Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (843770 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by BeeNL: 6:01pm On Apr 02
Samguine:

- No, GMG bags are not banned, to the best of knowledge.

- I don't think there are. There is a straight bus from Gatwick to Luton though

Thanks so much for responding🙏🏽🙏🏽

Please, another question....one of the required documents I am to bring as seen in the checklist is , "2 documents in both your names that show you have lived together for the last two years".

Please, what are some examples of documents that can be presented?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by taalas: 6:11pm On Apr 02
If you don't mind, you can g ahead and ask your question here, maybe others can benefit from the convo
Aminatola:
Please can we talk privately? I need to find out some information from you

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Childofgrace18: 7:14pm On Apr 02
BeeNL:

Thanks so much for responding🙏🏽🙏🏽

Please, another question....one of the required documents I am to bring as seen in the checklist is , "2 documents in both your names that show you have lived together for the last two years".

Please, what are some examples of documents that can be presented?

Marriage certificate, tenancy agreement, bank transfer made to her or the one she sent to you. Pictures of two of together, send as many as possible, WhatsApp chats, Facebook chats, utility bills with your both names or joint account.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by BeeNL: 7:24pm On Apr 02
Childofgrace18:

Marriage certificate, tenancy agreement, bank transfer made to her or the one she sent to you. Pictures of two of together, send as many as possible, WhatsApp chats, Facebook chats, utility bills with your both names or joint account.

Noted. Thanks a lot🙏🏽
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Samguine: 9:02am On Apr 03
Childofgrace18:

Exactly

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Aminatola(f): 9:41am On Apr 04
I wanted to ask how did you apply for the job on indeed UK, jobs that give visa sponsorship for people outside UK. Have been trying to get that most job advert I saw require living in UK with a visa even if not work permit.

taalas:
If you don't mind, you can g ahead and ask your question here, maybe others can benefit from the convo
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Childofgrace18: 1:17pm On Apr 04
Aminatola:
I wanted to ask how did you apply for the job on indeed UK, jobs that give visa sponsorship for people outside UK. Have been trying to get that most job advert I saw require living in UK with a visa even if not work permit.

Don't limit your search to indeed alone, extend it to track.jobs too. Track is more better in terms of care jobs and nursing jobs. Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by taalas: 2:27pm On Apr 04
Baba Pls how can I get my share code to prove my right to work to my employer. I am still in Nigeria,with my passport and visa... plan to travel next week
advanceDNA:

I think I remember when we talking about pushing the application through on the 10th and leaving documentation for later ...say e go pain ukvi die......

Ur village pple show up for junction. .......but u seff get strong head....

E sweet me for body..... grin grin grin

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 2:31pm On Apr 04
taalas:
Baba Pls how can I get my share code to prove my right to work to my employer. I am still in Nigeria,with my passport and visa... plan to travel next week

https://right-to-work.service.gov.uk/rtw-prove/id-question
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by taalas: 2:36pm On Apr 04
Baba, I tried the link but its not working...Can I really generate a share code without BRP and still outsdie the UK
advanceDNA:

https://right-to-work.service.gov.uk/rtw-prove/id-question
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 3:00pm On Apr 04
taalas:
Baba, I tried the link but its not working...Can I really generate a share code without BRP and still outsdie the UK

Enter UK first naaa....or is someone asking u for share code??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 3:03pm On Apr 04
Childofgrace18:

few pictures of 5 is enough. No chats, where did you people get that rubbish of sending chats. Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by taalas: 3:05pm On Apr 04
The HR just sent an email asking for my share code
advanceDNA:

Enter UK first naaa....or is someone asking u for share code??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 3:06pm On Apr 04
Aminatola:

No waste your time o, even people in UK are finding it hard to get part time in indeed talk more of sponsorship than you in Nigeria.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 3:15pm On Apr 04
taalas:
The HR just sent an email asking for my share code
https://user-auth.apply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk/auth/realms/AUK/protocol/openid-connect/auth?redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fview-immigration-status.service.gov.uk%2Fstatus%2Feua&scope=openid%20email%20profile&response_type=code&nonce=3d66aacbabe3fdb84e9226870346b932&client_id=status&state=9f9572f9db7a9222c7e174111e40ad7c
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by taalas: 3:34pm On Apr 04
@Aminatola Honestly, these things are mostly by luck..I started applying 1st of January 2023 and I got 2 interviews in second week of January 2023..and one declined that I must be physically present in the UK to attend the interview...and the other offered me a zoom interview..God willing I aced it..the waiting game started. For a year and 3 months to getting of the CoS..in between these months, I was throwing in applications , over 10,000 direct and unsolicited job applications, constantly updating my CV/cover letter and acquiring various certifications but not even 1 interview came through. The closest was the ones that said I need to be in the UK first...I want to encourage you not to give up. Just sort out the cqc care homes from the sponsored list if its a care job and bombard them with both direct and unsolicited mails..you need to get a good cv and cover letter and then add enough prayer..Good luck
Aminatola:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by taalas: 3:35pm On Apr 04
Baba resend the link pls..its a broken link
advanceDNA:

https://user-auth.apply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk/auth/realms/AUK/protocol/openid-connect/auth?redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fview-immigration-status.service.gov.uk%2Fstatus%2Feua&scope=openid%20email%20profile&response_type=code&nonce=3d66aacbabe3fdb84e9226870346b932&client_id=status&state=9f9572f9db7a9222c7e174111e40ad7c
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 3:36pm On Apr 04
taalas:
Baba resend the link pls..its a broken link

Its not...copy the entire thing from.bottom to top...... Don't click on it ..it will only take half of the link
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by taalas: 3:48pm On Apr 04
Its showing me this..(Sorry, there is a problem with the service) I think the link is incomplete...
advanceDNA:

Its not...copy the entire thing from.bottom to top...... Don't click on it ..it will only take half of the link
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 4:45pm On Apr 04
taalas:
Its showing me this..(Sorry, there is a problem with the service) I think the link is incomplete...

I told u to copy the entire link..... If u click on it...it will take half of it and give u that error message

https://user-auth.apply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk/auth/realms/AUK/protocol/openid-connect/auth?nonce=6ce5ccfd078c3e0e9fd4ecb20a9164cf&response_type=code&client_id=status&scope=openid%20email%20profile&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fview-immigration-status.service.gov.uk%2Fstatus%2Feua&state=941be530afebc9f461989b90607f51d7

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Childofgrace18: 5:09pm On Apr 04
okeysoninv:
few pictures of 5 is enough. No chats, where did you people get that rubbish of sending chats. Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣

My brother the thing shock me too. When I did my kid brother application, the sent another mail stating that he should proof that the marriage is genuine and subsisting, after submitting both marriage certificate and more than five pictures. I had to send more than 100pictures to them both chats, vacation pictures and the documents was converted to PDF file.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by taalas: 5:26pm On Apr 04
@AdvanceDNA..from another link, I navigated upto this point and inputted my passport number but I could not go through. I just got my visa and if you check under it says who have updated their UKVI account since they applied.. maybe the passport/national ID option is for nationals. I guess I will just ask the HR to wait until I arrive UK and get my BRP...Do you know people who had proven their rights to work without first entering UK and obtaining their BRPs?
advanceDNA:

I told u to copy the entire link..... If u click on it...it will take half of it and give u that error message

https://user-auth.apply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk/auth/realms/AUK/protocol/openid-connect/auth?nonce=6ce5ccfd078c3e0e9fd4ecb20a9164cf&response_type=code&client_id=status&scope=openid%20email%20profile&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fview-immigration-status.service.gov.uk%2Fstatus%2Feua&state=941be530afebc9f461989b90607f51d7
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 6:03pm On Apr 04
Childofgrace18:

My brother the thing shock me too. When I did my kid brother application, the sent another mail stating that he should proof that the marriage is genuine and subsisting, after submitting both marriage certificate and more than five pictures. I had to send more than 100pictures to them both chats, vacation pictures and the documents was converted to PDF file.
wedding pictures and personal pictures is enough, with your marriage certificate.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Childofgrace18: 6:04pm On Apr 04
okeysoninv:
wedding pictures and personal pictures is enough, with your marriage certificate.

Is no longer enough, is better to prepare. He submitted both court marriage pictures, traditional marriage pictures and marriage certificate, yet they still requested for more evidence.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by BeeNL: 2:47am On Apr 05
Aminatola:

Alternatively, you can check here https://sponsorlicensecheck.co.uk/ for companies that have valid sponsorship license. Search for companies that are in your field, open their websites and check for current vacant roles you can apply for. Don't get tired please,....send out at least 10-20 applications per day. It's quite hectic but with persistence, your search would yield good fruit(s).

