Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single (32241 Views)

"It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj / Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She Is Single / Nigerians Make Fun Of Flavour After Ugochi Ihezue Emerged MBGN Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by ifytrik(m): 11:48am On Sep 12, 2021
winenob:
So what should we ask her
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by FactBoyz: 11:48am On Sep 12, 2021
grin
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by rave412: 11:48am On Sep 12, 2021
Okay, What if she is married?
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:49am On Sep 12, 2021
donbachi:
Even if she be person wife...dis flavour has lost his flavour

He is simply an idiot.
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by EgunMogaji2: 11:50am On Sep 12, 2021
Gistblog9ja:
Read more on Gistblog9ja

Or married.

If she’s married she’ll let you know. She can un-marry if she wants to be with you.

1 Like

Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Suspect33(m): 11:51am On Sep 12, 2021
Winters23:
grin

2 questions ladies hate:

1. Do you have a boyfriend?

2. What do you do for a living

But ironically those are the first 2 questions they ask the male folks
you forgot "How old are you"

And

"Are you a virgin" grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by McOluOmo: 11:51am On Sep 12, 2021
Singles do mingles

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by kestolove95(m): 11:52am On Sep 12, 2021
Can we ask if she's a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Kzeex(m): 11:53am On Sep 12, 2021
Lol.... flavour dey form BadGuy when you no be 2face
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by UnimkeAk(m): 11:53am On Sep 12, 2021
JaneYave:
Ladies are always on men's mind. For God's sake, leave ladies out of your gists!!!
Just know that iv viewed ur profile.. I won't say anything
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:53am On Sep 12, 2021
More celebrities are losing their sense of reasoning nowadays, and sad enough, they always think they making sense with their mumu talks.

Smh
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Circuitlord(m): 11:54am On Sep 12, 2021
My jotter don full
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by undisputed102: 11:55am On Sep 12, 2021
Donspicey:
Should we ask her if she is married?....

How does the street promo work?
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by habsydiamond(m): 11:55am On Sep 12, 2021
Just ask her are u double...
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Angelfrost(m): 11:58am On Sep 12, 2021
Donspicey:
Should we ask her if she is married?....

Same thing...

If she likes you she will tell you how she wishes you had come a lot earlier. tongue

1 Like

Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by chronique(m): 11:58am On Sep 12, 2021
Foolish post. That's how you encourage people to be dating multiple people at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Munzy14(m): 11:58am On Sep 12, 2021
Just this September alone, advice wey I don see no be here...cheesy

Anyway he is right on this...When a lady likes you, principles are tampered with.

3 Likes

Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by koyyess: 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
Advice coming from a f@g.
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Angelfrost(m): 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
donbachi:
Even if she be person wife...dis flavour has lost his flavour

A person's wife ought to know exactly what to respond to a toaster, no?!!
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Angelfrost(m): 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
JaneYave:
Ladies are always on men's mind. For God's sake, leave ladies out of your gists!!!

Other than men (marriage) and money, what else do most young ladies discuss when together?!!!... Pray tell!

5 Likes

Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by jaxxy(m): 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
Typical womanizer talk even after 2 baby mamas. Tho he right depending on ur approach.
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Yoighaman(m): 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
What he said is pure fact 100%....why is his comment being misconstrued, we all know he's referring to single and not married women.

1 Like

Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Angelfrost(m): 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
Munzy14:
Just this September alone, advice wey I don see no be here...cheesy

Anyway he is right on this...When a lady likes you, principles are tampered with.

As in ehn... Even from the dumbest and shameless of people.

Everybody wey don see small money don turn Adviser Nowamagbe! grin

1 Like

Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Angelfrost(m): 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
Suspect33:
you forgot "How old are you"

And

"Are you a virgin" grin grin

People actually ask that second question?!! Like seriously?!! shocked
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
chatinent:
Another flirt don drop motivation.

Nonsense and ingredients.
I'm sure of one thing on this forum which is the fact that redpillers don't like you because you always pepper them with the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
He's right and it goes both ways.Men are forever single even after marriage they are still single.

No be lie u talk oooooo...... Lol..... !!
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Abalado(f): 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
Bro you are right, especially if u're handsome and richer than her guy,bro she's single

5 Likes

Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Angelfrost(m): 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Or married.

If she’s married she’ll let you know. She can un-marry if she wants to be with you.

Simple as that!!!... Chop knuckle my guy!

Some questions are just out of place tbh!

1 Like

Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by MizzAJ: 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mercychen:
Why? Or it's a man you should never ask if he's single because they can never tell you the truth.

A nairalander was disturbing me some time last year but I kept ignoring him because I don't want anything to do with a nairalander except biz.

After a while, I decided to hear him out and it was the usual chycking.
I looked up his pics on WhatsApp and was put off by what I saw. You could tell he's a married man from his looks and shabby dressing. To think he was claiming single and looking for a lady to settle down with. I immediately blocked him and deactivated my then nairaland account so he can't reach me.

After a while, uncle changed his WhatsApp profile pics, dressed funky. Still his looks we're there. I didn't unblock.

Few months down the line, his Facebook profile popped up on my wall ( you know if you have someones contact, their profile will pop up on your wall once in a while) and I quickly checked and saw where he was giving thanks to all who graced his third childs dedication. shocked.. I Laughed out loud...whaaat
Mehn??

If I was the loose type, he would have deceived himself but he doesn't know that he was dealing with a detective.

So all I'm tryna say from my experience, if a lady tells you she's single, take it to the bank but if a man tells you he's single, hmm... My dear, run o! Lol..

Happy Sunday every one!

Laugh wan kee me die
These men are useless
They think we re fools
Na desperate gals dem go get
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Jorge91: 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
Gistblog9ja:
Read more on Gistblog9ja
shoot your shot, if she is single or married she will let you know. Relationship and marriage ends�, why your own no fit end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Otunba Segun Runsewe: 'Bobrisky Worse Than Ebola Disease' / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Beautiful Artwork / I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.