Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (845933 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by justwise(m): 4:34pm On Feb 03
Noblesunny:
Thanks for this,it’s just that I don’t really know how to prepare my resume as in what and what to put together to start applying and time is ticking because i want to enter with my family thanks

That is too late now.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Noblesunny(f): 6:02pm On Feb 03
justwise:

That is too late now.
you mean we can’t meet up?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by justwise(m): 6:56pm On Feb 03
Noblesunny:
you mean we can’t meet up?

Ban on care worker dependent visa starts from 11 of March this years, as you have no genuine job offer right now its almost impossible for you to get one, apply for visa between now and March 11th.

I know too well that Nigeria is very hard now and people are looking for ways to get out but don't be desperate else you get scammed easily.

Lastly be careful with anyone from here contacting you to help you get COS, you will get scammed.

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Noblesunny(f): 7:18pm On Feb 03
justwise:

Ban on care worker dependent visa starts from 11 of March this years, as you have no genuine job offer right now its almost impossible for you to get one, apply for visa between now and March 11th.

I know too well that Nigeria is very hard now and people are looking for ways to get out but don't be desperate else you get scammed easily.

Lastly be careful with anyone from here contacting you to help you get COS, you will get scammed.
Thank you very much justwise,I appreciate your response maximum respect bro!please check your mail
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by justwise(m): 8:06pm On Feb 03
Noblesunny:
Thank you very much justwise,I appreciate your response maximum respect bro!please check your mail

Pls ask your question here as i don't do private chat regarding anything visa or travel.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by metrotpu: 8:47am On Feb 04
Thanks alot

abuhusna1:

Possap.gov.ng. choose outside country if applying from abroad and pay 30k online you will get your certificate in 24 hours
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 080mamaayi: 8:52am On Feb 04
Pls my good people....
I am kinda confused at the moment, and I need clarity.

I am married but have only done court wedding...the name I answered is my husband's name (The name in our marriage certificate) I applied for change of name which is out already and court affidavit ...I want to apply for international passport (first time)

Now my question is, can I use my old name to apply for international passport since it's the same name on my NIN and they're requesting for NIN, or should I use the present name I am answering ?

I just want something that will make it easier to prove relationship with my husband if I eventually get a job in the UK by God's grace.

Pls kindly help🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

If I am to use the present name will it require me to change the name on my NIN?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 11:00am On Feb 04
080mamaayi:
Pls my good people....

I am married but have only done court wedding...the name I answered is my husband's name (The name in our marriage certificate) I applied for change of name which is out already and court affidavit ...I want to apply for international passport (first time)

Now my question is, can I use my old name to apply for international passport since it's the same name on my NIN and they're requesting for NIN, or should I use the present name I am answering ?

I just want something that will make it easier to prove relationship with my husband if I eventually get a job in the UK by God's grace.

Pls kindly help🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

If I am to use the present name will it require me to change the name on my NIN?

no need of change of name. Ur marriage certificate is already a prove ur married.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abubanty: 2:26pm On Feb 04
Noblesunny:
Good afternoon house please i need help,I just passed my IELTS exams and I’m intending to apply for Uk care work visa which i don’t know how to go about it,the person I contacted in Uk is charging me 19k for cos,5k for processing the application exclusive flight fare and accommodation,please help a sister oooo

Pls don't pay that money to anyone oh. The person wan use you cash out. Most ppl that pay for COS dont get shift and most like sponsorship may be revoked. If you go through the thread well you should read were ppl talk about it Also dependant ban for care worker starts March 11, I doubt you can meet that.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MabraO: 2:38pm On Feb 04
justwise:
[/b]

Pls ask your question here as i don't do private chat regarding anything visa or travel.

Hi not to derail this topic I have an off topic question
For those living in the uk if you want to change your name as a man how do you go about it. Do you have to go to Nigeria to do this or is there a a service in the Nigeria high commissions office in the uk that can help with sworn affidavits for a name change
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by justwise(m): 2:51pm On Feb 04
MabraO:

Hi not to derail this topic I have an off topic question
For those living in the uk if you want to change your name as a man how do you go about it. Do you have to go to Nigeria to do this or is there a a service in the Nigeria high commissions office in the uk that can help with sworn affidavits for a name change

https://www.gov.uk/change-name-deed-poll

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/964986/loc019-adult-eng.pdf
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 080mamaayi: 3:09pm On Feb 04
But since I have done the change of name already, can I still use my old name for my passport since it is the same on my NIN and NIN is required for passport?

okeysoninv:
no need of change of name. Ur marriage certificate is already a prove ur married.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 4:26pm On Feb 04
080mamaayi:
But since I have done the change of name already, can I still use my old name for my passport since it is the same on my NIN and NIN is required for passport?

nin is required for passport and it must be the same
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 080mamaayi: 5:56pm On Feb 04
Pls, I really appreciate your responses🙏🙏
But can I go ahead and use my old name for my passport and still present the documents for change of name during visa application in order to prove relationship with my husband?

