Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (847442 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by obynocute(m): 11:32am On Feb 13
Greetings elders in the house, I just received a mail that my travel documents is ready for collection.

That's all.

I hope all is well, biko nụ ooo..
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 2:13pm On Feb 13
obynocute:
Greetings elders in the house, I just received a mail that my travel documents is ready for collection.

That's all.

Congratulations!🎉👏🏿

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gmave: 3:13pm On Feb 13
obynocute:

That's all.

Congratulations, please when did you do your biometrics?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CarrilT(m): 4:21pm On Feb 13
I am a skilled health worker, doctor in UK, can I apply for my wife (in Canada) to come over with my BRP?
Does she need TB testing
Does she need police report.
Can she submit application in Canada.
Anyone with this kind of situation before.
Any advise
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by obynocute(m): 5:29pm On Feb 13
Gmave:

Congratulations, please when did you do your biometrics?

On the 6th February
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 6:33pm On Feb 13
CarrilT:
I am a skilled health worker, doctor in UK, can I apply for my wife (in Canada) to come over with my BRP?
Does she need TB testing
Does she need police report.
Can she submit application in Canada.
Anyone with this kind of situation before.
Any advise

Yes ur wife can apply from canada

TB test...yes and No....if she has been living in Canada for 6months or more: No
If she has been living in Canada for less than 6 months she will need TB test.

She will need PCC from Nigeria.

She may also need PCC from both Nigeria & Canada if she's less than 28...and has lived in canada for 12months or more

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CarrilT(m): 10:27pm On Feb 13
advanceDNA:

Yes ur wife can apply from canada

TB test...yes and No....if she has been living in Canada for 6months or more: No
If she has been living in Canada for less than 6 months she will need TB test.

She will need PCC from Nigeria.

She may also need PCC from both Nigeria & Canada if she's less than 28...and has lived in canada for 12months or more
Thanks

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Elolam87(m): 5:11am On Feb 14
Good morning. Please what option should I choose here? I am applying for the health and care visa, but my husband and kids will not be applying until he is through with studies (due to the rules). If I choose Yes, it generated a family Linking code for me with the clause that my application may not be decided until my family members applied.They cannot apply with me now until he is through with studies. What option should I choose pls?

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by RefKing: 9:26am On Feb 14
Hello Guys, please if anyone knows of a sure available cares job, link a sister pls.She needed a job for the past 2/months.

Location/County: West Midlands but open for relocation
No UK experience yet.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dee2016: 9:40am On Feb 14
My employer got this, can anyone suggest what to do considering the delays with issuing new COS?

The UK Decision Making Centre is currently assessing the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

I note that C2G4xxxxxx is a Skilled Worker (Changes of Employment - ISC liable) [A rating] CoS and not a “Defined” CoS that is required for an application for Entry Clearance.

Please provide the following documents:

* Can you please allocate a defined CoS to the above applicant. When this has been actioned can you please notify us of the defined CoS reference number.

Please provide the new CoS reference number within 10 working days to worksponsoreddocumentrequests@homeoffice.gov.uk quoting your application reference in the subject line.

For any query’s regarding the defined CoS process please email DefinedCoS@homeoffice.gov.uk who will be able to assist you further.

Kind Regards,

UK Decision Making Centre
[/i]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 10:58am On Feb 14
Dee2016:
My employer got this, can anyone suggest what to do considering the delays with issuing new COS?

The UK Decision Making Centre is currently assessing the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

I note that C2G4xxxxxx is a Skilled Worker (Changes of Employment - ISC liable) [A rating] CoS and not a “Defined” CoS that is required for an application for Entry Clearance.

* Can you please allocate a defined CoS to the above applicant. When this has been actioned can you please notify us of the defined CoS reference number.

Please provide the new CoS reference number within 10 working days to worksponsoreddocumentrequests@homeoffice.gov.uk quoting your application reference in the subject line.

For any query’s regarding the defined CoS process please email DefinedCoS@homeoffice.gov.uk who will be able to assist you further.

Kind Regards,

[/i]
Hi Dee2016, your employer should withdraw the wrong CoS and apply for the right one immediately. Once they've applied for a new one, they should let you know the request number for this. You'll need to send this and evidence (screenshots) of your email conversations with your employer to DMC before the deadline. DMC are part of the UKVI and so know too well that a new CoS issuance takes time. DMC will give you time till you receive your new CoS and inform them of the new CoS reference number. Cheers.👍🏾

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dee2016: 2:14pm On Feb 14
The employer emailed them letting them know that she has applied for the Defined COS and it would take longer.
Though I didn't get the request number, I also emailed them to give her time to get it. I hope this works.
Uzland:

Hi Dee2016, your employer should withdraw the wrong CoS and apply for the right one immediately. Once they've applied for a new one, they should let you know the request number for this. You'll need to send this and evidence (screenshots) of your email conversations with your employer to DMC before the deadline. DMC are part of the UKVI and so know too well that a new CoS issuance takes time. DMC will give you time till you receive your new CoS and inform them of the new CoS reference number. Cheers.👍🏾
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MrsDanex: 7:19pm On Feb 14
obynocute:

That's all.

