Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (844330 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Alphaman007: 11:39am On Mar 29, 2022
magnolia4:
God bless you plenty for these tips.

Hi @Ceecyrils- this is a clear sign that you have started the search....

If a care company indicates that you must be eligible to work in the UK to apply--- This means only one thing, they cant sponsor your visa. The reasons can be any of the following: they are yet to obtain their Sponsorship License to do so, not ready to obtain it, or they have the license but are not ready to sponsor anyone locally or from abroad --- Therefore, you must have a Valid Work Permit in order to work with the company (E.G Ilr- indefinite right to remain known as PR in Canada, A work visa, Student visa if the role is part time or a citizen) which you definitely do not have at the moment.

SO PLEASE AVOID THOSE ADVERTS SO AS NOT TO WASTE YOUR TIME------ It is one thing to submit many applications to several companies, another to submit RELATIVELY FEWER to the right ones and get the desired result.
What happens if you submit your application for jobs that requires that you have the legal right to work in the UK despite not having the Legal documents (BRP)?
if u do, THE RECRUITER will either not respond or assume you read the eligibility requirement for the role and proceed with the process only to get to the final stage and tell u they don't sponsor people's visas. you will then be angry and disappointed but not knowing u didn't apply rightly.

To apply rightly, be strategic when using various job application sites-
If you choose to use INDEED app for instance--- change location to UK--- JOB TITLE- USE CATCH KEY PHRASES E.G Tier 2 sponsorship Care Assistant
for Location use- the United Kingdom +200km
applying. (you can apply for care jobs that didn't indicate that you need to have the 'right to work in the UK' as some of those care companies have the license but won't indicate they do in the job advert... but those that spelled it out as a requirement that u need to have the right to work PLEASE DO NOT APPLY TO THEM ITS just a waste of time....

To answer your question pertaining to QUALIFICATION request during the application stage/interview----- This is where you indicate/list your various relevant care certificates---- E.G FIRE HAZARD AWARENESS, HEALTH AND SAFETY, SAFEGUARDING LEVEL 2 &LEVEL 3, MANUAL HANDLING, END OF LIFE BLAH BLAH. venue: (online) , expiry date: PLEASE check your certificate if it's not there: use 12 months period from the month you applying..... Not waec, jamb abi post jamb wink wink wink wink . Other Relevant Qualifications are your BSc and MSc if it relates to health care.

I do hope I have been helpful I will be coming here for the next 5 days to answer questions I just hope I will be able to impact someone's life within the 5days.....

Hint: those that play around with the indeed app-- in some job ads you find their numbers-- before u apply I will advise you to call the number and tell them you enquiring if the job is still available. Once that's has been confirmed, ask but don't sound desperate if they have Sponsorship License--- 'AS I MAY AT SOME POINT NEED YOUR ORGANISATION TO ISSUE ME A CERTIFICATE OF SPONSORSHIP' confidence is everything.... right there you will be told if the company has the license or not and if they do. they will ask you if you have applied already respond affirmatively: YES..... Also, ask for an email you can send your CV/RESUME to... some will ask you for your name and email address so they can check for you from the pool of people that had applied... that simple act has singled you out. Also if you have friends and family here.. stay in touch with them for weeks then ask them about the visa you will be surprised they know who can issue you the COS without stress or know where to recommend you... Candidate Recommendation is gold here too.

But most people make this mistake as they tend to ask their friends and family to send them money always hence creating a distance between them and the friend or relative abroad.. so build the relationship now. When they are comfortable around u, ask for this help they will help out... some will call these companies for you, you be surprised that they will pick up their calls faster than yours and provide valuable information to them which you will eventually find useful...

Hi Thanks for the information. I have a BSc in psychology and i also did courses in HSE 1,2 and 3 during my nysc days with certifications.
Is it enough to apply for a care job?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
DeeOneBangin:

£140 but when they added vat it became £177. They deducted £177 from my card straight up. cry

When I first knew about Naric, it used to be £30.

That's crazy.. because people are rushing it now.. I just had to settle for IELTS. I no get that type of money now
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Marike2: 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hmmmm....so how much is IELTS test now?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Marike2: 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hmmmm..... shocked
So how much is IELTS test now?
Emurate1:

That's crazy.. because people are rushing it now.. I just had to settle for IELTS. I no get that type of money now
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by RealBae: 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
UKVI IELTS is N89,500
Marike2:
Hmmmm..... shocked
So how much is IELTS test now?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mimilyrics: 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
Yes, you need to apply alongside her if she will be going as your dependant at the same time you're travelling. If she won't be travelling with you, you can put in an application for her later but make sure that you details plans for childcare while youre at work. Her american passport only allows her free entry into the UK for tourism purpose.
RealBae:

Hello house.
Please do I need to apply alongside my 6 months old daughter. She is a US citizen. I'm just confused since she can enter the UK visa free. I don't know if I will be allowed to travel with her and add her to my visa later.
Also, the TB certificate, I notice you can book appointment for children under one year as well so should I go ahead and book her own or just mine.

Anybody with similar experience please help

Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
Please have you been able to get offer letter from Luxury Care? I just finished an interview with them. Did you phone them as you said?
Jaybadestboy:
Nothing yet but I've not messaged them. I think I need to phone them

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by RealBae: 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
Thank you dear
mimilyrics:
Yes, you need to apply alongside her if she will be going as your dependant at the same time you're travelling. If she won't be travelling with you, you can put in an application for her later but make sure that you details plans for childcare while youre at work. Her american passport only allows her free entry into the UK for tourism purpose.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by aminlove(m): 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
Biometric done & dusted! As if I knew time doesn't count... Just like TB Centre too... it's always first come first serve or randomly.

