Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,125 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Many Women Find It Difficult To Differentiate Between Real Love And Hook Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Women Find It Difficult To Differentiate Between Real Love And Hook Up (273 Views)

Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Many Women Find It Difficult To Differentiate Between Real Love And Hook Up by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:28am On Sep 12, 2021
Many women find it difficult to differentiate between real love and hook up

Today on the show am with Dr Matt who is going to enlighten women from the men perspective on how a woman can be able to identify a serious relationship leading to marriage or a hook up

You can also share your thought on the comment box

Ensure you are following me on my social media platforms @officialdigitalbimpe

Blog - digitalbimpeblog.com

To continue watching the full videos and the next series on the relationships talk with Dr Matt , subscribe to my YouTube Channel - Digital Bimpe Tv

Also , share this video to someone it could be your friends , family , church members it a forum to change someone life today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dLqMRaz6rI

Copyright © Digital Bimpe Tv
Re: Many Women Find It Difficult To Differentiate Between Real Love And Hook Up by Sonnobax15(m): 7:34am On Sep 12, 2021
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Women Find It Difficult To Differentiate Between Real Love And Hook Up by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:37am On Sep 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Subscribe to my channel

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do In A Rape Situation, With Someone You Know? / 随着近现代以来资本主义社会的高速发展 / Dont Believe In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.