Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (851735 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2023
pretty1986:
Really?.Thanks so much for your quick response.Pls can you explain to me what Bank nurse is all about in UK?.
Bank shifts generally mean working extra time with your employer. If you're an NHS employee, you apply for it through the organization called NHS Professionals or so.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cbn4main: 9:26am On Nov 13, 2023
Elders in the house, for a child born in the uk to a skilled worker parents, can they make a dependant visa application without a passport ?

Since free NHS services will stop after 3 months of birth, do I have to get a passport for the baby or I can use their full UK birth certificate to make a dependant visa application?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 9:45am On Nov 13, 2023
cbn4main:
Elders in the house, for a child born in the uk to a skilled worker parents, can they make a dependant visa application without a passport ?

Since free NHS services will stop after 3 months of birth, do I have to get a passport for the baby or I can use their full UK birth certificate to make a dependant visa application?

U will need a passport ooooo
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cbn4main: 9:47am On Nov 13, 2023
Omooh!!!!!

advanceDNA:

U will need a passport ooooo
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 10:04am On Nov 13, 2023
cbn4main:

Omooh!!!!!

Wahala that comes with being a second class citizen.....

U far from London??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by preshpearl(f): 10:17am On Nov 13, 2023
Good morning house
Im new on the thread
I’ve been reading through but I don’t know where to start from. I want to apply for COS as the main applicant. My husband and two kids will be dependants.

What do I need to do ? Where do I start from ?
Are there agents that assist with this or one can do it on their own ?

Please help
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cbn4main: 10:54am On Nov 13, 2023
I live in London sha. Just that I'm not ready for the stress of NIN, passport capturing and all.

I just hate any process that involves naija since I jakpa (smiles)

advanceDNA:

Wahala that comes with being a second class citizen.....

U far from London??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by FifthTribe: 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2023
advanceDNA:

Okay...

Well..wateva the case...u have no choice than to wait for the employer to settle with UKVI...

U go dey alright
Trust you’re fine. My employer just reached out to me that home office believes am applying as @new entrant” which is not so. The application hve been on since August.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Xtension18(m): 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2023
Please Gurus in the house can you advice, a skilled worker visa (care) that was submitted in the first week of September and till now I haven’t gotten any response from UKVI, please what can I do to get an update? Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2023
FifthTribe:

Trust you’re fine. My employer just reached out to me that home office believes am applying as @new entrant” which is not so. The application hve been on since August.

Wahala.... maybe Ur employer made a mistake while filling ur COS.... Have u checked the COS ...??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by FifthTribe: 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2023
advanceDNA:

Wahala.... maybe Ur employer made a mistake while filling ur COS.... Have u checked the COS ...??

My COS clearly says “N” to that question. So I wonder where this is coming from.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2023
FifthTribe:

My COS clearly says “N” to that question. So I wonder where this is coming from.

Respond with a cover note and reattach your COS. Point it to them and also reamphasize your job code.... New entrant has their job code..... What code is ur job??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by FifthTribe: 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2023
advanceDNA:

Respond with a cover note and reattach your COS. Point it to them and also reamphasize your job code.... New entrant has their job code..... What code is ur job??

Job code is 6145. Please which email can i send the mail to? Because its my employer they mailed with the concern of “new entrant”.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2023
FifthTribe:

Job code is 6145. Please which email can i send the mail to? Because its my employer they mailed with the concern of “new entrant”.

If it's ur employer..then u can't respond.....
I've seen crazy cases...so I won't say ur case is not possible....
.I hope u employer didn't update that COS on the portal before u submitted the application... Can u ask ur employer first
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Phrankher(f): 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2023
How much did you pay for the visa please?
And how many years visa is it?

Xtension18:
Please Gurus in the house can you advice, a skilled worker visa (care) that was submitted in the first week of September and till now I haven’t gotten any response from UKVI, please what can I do to get an update? Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AgentXxx(m): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2023
please can the person who said dependants can pay for one year IHS payment even when MA was giving 3yrs visa explain how to go about it. Would you have to change the end date of the MA’s visa when redirected to IHS website? Please help a brother.

