Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single (32245 Views)

"It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj / Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She Is Single / Nigerians Make Fun Of Flavour After Ugochi Ihezue Emerged MBGN Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Yoighaman(m): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
jaxxy:

That’s how she will also leave/cheat on him or jumping around when she sees other guys she likes. They don’t need to ask her if she’s dating anyone. Lolz

It sounds cool aslong as ure not on the receiving end. It’s Facts sha. Lmao.

I don’t want a gal to be with me just cos she likes me while she’s In a serious relationship unles it’s not that serious. Serious relationships must be valued for what they are.

What he said is how most (not all) women are wired. That is why we have many broken relationships and marriage.
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Lashist(m): 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mercychen:
Why? Or it's a man you should never ask if he's single because they can never tell you the truth.

A nairalander was disturbing me some time last year but I kept ignoring him because I don't want anything to do with a nairalander except biz.

After a while, I decided to hear him out and it was the usual chyking.
I looked up his pics on WhatsApp and was put off by what I saw. You could tell he's a married man from his looks and shabby dressing. To think he was claiming single and looking for a lady to settle down with. I immediately blocked him and deactivated my then nairaland account so he can't reach me.

After a while, uncle changed his WhatsApp profile pics, dressed funky. Still his looks we're there. I didn't unblock.

Few months down the line, his Facebook profile popped up on my wall ( you know if you have someones contact, their profile will pop up on your wall once in a while) and I quickly checked and saw where he was giving thanks to all who graced his third childs dedication. shocked.. I Laughed out loud...whaaat
Mehn??

If I was the loose type, he would have deceived himself but he doesn't know that he was dealing with a detective.

So all I'm tryna say from my experience, if a lady tells you she's single, take it to the bank but if a man tells you he's single, hmm... My dear, run o! Lol..

Happy Sunday every one!
Lol...see this one mouth...so we should take to the bank what every single lady says about her relationship status?? So what of those girls that date over 4guys at once for different reasons? Should ppl still take their words to the bank? You will just open your phone and be saying rubbish bcus a married man asked you out
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by MisterKennedy(m): 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mercychen:

Thanks.
Love is all about sacrifices. smiley.

Mercy please can I have your number

Not necessarily for romance but for friendship

Although if you want romance I'll be glad... Let's see what tomorrow brings but as of right now I want to be you friend Mercy

I love your comments and replies here... You're so matured and with a good character and attitude

I'll be lying if I said I'm not already attracted to you ma'am

You have a very beautiful soul

Please hit me up on WhatsApp 08100553547
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Wealthyking94(m): 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mercychen:
Why? Or it's a man you should never ask if he's single because they can never tell you the truth.

A nairalander was disturbing me some time last year but I kept ignoring him because I don't want anything to do with a nairalander except biz.

I looked up his pics on WhatsApp and was put off by what I saw. You could tell he's a married man from his looks and shabby dressing. To think he was claiming single and looking for a lady to settle down with. I immediately blocked him and deactivated my then nairaland account so he can't reach me.

After a while, uncle changed his WhatsApp profile pics, dressed funky. Still his looks we're there. I didn't unblock.

Few months down the line, his Facebook profile popped up on my wall ( you know if you have someones contact, their profile will pop up on your wall once in a while) and I quickly checked and saw where he was giving thanks to all who graced his third childs dedication. shocked.. I Laughed out loud...whaaat
Mehn??

If I was the loose type, he would have deceived himself but he doesn't know that he was dealing with a detective.

So all I'm tryna say from my experience, if a lady tells you she's single, take it to the bank but if a man tells you he's single, hmm... My dear, run o! Lol..

Happy Sunday every one!
What he said is correct,at least to some extent. Most ladies, especially of marriagable age do it. As long as they like you they can be single for you and when the meet another potential suitor, they can be single for him too. Until in most cases, they get married.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by MisterKennedy(m): 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mercychen:

Thanks.
Love is all about sacrifices. smiley.

You're welcome sweetie

I really like you a lot miss Mercy and I respect you.

You're the kind of people I like mingling with

You're so full of wisdom and you're down to earth

Please send a a message on WhatsApp ma'am

Please don't ignore me miss Mercy 08100553547
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Mercy please can I have your number

Not necessarily for romance but for friendship

Although if you want romance I'll be glad... Let's see what tomorrow brings but as of right now I want to be you friend Mercy

I love your comments and replies here... You're so matured and with a good character and attitude

I'll be lying if I said I'm not already attracted to you ma'am

You have a very beautiful soul

Lol...
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
MisterKennedy:

You're welcome sweetie

I really appreciate this open request and I sincerely wish I can but... let's just leave it at this.

Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by caandi: 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
Advise coming from a frolicker
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Candycrushy(f): 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mercychen:

Mehn??