Will it not raise a red flag ,that I have done change of name and yet didn't use it on my passport??

Pls, I am sorry for disturbing🙏

okeysoninv:
nin is required for passport and it must be the same
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Peniel13(f): 7:33pm On Feb 04
080mamaayi:
But can I go ahead and use my old name for my passport and still present the documents for change of name during visa application in order to prove relationship with my husband?

Will it not raise a red flag ,that I have done change of name and yet didn't use it on my passport??

There's no problem with that. I had the same issue. My passport and TB test had my maiden name while my PCC had my married name because NIN/BVN was used to apply for PCC and I have changed to my married name on my BVN/NIN..even as I have done change of name over 3 years ago but I didn't do a new passport after my change of name. I just wrote my married name as the other name I'm known as in the space provided for additional name on Visa app form and I also explained that in the space for further information and I got my visa. Then I supported the application with pictures, marriage cert, affidavit and newspaper publication.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 8:24pm On Feb 04
080mamaayi:

Nothing concern UKVI with whether u change name or not....
Many women marry and don't officially change name on document or bank accounts
Now u have ur maiden name on passport right?? U can decide to use ur maiden name on ur visa application form.........UKVi will link it marriage certificate to the ur husband's name

.. on the other hand ...If u decide to use ur husbands name on ur visa application ....which will now be different from the name on ur passport ....still doesn't matter( u can then decide to submit sworn affidavit and or paper publication for change of name)
***** ur marriage certificate will solve all the name difference***

What will raise redflag is if ur marriage is fairly young like less than a year or twoo ....which may cause UKVI to ask for more proofs

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Absolutebeau: 8:52pm On Feb 04
Goodevening house. I've been following this thread and really gained much here.
Pls, I need some clarifications. We did church wedding years back but recently did registry wedding in view of our visa application. So my question is this : in order to justify our grown up kids, should we also submit our church wedding certificate with the registry certificate? Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Botlex: 6:23am On Feb 05
080mamaayi:
Pls my good people....

Pls kindly help🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

If you want to use your new name for the passport application, then you've got to apply for change of name from NIN too. This is because, currently, your personal details on the international passport must tally with that of your NIN.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Zinoluv0909: 6:56am On Feb 05
You can change your name on NIN,it will be better that way because I change my name on NIN too after getting married
080mamaayi:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Absolutebeau: 2:36pm On Feb 05
Pls, I need some clarifications. We did church wedding years back but recently did registry wedding in view of our visa application. So my question is this : in order to justify our grown up kids, should we also submit our church wedding certificate with the registry certificate? Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 4:16pm On Feb 05
Absolutebeau:

Submit only ur church wedding certificate... Leave ur registry out of it...... Churches are authorized by law to conduct weddings and issue certificate....

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 12:40pm On Feb 06
justwise:
[/b]

Please what do you think about getting a sponsorship while my wife is already on sponsorship and she switch from hers to mine as dependent. Will this new rule prevent her from switching after march 11? I think no one has asked this question on this thread.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by samwash(m): 2:46pm On Feb 06
My Good Peoples of Nairaland
Abeg I wan ask one question
For someone that want to seek for UK health care skilled visa, what is the minimum scores the person should have on IELTS exam?
I.e IELTS general training.
Awaiting your responses.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by wondychiqe: 12:28am On Feb 07
This is to encourage everyone on this journey, keep at it. GOD will do it for us

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kakayaraznits(m): 9:57am On Feb 07
Hi guys, please I need your advise.
I applied for HCA visa from the UK recently, and did not require POF/statement of account as I have lived there for over 12 months. My wife wants to apply from Nigeria as my dependant, but I’m confused on how much she’ll need to show as POF in her statement of account.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by NezzyMike: 10:59am On Feb 07
Abubanty:

Pls don't pay that money to anyone oh. The person wan use you cash out. Most ppl that pay for COS dont get shift and most like sponsorship may be revoked. If you go through the thread well you should read were ppl talk about it Also dependant ban for care worker starts March 11, I doubt you can meet that.

Someone's sponsorship has just be revoked, the main applicant has been given March to leave the UK. Hmmm
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Margaretoyekunl: 11:10am On Feb 07
Please is there anyone here who used IELTS UKVI as proof of knowledge to apply for skilled worker visa from Nigeria?
Some people are saying that to move from outside Uk it is better to use the UK Naric instead of the IELTS UKVI please is this true?

(1) (2) (3) ... (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: burgessdon(m), giselle237 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.