Please, Is this 6 weeks true �?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DeeOneBangin: 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
aminlove:
Biometric done & dusted! As if I knew time doesn't count... Just like TB Centre too... it's always first come first serve or randomly.

Wishing you all the best.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by aminlove(m): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
DeeOneBangin:

Wishing you all the best.

Thanks, bro.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
RealBae:

Hello house.
Please do I need to apply alongside my 6 months old daughter. She is a US citizen. I'm just confused since she can enter the UK visa free. I don't know if I will be allowed to travel with her and add her to my visa later.
Also, the TB certificate, I notice you can book appointment for children under one year as well so should I go ahead and book her own or just mine.

Anybody with similar experience please help

Thank you

She can travel and be there up to 6 months but she can't live there so a smoother process is to apply for her as a dependent from begining. That way you are not hot and bothered later on
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by RealBae: 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ok.
Thanks a lot
LagosismyHome:

She can travel and be there up to 6 months but she can't live there so a smoother process is to apply for her as a dependent from begining. That way you are not hot and bothered later on
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Marike2: 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
Pls has anyone successfully gotten the HCW Visa approved with their spouse and dependants here? How did you go about it? Kindly educate us on the processes involved, documents submitted, duration, etc.
Thank you as we await your feedback so that other beginners to learn from! ; grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by stanvesco(m): 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
aminlove:

Please my brother or my sister... This Ur biometric was it a care job U got?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by aminlove(m): 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
stanvesco:

Please, my brother or my sister... This Ur biometric was it a care job U got?

Your my brother or my sister statement made me laugh grin, am a guy.

No, it's not a caregiver job.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by nawtibownie: 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
DeeOneBangin:

£140 but when they added vat it became £177. They deducted £177 from my card straight up. cry

When I first knew about Naric, it used to be £30.

Did you request for hard copy, for you to have been charged this much?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kaylaonah(f): 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
aminlove:

6 weeks is for visitor's visa. How many times has this thing been said... Una too like to put fear for body. Others are getting visa in about a week and you're talking 6
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DeeOneBangin: 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
nawtibownie:

Did you request for hard copy, for you to have been charged this much?

Electronic copy

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dafidi08: 4:48am On Mar 30, 2022
Alphaman007:

Hi Thanks for the information. I have a BSc in psychology and i also did courses in HSE 1,2 and 3 during my nysc days with certifications.
Is it enough to apply for a care job?

Your background is solid,
Despite that, You will be trained.

Read my last 3 post.. on how to put your cv together and ace it like the king that you are… all the best boss
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dafidi08: 4:51am On Mar 30, 2022
Marike2:
Pls has anyone successfully gotten the HCW Visa approved with their spouse and dependants here? How did you go about it? Kindly educate us on the processes involved, documents submitted, duration, etc.
Thank you as we await your feedback so that other beginners to learn from! ; grin

Since you have the COS. Digest the information on Gov.Uk pertaining health and care and make sure you have the language test result, enough finance for the family, criminal record check (police check), tb test result for the family and other stipulated documents stated on your checklist…. Congratulations to you and your household�

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Alphaman007: 8:27am On Mar 30, 2022
Dafidi08:

Your background is solid,
Despite that, You will be trained.

Read my last 3 post.. on how to put your cv together and ace it like the king that you are… all the best boss

Thanks boss. I appreciate
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oniwoski: 9:19am On Mar 30, 2022
Hello all

Any news from ENA CARE ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by aminlove(m): 9:20am On Mar 30, 2022
Please guys how do I track my passport now after Biometric is done? The TLS track my application doesn't seem to work
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 9:46am On Mar 30, 2022
oniwoski:
Hello all

Any news from ENA CARE ?

They are not serious. Don't put your hope in them. Nouveau Care included

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Jaybadestboy: 10:26am On Mar 30, 2022
I've sorted everything with them. They've asked me to provide so documents. Thanks
Emurate1:
Please have you been able to get offer letter from Luxury Care? I just finished an interview with them. Did you phone them as you said?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bakol: 10:39am On Mar 30, 2022
Dafidi08:

Since you have the COS. Digest the information on Gov.Uk pertaining health and care and make sure you have the language test result, enough finance for the family, criminal record check (police check), tb test result for the family and other stipulated documents stated on your checklist…. Congratulations to you and your household�

Please, note that once the employer who issued the COS has ticked YES in the maintenance of your family, you do not require any fund to support your Partner VISA and the Child Dependant visa application.

Congrats.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by aminlove(m): 10:41am On Mar 30, 2022
Kaylaonah:

6 weeks is for visitor's visa. How many times has this thing been said... Una too like to put fear for body. Others are getting visa in about a week and you're talking 6

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Marike2: 10:59am On Mar 30, 2022
I haven't gotten the COS yet, am just gathering all the info in advance of my application commencement....
Thanks for the Congrats though cheesy, it's a good sign. I wish everyone a successful application!

quote author=Dafidi08 post=111490392]

Since you have the COS. Digest the information on Gov.Uk pertaining health and care and make sure you have the language test result, enough finance for the family, criminal record check (police check), tb test result for the family and other stipulated documents stated on your checklist…. Congratulations to you and your household�[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Marike2: 11:01am On Mar 30, 2022
bakol:

Thanks for this info! Still a beginner though grin

Please, note that once the employer who issued the COS has ticked YES in the maintenance of your family, you do not require any fund to support your Partner VISA and the Child Dependant visa application.

Congrats.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Marike2: 11:03am On Mar 30, 2022
Marike2:
I haven't gotten the COS yet, am just gathering all the info in advance of my application commencement....
Thanks for the Congrats though cheesy, it's a good sign. I wish everyone a successful application!

quote author=Dafidi08 post=111490392]

@Dafidi08

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.