Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (846970 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by EGRL(f): 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
Cedarfarms:
My experience at abuja ....

Dependant application

Biometrics........25th Sept
Decision mail.......29th Sept
Passport collected ......... 4th Oct

Standard application......

Please what documents did you submit!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by zubby4567(m): 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
Influential101:
Please can I send you a private message to get the contacts? thank you
Yes
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Influential101: 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
zubby4567:

Yes
No worries, it's been sorted. thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Georgiedey(m): 11:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
Good evening, House please am on the verge of applying for my dependents but my companies license number is coming back as not found on UKVI FORM I got information's that my company is having issues with home office and CQC.

Please is there a way i can proceed with the application.
is it possible to go round the company and apply for my dependent?
Am getting very frustrated with the whole situation please soon should help me
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Adolfnigeria: 12:48am On Oct 06, 2023
is there anybody here who did their biometrics on the 19th ?

Standard application.?

Have you heard back.?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Cedarfarms: 4:45am On Oct 06, 2023
EGRL:

Please what documents did you submit!

Marriage certificate
Wedding pictures and some random pics too
Statement of account
Land documents with both names

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mamadf: 7:27am On Oct 06, 2023
Please help me can I use the master card for my USD account to pay for my uk school fees in pounds.
Or do I have to open a pound account for that.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by OGINNISM1234: 10:34am On Oct 06, 2023
Georgiedey:
Good evening, House please am on the verge of applying for my dependents but my companies license number is coming back as not found on UKVI FORM I got information's that my company is having issues with home office and CQC.

Please is there a way i can proceed with the application.
is it possible to go round the company and apply for my dependent?
Am getting very frustrated with the whole situation please soon should help me

It is well.

Let's hope your company resolves the issue with UKVI soon.

Are you in the UK already?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by darmilolah(m): 10:53am On Oct 06, 2023
Tier4Dependant:

Exactly. When NHS asked for naija police clearance, I simple gave them the one that I did in 2021 when I newly arrived UK and the HR accepted it. The DBS carries more weight I believe.

It doesn't work for everything. I did this after arguing my case with prison vetting team. My vetting was rejected after 90 days.I have to start all over again now.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by fabulous2019: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2023
darmilolah:

It doesn't work for everything. I did this after arguing my case with prison vetting team. My vetting was rejected after 90 days.I have to start all over again now.
Exactly, but since the new police clearance is online and stress free no harm doing it
Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Xodiq(m): 11:17am On Oct 06, 2023
Good morning all, Please I got my Skilled worker visa and would be traveling to London via Cotonou on Turkish airlines. Please do I need a yellow card and also OK to board cos I read from the tickets Wakanow sent to me I need OK to board since I'm on a work visa. Has anyone experienced this ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by darmilolah(m): 11:21am On Oct 06, 2023
fabulous2019:

Exactly, but since the new police clearance is online and stress free no harm doing it
Thanks

I can't do it online since I am in UK.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by fabulous2019: 11:34am On Oct 06, 2023
darmilolah:

I can't do it online since I am in UK.

You can, just go to their website
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cejo(m): 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2023
Pls we did family change of name with newspaper publication & affidavit for both myself & wife,my question is do they do change of name for underage children with d eldest being 12yrs & whats d process too.
Pls gurus in the house I need urgent help on this.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by aderemi166: 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2023
Hello Gurus,

Kindly help, a friend of mine(the Main Applicant) applied for a skilled worker visa with her Children and her new Husband(who is not the father of the kids but now married to my Friend).

The visa of the main applicant has been issued, while that of the Children is still pending and the Partner’s visa has been refused, however, he has been given 28days to reapply or seek for AR. My Questions please:

1.) are they likely to grant the Children visas without their Mother’s Partner(step-father), knowing that their Mother who is the Main Applicant has been granted Visa?

2.) What is the probability that the Partner would be granted Visa after submitting more supporting documents and evidences that they are truly married)?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by EGRL(f): 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2023
Please has anyone done TB test from IOM Benin center here?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sunny4jazz(m): 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
Hello, please kindly check your credentials very well maybe there is something that you did not get directly from school, i finished from same school and i just got my NARIC certificate now
Dealbroker:

Hello,
She needs to get the English proficiency letter from the registrar's office. There's a certain format for it otherwise ecctis or naric will think it's fake. My sister had the same problem but resolved now.
Regards

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Opeolami(m): 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2023
Adolfnigeria:
is there anybody here who did their biometrics on the 19th ?

Standard application.?

Have you heard back.?