Happy Sunday every one!
You blocked him and still found out that he changed his profile pic. Lol. I don’t understand
Btw even with ur detective spirit , some smart married guys can scope you if they want to
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by uthlaw: 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
JaneYave:
Ladies are always on men's mind. For God's sake, leave ladies out of your gists!!!
different advice from different nigga,just trying to let the simps know that bitches are men't to be bleeped and nothing else attached and special.....keep ur spec!
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by uthlaw: 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
He's right and it goes both ways.Men are forever single even after marriage they are still single.
yes,just to Bleep the next available bitch!
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Mcslize: 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
I do ask o and they always say they are single. 95% do say they are single.

But I don't ask in the usual way of do you have a boyfriend? That's too direct. There is a way I ask even if she has she will deny it.

So, you single or dating? Not do you have a boyfriend.

Most will say single.

Out of 10 girls , 8 will say they are single. I understand though. Who wan reject a guy who is doing well?

Even if they have boyfriends, they wil still say they don't have. Na wa o!
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Noss24: 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
MizzAJ:
I'm single as long as say I never meet person way I like
,You do well u hear?
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by bluefilm: 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
Every idiot is now giving relationship advice abi?

Nonsense. sad
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by bullabong(m): 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
daddytime:
Redpiller emeritus.

Nairaland redpillers, here comes your grand patron.

A very silly and illiterate comment.
Most of you no go school....What Flavor means is if a lady likes you she can tell you single even while in a relationship or married. So no need asking,she will decide if you are worth it to tell you single olodo!

1 Like

Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by bullabong(m): 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
MisterKennedy:

You're welcome sweetie

shame
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Bornboy4: 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
Oh Boy!
I like this woman. Where can I reach you for a face-to-face talk?
Nor be that kind of talk sha.
Mercychen:

Mehn??

Happy Sunday every one!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by VanDerWaalforces: 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
JaneYave:
Ladies are always on men's mind. For God's sake, leave ladies out of your gists!!!
Mhiz Jane, Don't even go there. It's been like that for ages. Do you still remember Adam's response when he found Eve beside him?
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Godful: 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mercychen:

Mehn??

Happy Sunday every one!
pls are you single?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Bngf: 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mr take your hoeeee at work
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Acidosis(m): 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
This nonsense talk is why the world is so perverted. People are not even allowed to express their relationship status because cheating is the new normal.

Why hide your relationship if you truly have one?
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by MisterKennedy(m): 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mercychen:

I really appreciate this open request and I sincerely wish I can but... let's just leave it at this.

Thanks dear.

Mercy please... Like let's just be good friends... I won't try to push it any further I promise... Please dear... I'm sorry for making this an open request but there's no personal way of contacting someone here on nairaland that's why I had to make it an open letter otherwise I would have sent you a DM

please let's be friends outside of nairaland too

You're the kind of person I will like to seek advice from or interact with on a time to time basis

Please ma'am... I promise to be someone that's going to add a lot of value to your life

I respect you and I adore you so much miss Mercy.

I don't want to lose you... There are people that we only get the chance to meet once in life and if we don't take their contact we stand the risk of losing them for life...
I don't want to lose you miss Mercy

Please send me a DM on WhatsApp 08100553547... Please miss Mercy I'm on my knees begging.
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Starz825(m): 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mercychen:

Lies!

If I'm not single, it doesn't matter the kind of money you have, provided i love the one Im with, I can never lie about my status.

Ive been with a guy who didn't have a penny and my chairman asked me if I had someone ( because I refused his advances) and I told him "yes Sir". Then he sacked me. *Chuckles**
I damned him and his money.

Though I can only speak for myself.

You can only speak for yourself dear
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Mercy please... Like let's just be good friends... I won't try to push it any further I promise... Please dear... I'm sorry for making this an open request but there's no personal way of contacting someone here on nairaland that's why I had to make it an open letter otherwise I would have sent you a DM

please let's be friends outside of nairaland too

You're the kind of person I will like to seek advice from or interact with on a time to time basis

Please ma'am... I promise to be someone that's going to add a lot of value to your life

I respect you and I adore you so much miss Mercy.

I don't want to lose you... There are people that we only get the chance to meet once in life and if we don't take their contact we stand the risk of losing them for life...
I don't want to lose you miss Mercy

Please send me a DM on WhatsApp 08100553547... Please miss Mercy I'm on my knees begging.

Lol.. I don't have a problem with the "open" request dear. Just that I'm a "one-man-mopo" I don't have friends cos I don't know how to maintain friendship for long. So you don't say im neglecting you or something.

Feel free to mention me on nairaland any time and I'll always respond. I'm very free with everyone around here.

Thank you.
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by MissionaryArchi(m): 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
ngBuild:
Indeed, need an Architect for an affordable building design and plans, call or dm me
Hello fellow
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by ngBuild: 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
MissionaryArchi:

Hello fellow
Xup bro

1 Like

Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Hassanmaye(m): 11:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ever8090:
For the first time this guy have done something that might lead him to heaven.. grin those bleeding gender are never single at anytime..
grin grin
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by v2: 7:44am On Sep 13, 2021
These are the idiots fvcking married women.
Re: Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single by Rexymania(m): 8:10am On Sep 13, 2021
Your music duh die now, na woman matter you carry for head. See him mouth. Yeye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison / Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts / Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.