Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (858486 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (608) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
dramacox:
Please help with some interview questions you were asked. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by efilefun(m): 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
Yettiesbiz:

#584 yesterday
Dollars or Pounds?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Homemade12: 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
DeeOneBangin:

The most qualified

Both don't have healthcare background o
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Homemade12: 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
[quote author=Homemade12 post=111538499]

Like are they favoring the ladies than the men
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by efilefun(m): 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
aminlove:
How una dey track passport after Biometric?
Do you have login to your UKVI portal?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mayowa94: 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
Good evening, please can I pay for my NMC registration fee with Nigeria debit card?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DeeOneBangin: 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
Homemade12:

Both don't have healthcare background o

What I mean is that no gender is more favourable than the other.

The person that wants to apply for the job should try and get a care certificate at the least. Read through the forum, you will see massive tips.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sarssy: 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
Can someone please help explain this? I just need a second opinion.

Does this mean that its on day 31 i print and submit the statement for visa application?

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
Juice191968:
hey guys, been following this thread silently and thank you all for your inputs and contributions.
Guys please help me in understanding this, i am trying to fill my application and i came across this part below:

You must have been granted a visa or permission to Yes
stay after meeting the language requirement at
level B1 or above. For example:
scored level B1, B2, C1 or C2 on an approved
English language test which assessed your
reading, writing, speaking and listening skills
have a degree which was taught in English
have an English GCSE, A level or Scottish
National 4 or 5, Higher, or Advanced Higher
qualification
if you were a student, your sponsor confirmed
on your CAS that you met the required level

Please someone should clarify especially the bolded part as i have a degree from university of ibadan

You either use NARIC certificate or IELTS and the likes
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
sarssy:
Can someone please help explain this? I just need a second opinion.

Does this mean that its on day 31 i print and submit the statement for visa application?

The question has been answered previously. Read through the thread
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sarssy: 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
Kindly respond if you have the answer.
dee1504:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
sarssy:
Kindly respond if you have the answer.

For instance, today being the 31st of March completes your 28 days period. And you decide to print your account statement today. So the 31 days validity means that, you must make use of that statement of account to apply for visa within 31 days. 1st of April-1st May.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sarssy: 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
Thank you.
Emurate1:

For instance, today being the 31st of March completes your 28 days period. And you decide to print your account statement today. So the 31 days validity means that, you must make use of that statement of account to apply for visa within 31 days. 1st of April-1st May.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
Jaybadestboy:

I've sorted everything with them. They've asked me to provide so documents. Thanks

Please check your email
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Yettiesbiz: 12:43am On Apr 01, 2022
efilefun:
Dollars or Pounds?
Dollars
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Olawamiwale06: 2:17am On Apr 01, 2022
Samehere, pls who has a name of home that is legit that one can send application to and get responded to cos me don dey tire like this oo

Emurate1:
2 weeks ago.. Before you apply, check if they offer sponsorship. So you don't waste your time applying. When somebody said they got an offer from the care home, that was when I applied.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by scardi: 3:51am On Apr 01, 2022
Congratssssss.
Can I applyfor Careworkervisa with ielts ukvi academics, did you applywith ielts academicor general?
cyberknoz:
Visa alert...God did it by His MERCY

BIOMETRIC..10TH FEBRUARY
DMC..10TH
VAC...22ND FEBRUARY
VISA COLLECTION FROM DHL..24TH FEBRUARY
GOD BE PRAISED
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by aminlove(m): 6:01am On Apr 01, 2022
efilefun:
Do you have login to your UKVI portal?

Nope, I will ask the company lawyers.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dacutebaby: 6:17am On Apr 01, 2022
aminlove:

Your my brother or my sister statement made me laugh grin, am a guy.

No, it's not a caregiver job.

Please do you mind sharing the sector in which you got a job? Is it care assistant or finance or some other please.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by umarwy(m): 8:09am On Apr 01, 2022
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by beautyfoch: 9:35am On Apr 01, 2022
Do not be caught unawares, there is an additional fee for the Certificate upon completion

I am pointing it out because I know most people would think that everything is incorporated in the £12 grin grin
umarwy:
https://www.reed.co.uk/courses/health-social-care/344448#/courses/level-3-nvq-health-and-social-care

Level 3 health and care

Discounts on reeds.com

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by RealBae: 10:30am On Apr 01, 2022
I think what most of the company is looking at is your care experience and having a qualification be it BSc, HND OND or Masters. Well structured resume detailing your experience and skills plus your qualification is good to go.
This is because the company will train you and you will complete their online courses that covered all aspect of health and social care and certificate will be given at the end of each course.
All this companies offering online courses are just taking advantage of the recent happenings to make money for themselves. It is boldly stated that you must undergo training before you start work.

beautyfoch:
Do not be caught unawares, there is an additional fee for the Certificate upon completion

I am pointing it out because I know most people would think that everything is incorporated in the £12 grin grin

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by umarwy(m): 10:36am On Apr 01, 2022
beautyfoch:

Thanks just noticed it, there are other providers on reed who don't require the cert.

Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by aminlove(m): 11:00am On Apr 01, 2022
dacutebaby:

Please do you mind sharing the sector in which you got a job? Is it a care assistant or finance or some other, please.

Not care assistant job. It's a software developer role.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mastercook: 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
Akorkor:

You are 100% right. The tech job I applied for was in a small town in Scotland. I have been applying for a long time, but for that, I was called for an interview and went through the process. The rest, they said, is history.
Please if you don't mind what was the job title
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by aminlove(m): 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
Akorkor:

You are 100% right. The tech job I applied for was in a small town in Scotland. I have been applying for a long time, but for that, I was called for an interview and went through the process. The rest, they said, is history.

Congrats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Agatha250: 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
Please do we have to do medical screening too or only TB test.
How many years contract do care home give
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dramadiddy(m): 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
What time does IOM close at ikeja please?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
Agatha250:
Please do we have to do medical screening too or only TB test.
How many years contract do care home give

Only TB test is needed
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by scardi: 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
Hi
Can I applyfor Careworkervisa with ielts ukvi academics, did you applywith ielts academicor general?

dee1504:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
scardi:

Hi

Both are accepted

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by chiommy63(f): 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
Good evening all. Please and please, gurus in the house help your sister. I am a graduate with a Bachelor degree in a health course. I’ve applied to different jobs in the UK both private jobs and NHS jobs and all I keep getting is an “unsuccessful” message. I feel so frustrated trying again as I have applied to over a hundred jobs!
Please help me: How do I apply and get a job?
Secondly, can those of you who have gotten health care and carer jobs help me with names of companies I can apply and get? Please I’m loosing it already.
Thank you everyone ��

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (608) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.