Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (844896 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Samguine: 11:52am On Nov 17, 2023
RindeFoods:
Hello,

Anyone who did biometric as dependent btw 27th/28thOct and have received decision yet?

Application received by DMC since 30th Oct.

No any email ever since...

Thanks!!

Did my biometrics on Thursday 2nd. Got my visa on Tuesday 7th.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Samguine: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2023
For those planning to travel to the UK in December, any suggested tips to help in managing the expensive flight costs?

Someone suggested traveling through Cotonou? Is there anyone here that has done that before and can share tips?

Thank you.

P.S: Based in Lagos
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sysco6000: 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2023
advanceDNA:

One thing we all know ukvi for is that they love transparency.... If u leave out any funny details they will automatically assume u are hiding an intentiinally committed wrong deed

Unless the school magically forgot you. there's a huge chance u have been reported to immigration...

So I would suggest u use a cover note to present your narrative.....Me I don't think u should mention depression since it was not diagnosed and u have no proof for it....but u can mention distabilized, traumatized, and unfocused

If u can present the police report that has the date of that period and pictures ...u can use it has proof to sell ur kidnapping narrative that made u destabilized and eventually made u go home without completing ur studies ....good for you u didn't over stay ......that may be a small advantage

If u escape..... what I am afraid for u is ..all this payment u received during studies went through your NI, which will be reviewed when u want to apply for ILR

Thanks for your response,

But as for pictures I don't think I have that. I got police report, messages and stuffs like that proving the kidnap.

And for the ILR, when the time comes I will use an immigration lawyer, I may even use one for this case self to see if it will ease my approval.

I read your text and you said I shouldn't leave any funny remarks or informations, so what you mean is that I should add every violations that i did in a cover letter and ask for consideration and reasons why I violated there rules with proofs right, even without the immigration officers asking.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2023
Sysco6000:

Thanks for your response,

But as for pictures I don't think I have that. I got police report, messages and stuffs like that proving the kidnap.

And for the ILR, when the time comes I will use an immigration lawyer, I may even use one for this case self to see if it will ease my approval.

I read your text and you said I shouldn't leave any funny remarks or informations, so what you mean is that I should add every violations that i did in a cover letter and ask for consideration and reasons why I violated there rules with proofs right, even without the immigration officers asking.

That's my suggestion ooo....
I suggested that u do so because I believe ur school has already reported your Awol..

.... besides the question is in your application form so u need a cover letter to present ur narrative of the matter if u are going to answer truthfully

This is normal parole Universities witness every year .students come in...they abandon classes, their overseas student periodic check, and start working like mad... But most of them that I know don't go back to naija oooo .. they are usually the ones that use illegal marriage or pregnancy to collect their stay
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Lance008(m): 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2023
advanceDNA:

U don pay 9k finish before u come dey ask us for nairaland.......collect ur money oooo..tell am say u no dey again
If he ask am of he pos.tlscontact log if he see bring mak I know Watin cause am
Dem chop me Dey give me hope since 2021 Na now my eye open
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Lance008(m): 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2023
Thanks to @advancedna mak open my eye
I will advice you to skip the interview and collect ur money back
No go any interview if you are not given your pos.tlscontact log to see ur appointment urself
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kichivictory: 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2023
House ,please I need ideas on how to adequately handle this NSF .I don't know what to do pls.@ AdvanceDNA and others

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cbn4main: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2023
It is becoming rampant that couples file for their 12 year old nephew or niece as their dependants, to use them to look after their little ones at home while they work full time My former classmate did it and went scotfree. I hope this is not your case.
Home office is becoming aware of it.

Back to your issue. You need to present hospital records of the birth of the child. Other evidence such as pictures baptism (for Christians), child dedication etc
Goodluck

Kichivictory:
House ,please I need ideas on how to adequately handle this NSF .I don't know what to do pls.@ AdvanceDNA and others
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kichivictory: 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2023
Thank you ...she is my daughter ...but we can't find all the documents we got from the hospital when we gave birth to her....pls what else can we do ?...Thanks so much
quote author=cbn4main post=127026721]It is becoming rampant that couples file for their 12 year old nephew or niece as their dependants, to use them to look after their little ones at home while they work full time My former classmate did it and went scotfree. I hope this is not your case.
Home office is becoming aware of it.

Back to your issue. You need to present hospital records of the birth of the child. Other evidence such as pictures baptism (for Christians), child dedication etc
Goodluck

[/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by emeviks: 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2023
You can try Egypt Air. It’s quite affordable.

Samguine:
For those planning to travel to the UK in December, any suggested tips to help in managing the expensive flight costs?

Someone suggested traveling through Cotonou? Is there anyone here that has done that before and can share tips?

Thank you.

