Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single (32240 Views)

"It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj / Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She Is Single / Nigerians Make Fun Of Flavour After Ugochi Ihezue Emerged MBGN Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by DigitB: 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
Yeyebrity talking trash.

Why shouldn't we ask if she's single?
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by zedegit: 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
Gistblog9ja:
Read more on Gistblog9ja

Very true.
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Echoban: 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mercychen:
Why? Or it's a man you should never ask if he's single because they can never tell you the truth.

A nairalander was disturbing me some time last year but I kept ignoring him because I don't want anything to do with a nairalander except biz.

After a while, I decided to hear him out and it was the usual chycking.
I looked up his pics on WhatsApp and was put off by what I saw. You could tell he's a married man from his looks and shabby dressing. To think he was claiming single and looking for a lady to settle down with. I immediately blocked him and deactivated my then nairaland account so he can't reach me.

After a while, uncle changed his WhatsApp profile pics, dressed funky. Still his looks we're there. I didn't unblock.

Few months down the line, his Facebook profile popped up on my wall ( you know if you have someones contact, their profile will pop up on your wall once in a while) and I quickly checked and saw where he was giving thanks to all who graced his third childs dedication. shocked.. I Laughed out loud...whaaat
Mehn??

If I was the loose type, he would have deceived himself but he doesn't know that he was dealing with a detective.

So all I'm tryna say from my experience, if a lady tells you she's single, take it to the bank but if a man tells you he's single, hmm... My dear, run o! Lol..

Happy Sunday every one!

Sharap. Who asked u for story
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by jaxxy(m): 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
Yoighaman:
What he said is pure fact 100%....why is his comment being misconstrued, we all know he's referring to single and not married women.

That’s how she will also leave/cheat on him or jumping around when she sees other guys she likes. They don’t need to ask her if she’s dating anyone. Lolz

It sounds cool aslong as ure not on the receiving end. It’s Facts sha. Lmao.

I don’t want a gal to be with me just cos she likes me while she’s In a serious relationship unles it’s not that serious. Serious relationships must be valued for what they are.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by seanjy4konji: 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
YEN YEN YEN...like say married men never knack you before...abeg go sit down somewhere
Mercychen:
Why? Or it's a man you should never ask if he's single because they can never tell you the truth.

A nairalander was disturbing me some time last year but I kept ignoring him because I don't want anything to do with a nairalander except biz.

I looked up his pics on WhatsApp and was put off by what I saw. You could tell he's a married man from his looks and shabby dressing. To think he was claiming single and looking for a lady to settle down with. I immediately blocked him and deactivated my then nairaland account so he can't reach me.

After a while, uncle changed his WhatsApp profile pics, dressed funky. Still his looks we're there. I didn't unblock.

Few months down the line, his Facebook profile popped up on my wall ( you know if you have someones contact, their profile will pop up on your wall once in a while) and I quickly checked and saw where he was giving thanks to all who graced his third childs dedication. shocked.. I Laughed out loud...whaaat
Mehn??

If I was the loose type, he would have deceived himself but he doesn't know that he was dealing with a detective.

So all I'm tryna say from my experience, if a lady tells you she's single, take it to the bank but if a man tells you he's single, hmm... My dear, run o! Lol..

Happy Sunday every one!
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
MizzAJ:

Laugh wan kee me die
These men are useless
They think we re fools
Na desperate gals dem go get

Lol.... I'm telling you. Very shameless man.

If I wanted to deal with him, I would have called him out on Facebook where his family and friends were acknowledging his thanks and all that. I just laughed and shook my head.

Men? Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Headlaw(m): 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mercychen:

Mehn??

Happy Sunday every one!
This write up shows you have something upstairs. Damn!!!

1 Like

Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Echoban:

.see them

1 Like

Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Angelfrost(m): 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
Echoban:

Haba... Why the story pain you like this na?!!

Abi, are you the man in question?!! tongue
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Edokingdom: 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
JaneYave:
Ladies are always on men's mind. For God's sake, leave ladies out of your gists!!!
Thats why u have men in ur name.
Fe-male
Wo-man

U cant do without men

1 Like

Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Davidonkonsults: 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mercychen:

Mehn??

Happy Sunday every one!
You blocked him and are still seeing change of his profile picture.
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Truer words have never been spoken.
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by izubext007: 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Nal this kind person dey engage in paternity FRAUD.