Congratulations; is it standard or priority?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MrsDanex: 7:20pm On Feb 14
obynocute:

On the 6th February

Standard or priority?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by obynocute(m): 7:35pm On Feb 14
Standard..

MrsDanex:

Standard or priority?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Phenmeson(m): 6:34am On Feb 15
Noblesunny:
Good evening house,please must one have a proof of funds before applying for care visa?

If your employer thick that they will be sponsoring your maintenance then you don't need POF.

But to be on safe side,if you're able to raise over #2m, just put it in your account for a month and you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Childofgrace18: 12:36pm On Feb 15
Dear Customer,

Your travel document (and supporting documents, if applicable) are now ready for collection at the TLScontact Visa Application Centre, Enugu.

Please does it mean that my visa is approved?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 1:03pm On Feb 15
Childofgrace18:
Dear Customer,

Your travel document (and supporting documents, if applicable) are now ready for collection at the TLScontact Visa Application Centre, Enugu.

It means go and collect ur passport....

Weda it is successful or refusal...u must collect ur passport ....

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by obynocute(m): 1:53pm On Feb 15
If you didn't receive any denial mail, then congratulations to you.

That's how I received mine 2days ago b4 they later sent me confirmation mail of BRP yesterday.

Childofgrace18:
Dear Customer,

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Childofgrace18: 1:59pm On Feb 15
obynocute:
If you didn't receive any denial mail, then congratulations to you.

That's how I received mine 2days ago b4 they later sent me confirmation mail of BRP yesterday.

Thanks bro, I didn't receive any denial mail. This is the only mail I received this afternoon.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by obynocute(m): 2:02pm On Feb 15
Childofgrace18:

Thanks bro, I didn't receive any denial mail. This is the only mail I received this afternoon.

Then congratulations to you bro.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Childofgrace18: 2:36pm On Feb 15
obynocute:

Then congratulations to you bro.

Thanks bro.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by deji300(m): 4:50pm On Feb 15
It has been 17 days I applied for skill worker visa.no email.is my wife and son that received NSF message
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 8:55pm On Feb 15
RefKing:
Hello Guys, please if anyone knows of a sure available cares job, link a sister pls.She needed a job for the past 2/months.

Location/County: West Midlands but open for relocation
No UK experience yet.

Share this link with the person:

https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/candidate/search/results?keyword=HEALTHCARE%20SUPPORT%20WORKER&location=West%20Midlands&skipPhraseSuggester=true&payBand=BAND_3&language=en

I hope it helps

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by JpbC: 8:27am On Feb 16
Are you changing employer or you are applying from outside london?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by JpbC: 8:31am On Feb 16
Dee2016:

Kind Regards,

[/i]

Are you applying from outside london or switching Employers
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Childofgrace18: 8:59am On Feb 16
I got a successful mail this morning from UKVISA. Congratulations to me and may almighty God give everyone looking for visa a successful story in Jesus name amen.

Biometrics: 6th February
They wrote another mail asking for additional documents as a proof of my relationship with my wife, I sent them more than 200 pictures, WhatsApp chats, Facebook chats and comments that same day. Yesterday TLS sent a mail that my travel documents are ready for pickup, this morning I woke up to this wonderful mail.

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by obynocute(m): 1:50pm On Feb 16
VISA ALERT! VISA ALERT!!!

I give glory to God.

Dependant Visa: Application Submitted 30 Jan

Biometric : Abuja TLS : 06 Feb ( standard)

Transfer to DMC : 06 FEB.

No NSF

Collection Mail : 13 FEB

Decision letter : 14 FEB ( Not priority )

DHL Passport Delivery : 16 FEB.

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE USEFUL INFORMATION BEING SHARED HERE.

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Childofgrace18: 2:07pm On Feb 16
obynocute:
VISA ALERT! VISA ALERT!!!

I give glory to God.

Dependant Visa: Application Submitted 30 Jan

Biometric : Abuja TLS : 06 Feb ( standard)

Transfer to DMC : 06 FEB.

No NSF

Collection Mail : 13 FEB

Decision letter for All : 14 FEB ( Not priority )

DHL Passport Delivery : 16 FEB.

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE USEFUL INFORMATION BEING SHARED HERE.

Congratulations bro, I have also received congratulations mail this morning too.
Although I'm yet to get DHL mail delivery, but I know it will come. Congratulations once again. Which state are going to in UK?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by obynocute(m): 2:17pm On Feb 16
Childofgrace18:

Congratulations bro, I have also received congratulations mail this morning too.
Although I'm yet to get DHL mail delivery, but I know it will come. Congratulations once again. Which state are going to in UK?

Thank you boss.

I'll be going to Birmingham.

For your DHL just check your tracking ID on their app. Cuz they didn't send any mail to me.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Childofgrace18: 4:21pm On Feb 16
obynocute:

Thank you boss.

I'll be going to Birmingham.

For your DHL just check your tracking ID on their app. Cuz they didn't send any mail to me.

Thanks bro, I have started tracking it and it will arrive soon. My destination is Manchester. We go relate later.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cosjuilet89: 8:03pm On Feb 16
Gud evening house

I want to apply for care give work in UK but I need to understand more. If I get cos before 11 march can I still apply for visa after 11 march and still bring my spouse and Children with me. Or must I get my visa before 11 march so I can bring my spouse and Children with me.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.