P.S: Based in Lagos
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by SirPilgrim(m): 12:35am On Nov 18, 2023
Pls is transit VISA and Covid 19 vaccine /yellow card required?
emeviks:

You can try Egypt Air. It’s quite affordable.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 6:09am On Nov 18, 2023
Kichivictory:
House ,please I need ideas on how to adequately handle this NSF .I don't know what to do

It's not an issue...they know Nigerians don't have proper record system..they just want u to prove u child is the age u are claiming and if u truly have direct /parental relation...

Show hospital records..like immunization, birth records showing weight of baby, time if birth and mother's name..
Also..show hospital issued birth certificate.....

Then explain that...NPC issued certificate only came up when travel came up that's why u just got in 2022. There was really no need for it until then because the certificate issued during time of birth at the hospital was what the child has been using for all local documentation... If u don't have ...I get it's a long time....go back to the hospital and tell them to reissue another .. they will probably charge u ...it's not like ur kid doesn't exist

Then u can show further proof like school records that have the child's age...Nigerians start school early..so u may have nursery school registration records that show your child's age and also your name as parent or tuition fee payer.... Any thing to show u are not just trafficking someone's kid with a new birth certificate u got in 2022...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abubanty: 7:34am On Nov 18, 2023
SirPilgrim:
Pls is transit VISA and Covid 19 vaccine /yellow card required?

Only yellow card needed, which can be gotten at the airport. If you are dependant, they will want to see wife's brp at least that's what the ask of me.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Olivia101: 7:49am On Nov 18, 2023
Xtension18:
Please Gurus in the house can you advice, a skilled worker visa (care) that was submitted in the first week of September and till now I haven’t gotten any response from UKVI, please what can I do to get an update? Thank you

Check your right to work using your brp details and see if the visa has been updated. Then you will know if it has been approved or not. Whatever you see there determines your next action. This is if you applied within the UK. I'm writing out of experience😊.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kichivictory: 9:01am On Nov 18, 2023
Thank you so much for this .I will go ahead with everything mentioned

quote author=advanceDNA post=127029225]

It's not an issue...they know Nigerians don't have proper record system..they just want u to prove u child is the age u are claiming and if u truly have direct /parental relation...

Show hospital records..like immunization, birth records showing weight of baby, time if birth and mother's name..
Also..show hospital issued birth certificate.....

Then explain that...NPC issued certificate only came up when travel came up that's why u just got in 2022. There was really no need for it until then because the certificate issued during time of birth at the hospital was what the child has been using for all local documentation... If u don't have ...I get it's a long time....go back to the hospital and tell them to reissue another .. they will probably charge u ...it's not like ur kid doesn't exist

Then u can show further proof like school records that have the child's age...Nigerians start school early..so u may have nursery school registration records that show your child's age and also your name as parent or tuition fee payer.... Any thing to show u are not just trafficking someone's kid with a new birth certificate u got in 2022...[/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rhodman: 11:22am On Nov 18, 2023
Hi.

Who knows how I can get a shared apartment in London?
I'm moving in January
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by darmilolah(m): 11:47am On Nov 18, 2023
rhodman:
Hi.

Who knows how I can get a shared apartment in London?
I'm moving in January

Check spareroom, rightmove, zoopla or go to off license shop to check list.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rhodman: 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
darmilolah:

Looking into it now.
Thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rhodman: 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2023
sammydoe:
Single room available in SE London for a female pm for more information

I'm a male.
I need a place in London, in case you have anything for me.

Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by broglie: 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2023
Good day everyone. Please I would like to get clarification on this. I have been in the UK for 5months now as the main applicant on a healthcare visa. I want to apply for my husband and children to join me in the UK. My questions are as follows;
1. Do I need to show proof of fund if maintenance was ticked for me in my COS? Bear in mind that I didn't provide POF when I did my application and I have been in the UK for five months.
2. If they will need POF will it be appropriate to use my husband's bank statement?

Your input will be highly appreciated. Thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2023
darmilolah:

Please explain the off license shop part, where can one find it? Thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Preeteeshir(f): 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2023
Goodly1:
Hi everyone, quick one. If the "work start date" on one's CoS is in September and the person is applying for a visa this November (2 months after), is there any problem as the work start date has passed?

Also, if one renewed their passport a month after CoS issuance, is there any need for the employer to update the person's CoS with the new passport number before the person proceeds to apply for a visa? Thanks.
Hello @Goodly, has the person been able to apply for their visa, I'm in the same boat as this person, can I email you please?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by broglie: 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2023
broglie:
Good day everyone. Please I would like to get clarification on this. I have been in the UK for 5months now as the main applicant on a healthcare visa. I want to apply for my husband and children to join me in the UK. My questions are as follows;
1. Do I need to show proof of fund if maintenance was ticked for me in my COS? Bear in mind that I didn't provide POF when I did my application and I have been in the UK for five months.
2. If they will need POF will it be appropriate to use my husband's bank statement?

Your input will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: efunk1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.