Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Can You Tell How Romantic A Person Is Just By Their Looks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Tell How Romantic A Person Is Just By Their Looks? (1756 Views)

Diary Of A Hopeless Romantic: A Trail Of Broken Hearts / Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) / How Romantic are Nigerian Men (and Women)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Tell How Romantic A Person Is Just By Their Looks? by sexylogan(m): 10:29pm On May 24, 2011
I've always wondered about this and I'd like to hear the opinions of Nairalanders.
As a guy, I base my judgements on which girls I flirt with by the ones that are
attractive, have nice skin and shape, dress well, etc. In other words, I've come to
see that men are often prejudiced by what they see. My question is this;
Is it possible to know how romantic a person is by their looks alone?
Re: Can You Tell How Romantic A Person Is Just By Their Looks? by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 24, 2011
you can only judge a person FIRST by what you see. no matter what people say, YOUR EYES are the first contact that you will have with that person thus her look is what will get you to either A) stay and try to know her better or [b]B)[/b]run.

therefore NO, you cant know if a person is romantic unless you spent time with them.
Re: Can You Tell How Romantic A Person Is Just By Their Looks? by sexylogan(m): 11:23pm On May 24, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

you can only judge a person FIRST by what you see. no matter what people say, YOUR EYES are the first contact that you will have with that person thus her look is what will get you to either A) stay and try to know her better or [b]B)[/b]run.

therefore NO, you cant know if a person is romantic unless you spent time with them.

But u can have an idea? Can't u?
Re: Can You Tell How Romantic A Person Is Just By Their Looks? by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 24, 2011
no.
Re: Can You Tell How Romantic A Person Is Just By Their Looks? by sexylogan(m): 11:31pm On May 24, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

no.

u look romantic, though
Re: Can You Tell How Romantic A Person Is Just By Their Looks? by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 24, 2011
sexylogan:

But u can have an idea? Can't u?

NONE whatsoever. . . . . . . . . . . .  i would be a fool if i thought i could, and also, would be missing on a lot!
Re: Can You Tell How Romantic A Person Is Just By Their Looks? by sexylogan(m): 11:41pm On May 24, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

NONE whatsoever. . . . . . . . . . . .  i would be a fool if i thought i could, and also, would be missing on a lot!

So on wat basis did u first make ur move on all those girls uve dated in the past?
Re: Can You Tell How Romantic A Person Is Just By Their Looks? by HighChief4(m): 11:53pm On May 24, 2011
No you cant. Being superficial most times will give you a wrong judgement
Re: Can You Tell How Romantic A Person Is Just By Their Looks? by Nobody: 12:02am On May 25, 2011
sexylogan:

So on wat basis did u first make your move on all those girls uve dated in the past?

their looks of course!
why would i go and be interested with someone who i wasnt physically attracted to, to begin with?!
Re: Can You Tell How Romantic A Person Is Just By Their Looks? by BABE3: 12:54am On May 25, 2011
Sexy, this your question fit give person severe head ache!

I have a question for you too. I'll be glad if you answer it~~Because your reply will ginger me to give a very good answer to your question smiley

The question: Can you tell if my 'closed Macbook' has 'crashed' just by looking at it?
Re: Can You Tell How Romantic A Person Is Just By Their Looks? by adamsrib(f): 3:34am On May 25, 2011
BABE!:

The question: Can you tell if my 'closed Macbook' has 'crashed' just by looking at it?

LMAO! You guys got mad jokes tonight.
Re: Can You Tell How Romantic A Person Is Just By Their Looks? by Ranoscky(m): 4:30am On May 25, 2011
So long as the girl give me toto fork, then she's 'super' romantic. If not, she's as ugly as medussa.
Re: Can You Tell How Romantic A Person Is Just By Their Looks? by iice(f): 7:21am On May 25, 2011
Nope.
Some people are who they look like, others are not.
Re: Can You Tell How Romantic A Person Is Just By Their Looks? by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 25, 2011
sexylogan:

u look romantic, though

grin grin well. . .I guess I am a little bit however I find "overly romantic" ppl to be corny. undecided
Re: Can You Tell How Romantic A Person Is Just By Their Looks? by delicious1(m): 2:33pm On May 25, 2011
People are full of surprises -so NO, you cannot tell how romantic a person is by their looks.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does It Take So Much For Her To Be With Me? (Matured Minds Pls) / It's Not Beauty But Character That Defines A Woman... / 11 Reason Why Girls Cheats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.