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by BeeNL: 3:04am On Apr 05
Aminatola:

Here's another good way to find a sponsorship job:

https://findajob.dwp.gov.uk/search?q=Work+visa+sponsorship-jobs&loc=86383

You can also type, " *your role* work visa sponsorship available" on Google and sort the date of results to the most recent. E.g "care worker work visa sponsorship available". It will pull out a number of sites that have openings you need.

I have to reiterate though that patience and persistence are extremely important.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Influential101: 2:28pm On Apr 05
Hi guys, can someone on Health and care visa do 20 hours cleaning job?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by deji300(m): 9:12am On Apr 06
Has anyone received skill worker visa recently care worker

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by taalas: 3:41pm On Apr 06
@deji300..Yes I just did...applied on 10th March, Biometrics 18th March, decision made on 26th March

..pls @everybody does Royal Air Maroc allow dry fish and stock fish to the UK?
deji300:
Has anyone received skill worker visa recently care worker

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ismailtaiwo2000: 10:37pm On Apr 06
Hello everyone,

Trust we are doing great, Please I need your input on this.
My DCoS was assigned to me on April 3 from an NHS Trust, a day before the recent new policies were put in place.
The SOC code on my CoS, issued on April 3, 2024, is 2217 for medical radiographers. However, when I attempted to apply for VISA on April 4, 2024, I discovered that this code is no longer valid. The UKVI website indicates that the SOC codes were updated on April 4, 2024, and the new code for medical radiographers is 2254.
Furthermore, while my job was confirmed to be on the current shortage occupation list as of the CoS issue date, the shortage occupation list has since been replaced with the Immigration Salary List on April 4, 2024. And the job (2254 - medical radiographers) is not on the Immigration Salary List.

Will these require them to just indicate the new changes in the sponsor note section of my CoS or will the CoS be cancelled and requested for again ?
As I researched online and saw that if there are any errors in Occupational SOC code on CoS, it's a major mistake and it needs to be cancelled. But this isn't a mistake and I don't know what to think

I have emailed the employer to inform them about these changes and advise on how to proceed but they are slow in responding
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Omankem8(f): 2:28am On Apr 07
I think you can still use your dcos, if your employers try to cancel it or change it, then the new salary rules will have to apply to you. So what you need to do is to write a cover letter, put it in a pdf and upload it with your other documents.

The Home office are expecting such clashes and they will treat it as such. Simply input the new code that covers your job description and also tell your trust to kindly update the information from their end.

On no account should you let them cancel that cos!
You will loose this job instantly! There’s a part of the dcos that lets them explain or add additional information, they should simply use that to update your cos and not cancel and reissue a new one, this is why you haven’t heard from them because they’re still trying to figure it out!
Wishing you all the best.

ismailtaiwo2000:
Hello everyone,

My DCoS was assigned to me on April 3 from an NHS Trust, a day before the recent new policies were put in place.
The SOC code on my CoS, issued on April 3, 2024, is 2217 for medical radiographers. However, when I attempted to apply for VISA on April 4, 2024, I discovered that this code is no longer valid. The UKVI website indicates that the SOC codes were updated on April 4, 2024, and the new code for medical radiographers is 2254.
Furthermore, while my job was confirmed to be on the current shortage occupation list as of the CoS issue date, the shortage occupation list has since been replaced with the Immigration Salary List on April 4, 2024. And the job (2254 - medical radiographers) is not on the Immigration Salary List.

Will these require them to just indicate the new changes in the sponsor note section of my CoS or will the CoS be cancelled and requested for again ?
As I researched online and saw that if there are any errors in Occupational SOC code on CoS, it's a major mistake and it needs to be cancelled. But this isn't a mistake and I don't know what to think

I have emailed the employer to inform them about these changes and advise on how to proceed but they are slow in responding

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Zahra29: 3:07am On Apr 07
ismailtaiwo2000:
Hello everyone,

There was a deadline of 19:00 on 02 April to apply for or assign CoS ahead of the SMS system being closed down in preparation for the April 4 changes.

According to the home office:
any DCoS granted prior to the temporary closure of the SMS cannot be assigned after it reopens. This is due to the occupation codes changing so significantly after this date, alongside the fact that occupation codes cannot be altered subsequently to the DCoS application being granted.

Any granted DCoS must be assigned to the worker prior to the temporary closure of the SMS, or the DCoS will be cancelled and a new application for DCoS will also need to be made when it reopens (again, taking into account the new SOC 2020 occupation codes).
[b][/b]

It appears that your DCoS was assigned after the April 02 deadline so it will likely need to be reissued and reassigned under the new occupation codes. However speak to the trust to confirm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.