Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (846779 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibaku(m): 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2023
Vintagee:
Please I need help with child dependant vias application from inside the UK. Of you have recently done one kindly help me. Time is not on my side again.
I thought you are supposed to apply together in one application form except you are applying at different dates ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Awaiting101: 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2023
Fiendishly:
grin grin

2 months ?

I did biometrics in June and nothing yet grin
So chill my fam

Haha!!!
Naaah,..are you sure this people have not misplaced your document.?
Did you escalate or requested for what could have gone wrong and why they still have your documents?
Are you also a dependant?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by babybenbaby: 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2023
Ibaku:
Hello @. Babybenbay, kindly tell me if it was an extension or update you applied for and what were the documents demanded ? Did you also go to a visa application centre or the immigration id check was sufficient ? Thank you

Apologies but I don’t understand what you mean by an update or extension. I applied for the skilled worker visa as a switch from the graduate visa.
The immigration id check is very sufficient.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Awaiting101: 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

Since June??
And u are still chilling?? Have u sent follow-up email or call...

@AdvanceDNA due to your experience on this thread.
*Have you seen any longer wait up to 2 or 3months and it still came out successfully or there were issues?

*I had done biometric on the 1st of August
*I had declared the prevoius refusal with date and reason ,it was a student visa but was refused due to fund being in my account instead of my spouse who is main applicant.
I had thought of what could cause delay for this new application...but nothing that I could think of.

Your contribution will probably ease my assumptions 🙏
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fiendishly: 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

Since June??
And u are still chilling?? Have u sent follow-up email or call...

I did paid mail and call

Application still under review
Just because man no pay for priority
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2023
Awaiting101:

due to your experience on this thread.
*Have you seen any longer wait up to 2 or 3months and it still came out successfully or there were issues?

*I had done biometric on the 1st of August
*I had declared the prevoius refusal with date and reason ,it was a student visa but was refused due to fund being in my account instead of my spouse who is main applicant.
I had thought of what could cause delay for this new application...but nothing that I could think of.

Your contribution will probably ease my assumptions 🙏

Haaa..ukvi dey tension person ooo...
Yes...it can still be successful....maybe it's the rush of this period ....

Please send paid mail....??
Did u get any NSF ??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Opeolami(m): 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2023
I need advice on what to do.

I did biometric on 13th Sept, standard application though I use an immigration lawyer to file the application. The last time I contacted him on how to track the progression of my application , he said it makes no difference that he will be contacted when a decision is made.

My resumption date on the cos started 15th October.

What do I need to do?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Vintagee: 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2023
Ibaku:
I thought you are supposed to apply together in one application form except you are applying at different dates ?

Are you for serious. Ahdondie. Does it mean I have been doing the wrong thing?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Awaiting101: 1:18am On Oct 04, 2023
advanceDNA:

Haaa..ukvi dey tension person ooo...
Yes...it can still be successful....maybe it's the rush of this period ....

Please send paid mail....??
Did u get any NSF ??

*My aunt in UK called more than 4times and 1 escation.
*I had done paid mail 3times and done escalation twice.

*Their response was *Awaiting decision*

And yes,they sent an empty NSF like next or 2day of biometric...its draining. 😪

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Awaiting101: 1:29am On Oct 04, 2023
Fiendishly:

I did paid mail and call

Application still under review
Just because man no pay for priority

Trust me it has nothing to do with priority if it is since June.
I have seen couple of people done on this thread in September..."standard" and they had received collection email.
You should be bordered oooo ....Haa! 4months.
You get mind ooo....omoh

*did you declare past refusal or deportation if there is any ?....because most cases they see that as misrepresentation or withholding information which attract ban and they usually delay/retain documents till applicants get frustrated.

Well fingers crossed

I am already thinking of requesting for my passport because i will be needing it for other things and the application should be going on...if successful I can later return it for vignette....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibaku(m): 4:44am On Oct 04, 2023
babybenbaby:

Apologies but I don’t understand what you mean by an update or extension. I applied for the skilled worker visa as a switch from the graduate visa.
The immigration id check is very sufficient.
The immigration id check is sufficient , ok so but how do you now submit your passport to them unless I will. be told what to do when I start my application ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fiendishly: 6:32am On Oct 04, 2023
Awaiting101:

Trust me it has nothing to do with priority if it is since June.
I have seen couple of people done on this thread in September..."standard" and they had received collection email.
You should be bordered oooo ....Haa! 4months.
You get mind ooo....omoh

*did you declare past refusal or deportation if there is any ?....because most cases they see that as misrepresentation or withholding information which attract ban and they usually delay/retain documents till applicants get frustrated.

Well fingers crossed

I am already thinking of requesting for my passport because i will be needing it for other things and the application should be going on...if successful I can later return it for vignette....

Yes I declared everything and I’ve also been to Turkey last year . So I see no reason

And note that someone who applied to the same job as me in June also just a response last week .
That’s why I’m less bothered
But anything beyond next week
I’m requesting my passport
Mesef no do again

It’s been an emotional rollercoaster
I no fit con run mad because of visa
4 months is too damn much

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Lance008(m): 8:30am On Oct 04, 2023
Fiendishly:

Yes I declared everything and I’ve also been to Turkey last year . So I see no reason

And note that someone who applied to the same job as me in June also just a response last week .
Mesef no do again

Who is helping you in the process
Are u doing it yourself
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rasheed329(m): 9:02am On Oct 04, 2023
Fiendishly:

Mesef no do again
Is it dependent or Main Applicant?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Awaiting101: 11:03am On Oct 04, 2023
Fiendishly:

Mesef no do again

Don't withdraw the application ooo
You can request for the passport,incase you wanna do some other stuff or travel with it..
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by FaithfulGod4me(f): 11:43am On Oct 04, 2023
Hi guys, please i need a little help here.. I am trying to apply for HCPC and on their site, they require proof of address and the only two options they stated they need are utility bill or bank statements showing address of your home.