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abubanty: 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2023
Lilymond:

Letter from hospital indicating you both live in same address, landed property documents which is owned by the couple, bank statement of account with same house address, old and new pictures of you guys, WhatsApp conversations eg video call recordings etc

Thanks, I was asked where am I coming from, what am I in UK for and what my wife does.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teephour(f): 4:05am On Nov 14, 2023
Good morning all, I would like to confirm if kids below age 6 are required to pay for biometrics and how much is the recent fee for biometrics.

Also for those who just applied for the health care visa for 3 years and above, how much was the dollar equivalent deducted.

Thank you all for your usual response.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teephour(f): 4:05am On Nov 14, 2023
Good morning all, I would like to confirm if kids below age 6 are required to pay for biometrics and how much is the recent fee for biometrics.

Also for those who just applied for the health care visa for 3 years and above, how much was the dollar equivalent deducted.

Thank you all for your usual response.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Lance008(m): 5:55am On Nov 14, 2023
yusash:
, he said I will go for biometric but I won't appear for interview ... am new to it please advice
Na scam bro
To be safe make sure you are given your pos.contact.com account if not Na same problem we Dey
Am also facing same issue I got to know it is a scam later
Na Fake biometrics he go do u
Even if Dangote won apply he go must go for interview
Na same thing dem tell us
Shine ur eyes
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 080bjaked(m): 10:16am On Nov 14, 2023
cbn4main:

I don't think you do Sir. Also, visa isn't necessary yet unless the child wants to travel. The most important thing is to pay for IHS fees for the child before he clocks 3months so he won't be denied of medical services (unless you are willing to pay out of pocket).

But I can assure you that you can put in a Visa application without a passport. I'm sure because I'm currently doing the process myself smiley
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by wowdiva: 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by GraceofGod100: 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
Good day my people, please how much is visa fee for 5 years skill work visa for this month November.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by holax4real(m): 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
Same here. My children and I had our biometric on 28/10/2023, but no decision yet. Patiently waiting to hear from them. It will end in praise.

RindeFoods:
Hello,

Anyone who did biometric as dependent btw 27th/28thOct and have received decision yet?

Application received by DMC since 30th Oct.

No any email ever since...

Thanks!!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tintall(m): 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
Check your spam folder if you received an email from them.

holax4real:
Same here. My children and I had our biometric on 28/10/2023, but no decision yet. Patiently waiting to hear from them. It will end in praise.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by holax4real(m): 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
I just check my spam box and to my surprise I got a mail from them since October 31st requesting for my tb certificate which I uploaded during my application. I have forwarded it to them but my fear now is that I was given 10 working days to send the tb certificate. Hope have not sent it late
tintall:
Check your spam folder if you received an email from them.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mashaun(m): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
Hello House,

Please help with this Question O.
My wife has submitted her Visa application on UKVI website but will be going for her biometric data capturing soon. Our area of confusion is For proof of fund: Which date should we recognise for the 28days Fund requirement. Is it date of submission on UKVI website or Appointment date for Data Capturing at Tls

AdvanceDNA
Uzland
other wisemen.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gifts92: 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
Hello,
Please does anyone know how long it takes for COS to be issued?
Based on a group I joined, I am hearing it takes about 4-6 weeks to come out.
I would really appreciate the response I get here
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cbn4main: 12:43am On Nov 15, 2023
Thanks for the reply. But why would I pay for ihs for my baby when I know it's free for HCW visa. I would explore the option of getting a visa for my baby without a passport

080bjaked:

I don't think you do Sir. Also, visa isn't necessary yet unless the child wants to travel. The most important thing is to pay for IHS fees for the child before he clocks 3months so he won't be denied of medical services (unless you are willing to pay out of pocket).

But I can assure you that you can put in a Visa application without a passport. I'm sure because I'm currently doing the process myself smiley
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 7:16am On Nov 15, 2023
mashaun:
Hello House,

Please help with this Question O.
My wife has submitted her Visa application on UKVI website but will be going for her biometric data capturing soon. Our area of confusion is For proof of fund: Which date should we recognise for the 28days Fund requirement. Is it date of submission on UKVI website or Appointment date for Data Capturing at Tls

The 28day rule is before Submitting your visa application....as mentioned in the ukvi website
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by GraceofGod100: 9:15am On Nov 15, 2023
Good morning, please how much is Visa fee for family of four, 5 years skill work visa ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.