need it again please.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by EGRL(f): 8:45am On Oct 03, 2023
metrotpu:
Good morning house, please how much is iom Tuberculosis Screening at this moment ,my wife did it before but it has expired now she need it again please.

It’s about 57,800

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tintall(m): 9:48am On Oct 03, 2023
Thank you so much.

Peniel13:

Entry Clearance Officer,

Dear Sir/Madam,
They pay the sum of ....... annually and have never missed a payment deadline. They are nice tenants and recently had a baby in......

Yours Sincerely,

Signature:

Name:

Date:

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gratitudes081(m): 10:58am On Oct 03, 2023
EGRL:

It’s about 57,800

This amount is for which hospital please?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by EGRL(f): 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2023
Gratitudes081:

This amount is for which hospital please?

I did in Abuja
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gratitudes081(m): 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2023
EGRL:

I did in Abuja

What's the hospital name please and it's location in Abuja?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Awaiting101: 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
Awaiting101:
Good evening house.

Please is there anyone who has applied as a dependent and their application has been with the ukvi for more than 2months and it still came out a successful decision?

Note:
*main applicant visa was out and successful.25days after biometric
*We submitted our application on the same day
*they requested additional document (police report) from MA and application was successful.

But as a dependant,empty nsf was sent a day after biometric...nothing else but its over 2months .I had escalated 3times but it is still awaiting decision.

I just want to know if anyone has waited this long on this thread and their application still came out successfully after long wait...its depressing 😕

Thanks

Please anyone who has waited over 2months for their visa on this thread ..what was your experience...what was the outcome?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by babybenbaby: 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
FifthTribe:

Am hearing there’s a delay for application made inside the uk, most especially the priority service.
Mine came in on Sunday night. Apparently it had been approved since the 17th of Sept
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fiendishly: 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2023
grin grin
Awaiting101:

Please anyone who has waited over 2months for their visa on this thread ..what was your experience...what was the outcome?

2 months ?

I did biometrics in June and nothing yet grin
So chill my fam
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2023
Fiendishly:
grin grin

2 months ?

I did biometrics in June and nothing yet grin
So chill my fam

Since June??
And u are still chilling?? Have u sent follow-up email or call...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rasheed329(m): 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

Since June??
And u are still chilling?? Have u sent follow-up email or call...
What type of Visa?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibaku(m): 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2023
babybenbaby:

Mine came in on Sunday night. Apparently it had been approved since the 17th of Sept
Hello @. Babybenbay, kindly tell me if it was an extension or update you applied for and what were the documents demanded ? Did you also go to a visa application centre or the immigration id check was sufficient ? Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.