Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (858966 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (608) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Marike2: 11:08am On Mar 30, 2022
bakol:

Please, note that once the employer who issued the COS has ticked YES in the maintenance of your family, you do not require any fund to support your Partner VISA and the Child Dependant visa application.

Congrats.

Thanks for this info! Still gathering all the necessary info before I commence application. Thanks for the congrats in advance. Wish everyone a successful application. May our Japa plans yield results. It shall all end in praise, Amen

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 11:14am On Mar 30, 2022
Oh that's really good. Do you have an idea how much they pay?
Please check your email
Jaybadestboy:

I've sorted everything with them. They've asked me to provide so documents. Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Widall: 11:35am On Mar 30, 2022
aminlove:
Please guys how do I track my passport now after Biometric is done? The TLS track my application doesn't seem to work

How did you pay for your visa fee?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by aminlove(m): 11:40am On Mar 30, 2022
Widall:

How did you pay for your visa fee?

No idea... my company lawyer did all that
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Widall: 11:48am On Mar 30, 2022
aminlove:

No idea... my company lawyer did all that

Wow.. lucky you.

Apart from TB, NARIC/IELTS and police report.
Which other documents are needed for visa application?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
Careful there is a lot of scam going on...I saw one on Facebook this week and decided to share

The Indian paid £6,500 thinking he was paying agent for ihs, visa fee and all

Turns out its a scam , fake cos, fake job . The scammers even created a website that the job is in Princess Diana University Hospital. When you check nhs hospital there is no real hospital like this . It even has a website

https://pduniversityhospital.com/

There is a Diana, Princess of Wales Hospital which is the real hospital but not Princess Diana University Hospital. This is fake

The victim only got to know when he tried to submit his visa and the cos didn't work and started raising alarm. I spied the story on Facebook and realised these scammers are not playing. How do you create a full website and even have one or two LinkedIn profile for a hospital that truly doesn't exist. There is no Princess Diana University so how can there be a University hospital . His offer letter said he be working 56 hours 7 days a week. Been a foreigner he didn't even catch that was a red flag. Nobody offer would have said 7 days a week .they told him to pay for the visa fee , ihs directly to the agent which is another red flag he didn't know. You pay ihs and visa fee directly when applying. You don't need to pay this to any agent

Before you pay any money do your research well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MegaChristy: 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
Thanks for sharing
LagosismyHome:
Careful there is a lot of scam going on...I saw one on Facebook this week and decided to share

Turns out its a scam , fake cos, fake job . The scammers even created a website that the job is in Princess Diana University Hospital. When you check nhs hospital there is no real hospital like this . It even has a website

There is a Diana, Princess of Wales Hospital which is the real hospital but not Princess Diana University Hospital. This is fake

The victim only got to know when he tried to submit his visa and the cos didn't work and started raising alarm. I spied the story on Facebook and realised these scammers are not playing. How do you create a full website and even have one or two LinkedIn profile for a hospital that truly doesn't exist. There is no Princess Diana University so how can there be a University hospital . His offer letter said he be working 56 hours 7 days a week. Been a foreigner he didn't even catch that was a red flag. Nobody offer would have said 7 days a week .they told him to pay for the visa fee , ihs directly to the agent which is another red flag he didn't know. You pay ihs and visa fee directly when applying. You don't need to pay this to any agent

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Marike2: 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
LagosismyHome:

Hmmmm....so unfortunate. Due diligence is key. Too many scammers out there in this Japa season! shocked

Thanks for this eye-opener story. Pls NLanders, has anyone successfully registered with London PTC? Any reviews and success rate? Help the beginners pls!

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by aminlove(m): 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
Widall:

Wow.. lucky you.

Apart from TB, NARIC/IELTS and police report.
Which other documents are needed for visa application?

Apart from those three, she collected my BSc cert & transcript
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Yettiesbiz: 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
Good day, anyone used barter by flutterwave recently to make visa payment?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by umarwy(m): 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
Mic check
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Conner44: 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
Marike2:

Hmmmm....so unfortunate. Due diligence is key. Too many scammers out there in this Japa season! shocked

Thanks for this eye-opener story. Pls NLanders, has anyone successfully registered with London PTC? Any reviews and success rate? Help the beginners pls!

LPTC is a legitimate institution. You can go ahead with their courses
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MegaChristy: 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2022
Please the zoom meeting that was scheduled to hold by 6pm today, did it hold? I am just remembering it now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mayowa94: 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
please can I make nmc registration payment with my Nigeria debit card?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Joshtoch: 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
Used it on Monday and payment was successful.

