Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (848666 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Jaybadestboy: 11:28am On Mar 26, 2022
Have they responded to u too?

luckygeee:
Hello famz. I got an offer from an home care company. They already have their license but said they are waiting for COS allocation. They gave me a training link to take some free but mandatory training course which I have started taking. My concern is does every home care have to wait for allocation from UKVI even after securing the license? I haven't received an official offer letter yet but just told I have been offered employment and should do the training.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Bostin(m): 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
My new discovery guys , extend your search to the rural villages and small town. People already in the UK are not willing to go there .

5 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Manydethink: 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
Pls can u give us names of the rural areas. To search . Thanx
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gores: 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
I am unable to pay for uk visa application on the worldpay url it kept going back to previous page each time I select MasterCard or PayPal or don’t they work on weekends. I have tried different browsers cleared cookies even different ips

What could be wrong
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by luckygeee: 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
Jaybadestboy:
Hello bro, have you heard from them?

No I haven't heard from them. I mailed them that i am done with the training by yet to get a response. How is yours going?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Jaybadestboy: 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
Nothing yet but I've not messaged them. I think I need to phone them

luckygeee:

No I haven't heard from them. I mailed them that i am done with the training by yet to get a response. How is yours going?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gistbite(f): 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
So i have been working in a care home for about a month now to gain UK experience (while I search for a company that can sponsor me) and apart from the physical training and courses they have given me, they also signed me up to get a Care Certificate https://greymatterlearning.co.uk/

I will advise anyone still searching to take the course. It's only £5 for a month subscription and you can do as much course as you like. Plus it is recognized by the Care Homes and agencies here.

6 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Brainpower365: 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
Yes I got a respond from them and it was a positive one. I will encourage you to do same.

Jaybadestboy:

Did you recieve a response from them. I'm thinking of calling mine on Monday
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AllisonUK: 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
@gistbite .....Are all senior carers, nurses? Do you know for sure? What role are you currently trying to get experience in? E get why I de ask.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
They've gotten their CoS? I recall you said they asked you to guide them on how to go about that
Brainpower365:
Yes I got a respond from them and it was a positive one. I will encourage you to do same.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gistbite(f): 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
This was post today. If you can do live in care work
Live-In Carer with Visa Sponsorship
https://uk.indeed.com/viewjob?from=appshareios&jk=2de1eb09b55bdc4e

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
Please check your mail. I have an Interview with luxury care home. Seems like you were successful with your interview with them
Jaybadestboy:
Nothing yet but I've not messaged them. I think I need to phone them

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gistbite(f): 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
AllisonUK:
@gistbite .....Are all senior carers, nurses? Do you know for sure? What role are you currently trying to get experience in? E get why I de ask.
Care Assitant
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gores: 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
Keagen:
on the part of PayPall it working or are you sure nothing is wrong with your account?
Anyway I can assist you I use a UK PayPall account. My contact is on my signature

It’s not even about limit .i have dollar card and can also use PayPal but the issue is that
It’s not getting past the card it kept refreshing back to the pay button after opening the worldpay page I think the site was upgraded to beta mode recently

I have tried different browsers

Maybe because it’s weekend I will try on Monday morning again
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AllisonUK: 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
gistbite:

Care Assitant

Oh, I've something for senior carers in the UK, but I don't even know if they should be nurses. They should at least have experience in a senior care role though. All the best.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DeeOneBangin: 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
Guys what's the danger of accepting a 3 year sponsorship offer? Even though the company says they will renew when due.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by humblemoi: 12:53am On Mar 27, 2022
DeeOneBangin:
Guys what's the danger of accepting a 3 year sponsorship offer? Even though the company says they will renew when due.

It could either end up being promises of renewal at the end of the three years

Or

It could keep you to be at alert ⚠️ to stay cautious and search for something to take you through the long term

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by castro316: 5:55am On Mar 27, 2022
Pls someone should respond.
castro316:
Pls I have BSC in Electrical engineering and certification in automation Engineering.I have been applying for jobs in the UK and no positive response.I am based in Lagos.

Oga in d house ,pls how do I land a job in d UK with visa sponsorship.I don't mind getting a Cos from someone that work in UK.

I have used these job search engine,
Indeed
Reed
Linkedin
Total.job
Trac.
Pls some one should help .I have four years work experiences.

Thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kennyg290: 6:59am On Mar 27, 2022
castro316:
Pls someone should respond.

Hello, in my own case I registered with the likes of Indeed, LinkedIn etc and on many occasions jobs offers both home and abroad flocks my box.
Try and do same ,ur profession may be recognize with time. All the best
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jum33: 8:21am On Mar 27, 2022
Let me encourage someone here
Care assistant role
Visa alert !!!!
Biometrics done -10th of March
Application Transfered to DMC -10th of March
Application Received and Transfered to VAC -21st of March
Passport picked -21st March
There is nothing God cannot do .

11 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by meetme01: 8:30am On Mar 27, 2022
jum33:
Care assistant role
Visa alert !!!!

Congratulations.

Can you share how the process began, CV, how you got the home etc.?

Once again,congratulations
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mcjendol: 8:33am On Mar 27, 2022
[quote author=jum33 post=111406605]Let me encourage someone here
Care assistant role
Visa alert !!!!

Wow! Congratulations!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 8:39am On Mar 27, 2022
Congratulations. This is great news.
Please I have sent you a mail.
jum33:
Care assistant role
Visa alert !!!!

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by annieberl(f): 8:49am On Mar 27, 2022
jum33:
Care assistant role
Visa alert !!!!
There is nothing God cannot do.

Eh, God When o! Hope you do not mind sharing name of your employer. If you do not mind, kindly share your process too. Thanks. Congrats. See you in the UK cool
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 9:45am On Mar 27, 2022
jum33:
Care assistant role
Visa alert !!!!

Congratulations to you, Jum33.cheesycheesy
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 10:35am On Mar 27, 2022
DeeOneBangin:

There is no danger....after 3 years it shouldn't be hard to get the additional 2 years either with same company or another. Mainly because at that time you have proper UK relevant experience and already in the Uk

3 years or 5 years anybody can be sacked or made redundant at any time. Dont let the number of years fool you into a sense of security. Just ensure you do your work well at all times and people skills at all angles is essential too

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by castro316: 11:12am On Mar 27, 2022
Kennyg290:

Hello, in my own case I registered with the likes of Indeed, LinkedIn etc and on many occasions jobs offers both home and abroad flocks my box.
Try and do same ,ur profession may be recognize with time. All the best
Thank you...I have done that
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sharpsharp: 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2022
jum33:
Care assistant role
Visa alert !!!!

Congratulation!!!
Did you use the standard application or priority visa application?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Aramide2041(f): 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
[quote author=jum33 post=111406605]Let me encourage someone here
Care assistant role
Visa alert !!!!

[Congratulations]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Akorkor(f): 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
Bostin:
My new discovery guys , extend your search to the rural villages and small town. People already in the UK are not willing to go there .

You are 100% right. The tech job I applied for was in a small town in Scotland. I have been applying for a long time, but for that, I was called for an interview and went through the process. The rest, they said, is history.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: chigozienan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.