I did bio on 13th September, no news yet.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2023
aderemi166:
Hello Gurus,

Kindly help, a friend of mine(the Main Applicant) applied for a skilled worker visa with her Children and her new Husband(who is not the father of the kids but now married to my Friend).

The visa of the main applicant has been issued, while that of the Children is still pending and the Partner’s visa has been refused, however, he has been given 28days to reapply or seek for AR. My Questions please:

1.) are they likely to grant the Children visas without their Mother’s Partner(step-father), knowing that their Mother who is the Main Applicant has been granted Visa?

2.) What is the probability that the Partner would be granted Visa after submitting more supporting documents and evidences that they are truly married)?

The husband's refusal is not supposed to affect the children as their visa will be viewed independently with documents submitted ......however the ECO may likely nack you NSF to explain the care arrangement u have put in place for proper welfare of the kids

The husband should prove his union to the MA beyond doubt, i.e in line with ukvi policy and the expected documents......he will get the visa...(don't near Administrative review if u don't want pro max hypertension but if u don't have money for another application ..u can go for AR and argue ur case if u feel the ECO was not fair or should have given more room for provision of more evidence)

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Adolfnigeria: 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2023
ALright, Ill keep this forum updated when I hear back. Please also do the same.

If you had bio during this week, let us know the good news.

Opeolami:

I did bio on 13th September, no news yet.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Opeolami(m): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2023
Adolfnigeria:
ALright, Ill keep this forum updated when I hear back. Please also do the same.

If you had bio during this week, let us know the good news.

Sure bro! I'm looking at max Wednesday.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Amauwams: 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
Please o who would be arriving at Manchester soon?, let’s buddy up for accommodation ooo
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rasheed329(m): 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2023
Amauwams:
Please o who would be arriving at Manchester soon?, let’s buddy up for accommodation ooo
u don move? Please share ur POE experience abeg

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by yhemisie1(f): 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2023
God bless you alot .....my sister has been issued Ecctis certificate....we did it just as you told us. Thank you so very much.... you are really a life saver.....🙏👍👏
OGINNISM1234:

Ref: 400*******
Ecctis
Suffolk House
68-70 Suffolk Road
Cheltenham
GL50 2ED

Please ensure your university refers to your Enquiry ID: 40******, in order that we can locate your case easily."

This was the message sent to a friend when they requested for the Hardcopies.

Remember to let your school quote the Ref number that Ecctis allocated to you.

Then ensure you send them a message on your Ecctis application portal that you have requested your school to send them the documents. So they will be expecting it.

If you can compel your school to use DHL courier. Good for you.... Some universities still use EMS NIPOST. Their delivery time is estimated 2 months.

All the best.

Peace!!!

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by aderemi166: 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2023
More wisdom, I appreciate.

advanceDNA:

The husband's refusal is not supposed to affect the children as their visa will be viewed independently with documents submitted ......however the ECO may likely nack you NSF to explain the care arrangement u have put in place for proper welfare of the kids

The husband should prove his union to the MA beyond doubt, i.e in line with ukvi policy and the expected documents......he will get the visa...(don't near Administrative review if u don't want oro max hypertension but if u don't have money for another application ..u can go for AR and argue ur case if u feel the ECO was not fair or should have given more room for provision of more evidence)
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by makazona(m): 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
Good evening all, please I want to be certain about something.

If maintenance is ticked as yes in the COS, do I really need to submit a statement of account? Would (submitting the SoA boost my chances of faster decision?

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by fabulous2019: 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2023
makazona:
Good evening all, please I want to be certain about something.

If maintenance is ticked as yes in the COS, do I really need to submit a statement of account? Would (submitting the SoA boost my chances of faster decision?

Thanks

If ticked Y by your employer on the COS you don't need to submit statement of account
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Preeteeshir(f): 11:52pm On Oct 06, 2023
Hello everyone, good evening. Please can I use the standard IELTS general training to apply for my skilled worker visa, I already have my Cos or do I need to write the IELTS UKVI general training?
And I'm to resume on the 5th of November 2023,
It's an IT company. Your urgent response is needed thanks in anticipation.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Georgiedey(m): 12:06am On Oct 07, 2023
Yes i am

OGINNISM1234:

It is well.

Let's hope your company resolves the issue with UKVI soon.

Are you in the UK already?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by OGINNISM1234: 12:32am On Oct 07, 2023
Preeteeshir:
Hello everyone, good evening. Please can I use the standard IELTS general training to apply for my skilled worker visa, I already have my Cos or do I need to write the IELTS UKVI general training?
And I'm to resume on the 5th of November 2023,
It's an IT company. Your urgent response is needed thanks in anticipation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.