Yettiesbiz:
Good day, anyone used barter by flutterwave recently to make visa payment?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by santos247(m): 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hello house, I need guidance on these issues
1. Has anyone got a Job offer but CoS is delayed. What can cause delay in issuance of CoS? Offer came letter came Feb 2. Expected resumption date is May 3. I am still waiting for CoS as at 30-03-2022.
2. Anyone applied for the global talent visa instead of the normal Tier II skilled work visa for an academic position. I read one can apply for endorsement alongside Visa application in the global talent visa. If endorsement is not granted, will they consider the person for another visa type like the Tier II visa?
I am asking this for a Lecturing Position (with PhD) in the UK.
I will appreciate your comments and advice.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Homemade12: 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
Marike2:

Naso one agent from Facebook told me i will be paying £5000 for all process except my flight ticket
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Homemade12: 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
Evening my people in the japa hustle,please kindly help check out my CV and see if there's any need for adjustment

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by stanvesco(m): 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
aminlove:

Your my brother or my sister statement made me laugh grin, am a guy.

No, it's not a caregiver job.

My brother ehhn
D hustle is real!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by milkytins(m): 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
santos247:
Hello house, I need guidance on these issues
1. Has anyone got a Job offer but CoS is delayed. What can cause delay in issuance of CoS? Offer came letter came Feb 2. Expected resumption date is May 3. I am still waiting for CoS as at 30-03-2022.
2. Anyone applied for the global talent visa instead of the normal Tier II skilled work visa for an academic position. I read one can apply for endorsement alongside Visa application in the global talent visa. If endorsement is not granted, will they consider the person for another visa type like the Tier II visa?
I am asking this for a Lecturing Position (with PhD) in the UK.
I will appreciate your comments and advice.
Thanks

1) I waited for 3 months. I was told was a general delay from the UK government.
2) By the details on the global talent, I don't think you are qualified. I will advise you get to UK through skilled visa before looking into global talent route.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by BuhariNaWah: 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
All these people sharing testimonies should tell us the care homes they are applying to.

All the ones available online are not offering overseas visa sponsorship.
No one I applied to has given me goodnews. Na so-so "we are sorry......"

Omo! I don taya o
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by BuhariNaWah: 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
Emurate1:
Please have you been able to get offer letter from Luxury Care? I just finished an interview with them. Did you phone them as you said?
Please, when did you apply?
None has given me a positive response since I started applying.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Juice191968: 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
hey guys, been following this thread silently and thank you all for your inputs and contributions.
Guys please help me in understanding this, i am trying to fill my application and i came across this part below:

You must have been granted a visa or permission to Yes
stay after meeting the language requirement at
level B1 or above. For example:
scored level B1, B2, C1 or C2 on an approved
English language test which assessed your
reading, writing, speaking and listening skills
have a degree which was taught in English
have an English GCSE, A level or Scottish
National 4 or 5, Higher, or Advanced Higher
qualification
if you were a student, your sponsor confirmed
on your CAS that you met the required level

Please someone should clarify especially the bolded part as i have a degree from university of ibadan
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by santos247(m): 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
milkytins:

1) I waited for 3 months. I was told was a general delay from the UK government.
2) By the details on the global talent, I don't think you are qualified. I will advise you get to UK through skilled visa before looking into global talent route.
Humm...ok o... I have resigned my previous job o and I need to resume new position to earn. They must respond sharp sharp oo
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
2 weeks ago.. Before you apply, check if they offer sponsorship. So you don't waste your time applying. When somebody said they got an offer from the care home, that was when I applied.
BuhariNaWah:

Please, when did you apply?
None has given me a positive response since I started applying.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Yettiesbiz: 1:02am On Mar 31, 2022
Joshtoch:

Used it on Monday and payment was successful.

Thanks so much. I just did too. Transaction was a breeze
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by efilefun(m): 5:45am On Mar 31, 2022
Yettiesbiz:

Thanks so much. I just did too. Transaction was a breeze
Whats their rate?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by BuhariNaWah: 7:15am On Mar 31, 2022
Emurate1:
2 weeks ago.. Before you apply, check if they offer sponsorship. So you don't waste your time applying. When somebody said they got an offer from the care home, that was when I applied.
I am not seeing anyone.
Please I want to send you a PM.
Meanwhile, I sent to Luxury last night but there is no acknowledgement mail up till now. Is it normal?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 7:54am On Mar 31, 2022
BuhariNaWah:

I am not seeing anyone.
Please I want to send you a PM.
Meanwhile, I sent to Luxury last night but there is no acknowledgement mail up till now. Is it normal?

You've not seen because you've not searched.
I can't recall receiving any acknowledgement. You can shoot
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Marike2: 8:34am On Mar 31, 2022
Good morning all,
Pls which is better and cheaper.....NARIC Evaluation or IELTS test?

If NARIC, how do I apply? If IELTS, any prep links?
Thanks and may God bless our Japa hustles! wink
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AllisonUK: 8:44am On Mar 31, 2022
Mumu question alert, please don't be angry my people. But for those who have done interviews, did you need to have your international passport at the time of the interview?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mimilyrics: 8:52am On Mar 31, 2022
Some employers ask for proof of ID just to confirm taht they've got the right person but some don't until it's time for ID check after an offer has been made.
AllisonUK:
Mumu question alert, please don't be angry my people. But for those who have done interviews, did you need to have your international passport at the time of the interview?

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (608) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.