Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Is There Any Difference Between Education And Wisdom? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Difference Between Education And Wisdom? (219 Views)

Is There Any Difference Between A Serious & A Committed Relationship? / Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Difference Between Education And Wisdom? by Polynek(m): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2021
Good day my lovely friends in this noble forum!! I was reading my Bible this morning ( the book of Sirach 4: 20-31) and I got confused in verse 24 where He say's your wisdom and education can be known only by what you say. So I want to know if there is any difference between being wise and being educated.
Your opinion is highly welcome. Have a lovely week ahead, I love you all
Re: Is There Any Difference Between Education And Wisdom? by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 12, 2021
Education and wisdom are two different things,one can be educated and lack wisdom.It is a fact that the wisdom of our forefathers and foremothers have gone into extinction yet the present generation are more educated than them.
Re: Is There Any Difference Between Education And Wisdom? by Polynek(m): 10:51am On Sep 12, 2021
[b][/b]
Iyaebe:
Education and wisdom are two different things,one can be educated and lack wisdom.It is a fact that the wisdom of our forefathers and foremothers have gone into extinction yet the present generation are more educated than them.
You are making sense, but you would hv explain more. Thanks for your contribution
Re: Is There Any Difference Between Education And Wisdom? by Sonnobax15(m): 11:01am On Sep 12, 2021
cheesy
Oh yeah....

Education gives knowledge which in most cases requires payment.......But wisdom na free gift of nature which doesn't require any fee or payment....

Simple.....
Re: Is There Any Difference Between Education And Wisdom? by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 12, 2021
They are who different things oh. I know a PhD holder that doesn't know anything about life Asin the man is daft. He is educated but single wisdom no dey. Any time I hear "fools get old" he comes to my mind. Can you imagine a PhD holder crying because erosion was cutting one part of his fence, this same man was asking me if he can turn his dog to a vegetarian because he is a vegetarian. To baff self na wahala for the man
Re: Is There Any Difference Between Education And Wisdom? by WeNoGoDie(m): 11:23am On Sep 12, 2021
Good education provides you knowledge. Proper application of that knowledge is wisdom.

You have been taught that smoking and drinking and drugs will ultimately destroy your health. That is knowledge that's been imparted in you.

Your decision to avoid drinking and smoking or consciously and carefully take it in small quantities to avoid damage to your health is Wisdom.

(1) (Reply)

Enquiry: Please Responses Needed. / 'akwaugo My Love" / Why Do We Do This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.