Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? (25781 Views)

Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment / NJFP: The Portal Keep Rejecting Our Company phone Number, Any Solution (picture) / Who Has Successfully Applied For Diamond Bank Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by luvkidtemmy(m): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2021
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Ajoself(m): 10:50am On Sep 12, 2021
Those of you that submitted it. Did you fill in the personal essay section?
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Darreytinho10(m): 10:52am On Sep 12, 2021
I have
kayteajay111:
Good morning �, please I have been trying to apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme(NJFP) since Monday during the day and night but I'm still unable to complete the application, even with the use Chrome and Firefox, I'm unable to submit at the final stage.
Has anybody completed the application?
What is the secret?
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Darreytinho10(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2021
HTTPS:///ILOAPPLICATION [color=#990000][/color]
richyfunky:
Please share the link here, let's try too
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Donangelo(m): 10:55am On Sep 12, 2021
The samething withme. I completedmy application without any stress. That was on the first day the portal opened.
Iliyasdass:
I completely and submitted on the first the the portal was opened..No stress
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Sweetdream13: 11:12am On Sep 12, 2021
Ajoself:
Those of you that submitted it. Did you fill in the personal essay section?

Yes I do with Instructions.
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by gentlegiant95: 11:12am On Sep 12, 2021
Guys please can I upload my Statement of result in place of Certificate. I don't have original certificate yet
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Sweetdream13: 11:13am On Sep 12, 2021
kayteajay111:
Good morning �, please I have been trying to apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme(NJFP) since Monday during the day and night but I'm still unable to complete the application, even with the use Chrome and Firefox, I'm unable to submit at the final stage.
What is the secret?

I was able to complete it making use of phoenix browser.
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Sweetdream13: 11:16am On Sep 12, 2021
But application was said yo be under review. Does anyone experience that as well?.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by chibrizzy: 11:17am On Sep 12, 2021
aminusabaru:
i completed mine with without any stress
Please how did you write the essay?
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by hopyroll(m): 11:42am On Sep 12, 2021
Im unable to input my phone number due to the format
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Price3(m): 11:46am On Sep 12, 2021
constant1960:
Link for the site registration

https://www.njfp.ng/apply
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by hopyroll(m): 11:53am On Sep 12, 2021
If you are above 30, dont disturb yourself. It wont go
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by BlackyOne: 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
kayteajay111:
What is the secret?

Are you using a phone or PC ?

I'll recommend you use a PC
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by hpk(m): 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
tongue
hopyroll:
If you are above 30, dont disturb yourself. It wont go
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by omamush(f): 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
To those asking what the program is all about

The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) is a youth empowerment partnership initiative between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).

Rising unemployment and the COVID-19 pandemic are all impacting the ability of young Nigerians to find work. The programme aims to integrate highly skilledgraduates with local job opportunities that apply their work ethics, while empowering them with world-class practical knowledge and relevant skills. It does not matter if you have no job experience!

Here Are Some Elegibility Criterias you must meet:

Must be a Nigerian citizen.
Be a fresh graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) from any discipline and graduated not earlier than 2017.
Graduate with at least a Second Class Lower (2.2) and above.
Be at most 30 years old.
Not currently engaged in any employment.
Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
Demonstrate interest/commitment in chosen career field.
Demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
Have good verbal and written communication skills.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
kayteajay111:
What is the secret?

Alot could be the reason you can't complete your registration, i faced same challenge since Monday but only succeeded yesterday evening. I noticed that the server rejects some states of origin, it refused to display local government of some states, if you don't complete a particular page then you can't move to the next page, if you click on review application it will show client-error order
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
Folabifreeman:
And till now nobody has explained what it's all about.. typical behavior from motherfuckers

Nigeria jubilee fellowship program is an initiative from the Federal government to help jobless graduates who finished school latest 2017 and are not above 30 secure some organization, companies, institutions etc to be attached and work for a year, the pay is 100k. The best/outstanding graduates would be integrated into the places they were initially posted.
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by aminusabaru(m): 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
chibrizzy:
Please how did you write the essay?
you just have to type and explain in ur own words
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Clinton4441: 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Please I am confused and worried at the same time. I wrote all the letters required,saved and proceeded to the next stage. Now,while my information was being previewed before submission,I could not see all the essays written but it submitted successfully.
I am worried that my essay section may be empty thereby denying me a chance to be selected..
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by salam8528: 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
Plss help, it is complaining of my date format and also whenever I input #20000 as salary I earn monthly it doesn't accept it.
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by blacknoir: 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
Here is the possible solution, did u save every section of the applications?
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by drealzum(m): 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mine still says application status under review after I have submitted.
Is it just me or that's what it shows everyone?
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by eme2015(m): 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
https:///GdSz8Y7etIbEQUflaq6UuQ

Golden jubilee fellowship

Gruop chat
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Kingrefreshed: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
aminusabaru:
i completed mine with without any stress

I've Completed the useless thing.

Not less than 30 years of age

Most have 3.00 GPA for Poly graduates and

2.2 GPA for University Graduates.

NYSC most not be beyond 2017.

Plenty rubbish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by ultiabaz36(m): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
Completed the 3rd of opening...

Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Sweetdream13: 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
Please whose submission is also displaying application under review
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by joeking2222: 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
golor:
Completed mine too....wat I observe is , if ur documents are incorrect it will keep bouncing back ..like ur NIN doesn't match ur details...like name ,date of birth and maybe u u are filling u graduated 2015 whereas de said they will take from 2017 and above.
Abeg make una help me with this essay part nah........the first essay dey really confuse mai brain. Assuming na scholarship now, i know what to write, but this one in particular, i no understand am at all. Can u please enlighten me bro?? Abeg anybody in the house should help me out, God bless u all. Thanks
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by sirbrutus91: 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
kayteajay111:
What is the secret?
Mine did the same thing. I couldn’t summit at the final stage. It keep writing error
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Funkybabee(f): 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
Use opera mini or uc browser or change network
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Immarocks(f): 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
adewaleadeyemi8:

Alot could be the reason you can't complete your registration, i faced same challenge since Monday but only succeeded yesterday evening. I noticed that the server rejects some states of origin, it refused to display local government of some states, if you don't complete a particular page then you can't move to the next page, if you click on review application it will show client-error
order

I have been stuck on the local government part for days now.any idea how do I go about it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home / N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score / Citibank Is Recruiting For Experienced Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.