Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? (25754 Views)

Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment / NJFP: The Portal Keep Rejecting Our Company phone Number, Any Solution (picture) / Who Has Successfully Applied For Diamond Bank Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by princeidris(m): 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
I started my application thou. But still not sure weather to continue or not because my certificate is showing 2016 as my Year of graduation and my service year 2017/2018..Don't know whether to continue or not... Please you suggestions and advice
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by kogi2010: 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
kayteajay111:
Good morning �, please I have been trying to apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme(NJFP) since Monday during the day and night but I'm still unable to complete the application, even with the use Chrome and Firefox, I'm unable to submit at the final stage.
Has anybody completed the application?
What is the secret?
I submitted successfully
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by emmyyoung688: 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
princeidris:
I started my application thou. But still not sure weather to continue or not because my certificate is showing 2016 as my Year of graduation and my service year 2017/2018..Don't know whether to continue or not... Please you suggestions and advice
you are not qualified for njfp...it's from 2017
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Donangelo(m): 11:22am On Sep 13, 2021
That is the exact thing showing on my dash board.
drealzum:
Mine still says application status under review after I have submitted.
Is it just me or that's what it shows everyone?
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by sheffyemir(m): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2021
Even at that I keep getting internal server error at the top right corner

ishaku4life2012:
Ur inability to summit is attributed to ur phone no. & not saving ur work b4 proceeding. Input ur number like this pls 070W-316-0400 (there's a sample there pls)& fill the remaining things accordingly including ur appropriate documents. Thanks

Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Lyon190(m): 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
sirbrutus91:

Mine did the same thing. I couldn’t summit at the final stage. It keep writing error
Mine too is writing internal server error, what is the solution?
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Jonahure4u: 12:11am On Sep 20, 2021
Join this WhatsApp group

https:///G6B5DdwIeUg7MOhPQnKj8C
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Godsnumber1(f): 9:09am On Sep 20, 2021
Mine is showing under review too.
Sweetdream13:
Please whose submission is also displaying application under review
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Supermajor(m): 9:34am On Sep 23, 2021
Documents are not uploading over here please any help?
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by kemospecial: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
Please help, I have been trying to upload my photo but it keeps saying "upload failed, refresh browser". I also tried to upload other documents but it's saying the same thing
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Jane345(f): 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
kemospecial:
Please help, I have been trying to upload my photo but it keeps saying "upload failed, refresh browser". I also tried to upload other documents but it's saying the same thing
same thing happening to me,I just tire
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by ennymob22: 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
How are we going to upload both Degree certificate and Nysc discharge certificate

Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by RadianceKing: 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
I am unable to upload my documents on the NJFP portal. Is there any limit to the size of the documents to be uploaded or could it be their portal is experiencing a down time?
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by zaraddin(m): 9:31am On Sep 25, 2021
Having same issue, i cant Upload my documents

1 Like

Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by jasab(m): 6:24am On Sep 26, 2021
Sweetdream13:

I was able to complete it making use of phoenix browser.

please can someone help me, since Monday have been try to upload my passport in the first stage not going. I need someone that have completed his or her own should message me on this no 08134676557
Thanks
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 26, 2021
Pls should the CV be in word or PDF format
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Florrylarry(f): 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
I have problem with the essay who can help plz

1 Like

Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Modzeen: 8:39am On Oct 07, 2021
I have been trying to save my personal information but it keeps showing internal server error

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by AMAwrites(m): 10:08am On Oct 12, 2021
AMAwrites:

I have been facing the same issue since the start of the application period
Modzeen:
I have been trying to save my personal information but it keeps showing internal server error

I have been facing the same issue since the start of the application period. Who can help with the possible solution please.
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Okwuobodo1: 5:14am On Oct 14, 2021
Please has anyone from Anambra state submitted successfully?
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Baybiibee: 7:58am On Oct 14, 2021
AMAwrites:

I have been facing the same issue since the start of the application period. Who can help with the possible solution please.

Try using a different email address...
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by Mutiah: 6:53am On Oct 18, 2021
If your personal details section is not saving and showing internal error, try change your local government, and update other records, then save. It will be successful. The review section will also be updated without showing server error again and you would be able to submit successfully. Test and Trusted
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by chieni(f): 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
I have been trying to log into my account without success. I tried recovering password and reactivating my account but it bounces back. I need suggestion as it ends tomorrow. Thanks.
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by emmyskies(m): 4:43am On Oct 21, 2021
chieni:
I have been trying to log into my account without success. I tried recovering password and reactivating my account but it bounces back. I need suggestion as it ends tomorrow. Thanks.
Go and retry again before the portal closes
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by emmyskies(m): 4:45am On Oct 21, 2021
All issues have been resolved now. I just submitted mine in the early hours of this morning after the glitch on the website.
If you are having issues, go and submit now before the portal closes.
It is still 20th of October in the United States as at now...
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by chieni(f): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
emmyskies:
Go and retry again before the portal closes
It hasn't closed? I stopped trying. Thanks I will check it out.
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by acumen90(m): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
I am having issues with document upload section. How can I add additional documents after the first without them replacing the first uploaded document?
emmyskies:
All issues have been resolved now. I just submitted mine in the early hours of this morning after the glitch on the website.
If you are having issues, go and submit now before the portal closes.
It is still 20th of October in the United States as at now...
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by emmyskies(m): 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
chieni:

It hasn't closed? I stopped trying. Thanks I will check it out.
Young lady, don't do that na,,,always persist and keep trying. This is not the first time that I have tried submitting an application at the deadline, only to start experiencing hitches as if the portal has closed already. I keep trying till I am officially notified that it has ended. I have missed an application via late submission that ended too soon.

Hope you eventually submitted coz they have just closed the portal now. Today is 21st already and they deliberately delayed the closing due to late submissions.

I even mailed them yesterday when the glitch was on. I submitted 4am this morning.

Shay you submit,,,else I go vex 4 you well well o
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by emmyskies(m): 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
acumen90:
I am having issues with document upload section. How can I add additional documents after the first without them replacing the first uploaded document?
I'm sorry the portal is closed already. You did not quote me on time. Try to stay abreast a tread next time whenever you're having issues.
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by FREESUP: 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
Go and try it now. I just did mine. The portal is still open
acumen90:
Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by emmyskies(m): 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
FREESUP:
Go and try it now. I just did mine. The portal is still open
Make she try sha,,,this is the feedback when I get when I try to login

Re: Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? by chieni(f): 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
emmyskies:

Young lady, don't do that na,,,always persist and keep trying. This is not the first time that I have tried submitting an application at the deadline, only to start experiencing hitches as if the portal has closed already. I keep trying till I am officially notified that it has ended. I have missed an application via late submission that ended too soon.

Hope you eventually submitted coz they have just closed the portal now. Today is 21st already and they deliberately delayed the closing due to late submissions.

I even mailed them yesterday when the glitch was on. I submitted 4am this morning.

Shay you submit,,,else I go vex 4 you well well o
well I couldn't unfortunately. As at 19th I had some issues. I couldn't log in. when I successfully logged in my LGA was not popping up, plus the information was not even saving when I successfully filled it. Thanks for the encouragement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting / I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call / Halliburton Recruitment For Entry Level Engineers In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.