The issue is my Aedc meter bill is in my land lady's name. This is what i would prefer to use but it does not bear my name.

How do i solve this please?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fiendishly: 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
Lance008:

Who is helping you in the process
Are u doing it yourself
Yes doing it myself
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fiendishly: 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
Awaiting101:

Don't withdraw the application ooo
You can request for the passport,incase you wanna do some other stuff or travel with it..

Oh I can request passport while they still make a decision. ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by SIMPLIFIED(m): 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
FaithfulGod4me:
Hi guys, please i need a little help here.. I am trying to apply for HCPC and on their site, they require proof of address and the only two options they stated they need are utility bill or bank statements showing address of your home.

The issue is my Aedc meter bill is in my land lady's name. This is what i would prefer to use but it does not bear my name.

How do i solve this please?
Use the address on your bank statement to fill your application. It does not matter if it is in the same state you are in now or not. As long as it is still in Nigeria.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Lance008(m): 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
Please house help me verify I got this form person helping me how true
Good day sir analysis for tier 5 work visa payment ikeja submission centre
*Visa fee- N380,010
*Scanning/upload fee -N24,900
Courier fee- N9,000
Service fee- N40,000
Total N454,670
Is this fees necessary
Please house help me
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AdekunleFelix: 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
Skilled worker visa alert!!!
Dependant Visa
Biometrics: 22nd Sept
NSF: Non
BRP: 1st Oct
VAC notification: 2nd Oct
DHL mail: 3rd Oct
DHL Delivery: 4th Oct

Standard application
Glory to God!!!

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Lance008(m): 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
Lance008:
*Visa fee- N380,010
Courier fee- N9,000
Service fee- N40,000
Total N454,670

Please house help me
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Awaiting101: 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
Fiendishly:

Oh I can request passport while they still make a decision. ?

Yes.
Look it up on their website.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Awaiting101: 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
Fiendishly:

Mesef no do again

Please what is the outcome of the other person??
Was it successful or declined.if declined what was the reasons
Sorry if I ask too much? but I will need this info to determine the reasons why its taken too long.

Taking too long of an application is pointing to a red flag For me...somehow...

It is really draining. Ọmọ iya mi...😊
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
Lance008:
*Visa fee- N380,010
Courier fee- N9,000
Service fee- N40,000
Total N454,670

First...is it genuine..??.. Have u gotten it COS...how long is thee sponsorship for, 12 or 24months.?? I think this visa attracts Health insurance ooo .... there is no IHS among ur break down......

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fiendishly: 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
Awaiting101:

Please what is the outcome of the other person??
Was it successful or declined.if declined what was the reasons
Sorry if I ask too much? but I will need this info to determine the reasons why its taken too long.

Taking too long of an application is pointing to a red flag For me...somehow...

It is really draining. Ọmọ iya mi...😊

He got his visa
It was a charity job though
And it was the same organization
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fiendishly: 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
rasheed329:
Is it dependent or Main Applicant?

Main
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Lance008(m): 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
advanceDNA:

First...is it genuine..??.. Have u gotten it COS...how long is thee sponsorship for, 12 or 24months.?? I think this visa attracts Health insurance ooo .... there is no IHS among ur break down......
Yes have gotten a Cos
Sponsorship of 24month
Just want to know if payment is genuine
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
Lance008:

Yes have gotten a Cos
Sponsorship of 24month
Just want to know if payment is genuine

Visa fee- N380,010 ( T5 visa is around 298£ .so with exchange rate >do the maths if it's up to 380k...agent will always want to cheat you)

Scanning/upload fee -N24,900 (yes and No.. if u upload by urself, there is no fee...
.if u are uploading ur document at the visa center on ur appointment day...u will pay and it's 18k last time I checked)..maybe he just wants to cheat u small here too

Courier fee- N9,000 (yes so that ur passport will be sent to you instead of u going to Ikeja to get it when ur visa is ready)

Service fee- N40,000 (don't know what this is meant for....maybe this is his agent fee??)

Like I said...this break down doesn't have health insurance charge for 2years... so factor that in..
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Lance008(m): 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
advanceDNA:

Visa fee- N380,010 ( T5 visa is around 298£ .so with exchange rate >do the maths if it's up to 380k...agent will always want to cheat you)

Scanning/upload fee -N24,900 (yes and No.. if u upload by urself, there is no fee...
.if u are uploading ur document at the visa center on ur appointment day...u will pay and it's 18k last time I checked)..maybe he just wants to cheat u small here too

Courier fee- N9,000 (yes so that ur passport will be sent to you instead of u going to Ikeja to get it when ur visa is ready)

Service fee- N40,000 (don't know what this is meant for....maybe this is his agent fee??)

Like I said...this break down doesn't have health insurance charge for 2years... so factor that in..
Thanks for the information
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
fabulous2019:
Please house, I got an nhs job, and I live in Uk, can I do police clearance from here and backdate it, will it be accepted
Thanks

Use DBS. Why police clearance again?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by zubby4567(m): 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
i tot visa fee for five years is around 551pounds

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.