1 Like

Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
Davidonkonsults:

You blocked him and are still seeing change of his profile picture.

Ah ah.. why not?
If you don't delete your chat with someone you blocked, you can still see their pics.

Try it.

1 Like

Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by PediakAuthor: 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
This is an ungodly talk with zero iota of moral inclination...
If she's God-fearing, sensible, and sincere enough, she will let you know immediately...
Would you like another man to do this to your would-be wife?
Think about it...
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by chatinent: 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mercychen:

Mehn??

Happy Sunday every one!

Lol.

Whether you are dating, betrothed, engaged, you are still single.

But when a married person claims they are single, na thunder go fire them. cry
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
chatinent:

Lol.

Whether you are dating, betrothed, engaged, you are still single.

But when a married person claims they are single, na thunder go fire them. cry

Serious married man o.
I wonder why they do that though.
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by luminouz(m): 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mercychen:

Mehn??

Happy Sunday every one!
Who asked you all this history bayi?

So a man is termed married by his looks and shabby dressing? Lemme guess, if he was fresh looking with Gucci drips, he is single, right?
Just say you don't like him cuz he looked broke or you are not attracted. WTF is this BS you tryna sell us?

N.B: Your last paragraph sums up your message. I should take the word of a woman who says she is single to the bank? Which bank? Kolaalagbo microfinance or Chinedu Co-op Union? A man who does that is fuqin crazy.

4 Likes

Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Myself2(m): 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
Donspicey:
Should we ask her if she is married?....

Don't mind flavour.

Flavour that most likely only sees females as play things for him to fvck, I'm sure he's saying this so he can sleep with the married ones and claim ignorance
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by babajero(m): 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
Nigeria girls these days don't need asking if they are married, ask them how many kids they have, because many of them are into baby mama business.
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Suspect33(m): 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
Angelfrost:

People actually ask that second question?!! Like seriously?!! shocked
yes they do, but in the form of body count, like "what's your body count"
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
luminouz:

Who asked you all this history bayi?

So a man is termed married by his looks and shabby dressing? Lemme guess, if he was fresh looking with Gucci drips, he is single, right?
Just say you don't like him cuz he looked broke or you are not attracted. WTF is this BS you tryna sell us?

N.B: Your last paragraph sums up your message. I should take the word of a woman who says she is single to the bank? Which bank? Kolaalagbo microfinance or Chinedu Co-op Union? A man who does that is fuqin crazy.

Flavor prompted me to write the epistle in the first place.
Secondly, I wrote it to warn unwary single ladies here to be careful of those who do it on here. They are many here.

Yes you can tell a married man from his looks and dressing. And only a woman can detect that.
Take it or leave it!

1 Like

Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by MrColdsweat: 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
Not just Nigerian women, but all women.
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by chatinent: 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mercychen:

Serious married man o.
I wonder why they do that though.

Only stupid men cheat.
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
chatinent:

Only stupid men cheat.

Toh.
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by luminouz(m): 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mercychen:

Flavor prompted me to write the epistle in the first place.
Secondly, I wrote it to warn unwary single ladies here to be careful of those who do it on here. They are many here.

Your criteria for judging are shallow. U never met him physically or got to know him offline and you made your conclusions and worse made him seem a demon. What is your proof he is married? None but conjectures. That's bad.
N.B: Don't gimme that looks and dressing crap. It's fuqin archaic. You don't like his looks or pocket, just admit that and move on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by avaition042: 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
And then sleep with someone’s wife...mba flavor..I will ask
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by RoyalBoutique(m): 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
chatinent:
Another brolosho don drop motivation.

Nonsense and ingredients.

grin brolosho
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by chatinent: 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mercychen:

Toh.

Yes, I see no reason you'll have a wife and cheat.

If na Latina-type of body you want, marry that type.

If na the type wey fit dodge rain, marry am.

Cheat with your partner to stupor!

There is no justification for cheating!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Iykmann(m): 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
donbachi:
Even if she be person wife...dis flavour has lost his flavour
She is the one to decide if she's married or not
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Ojycelarma: 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
We can ask if she's album

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Otunba Segun Runsewe: 'Bobrisky Worse Than Ebola Disease' / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Beautiful Artwork / I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.