Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Remo Stars Qualifies For NPFL For The Third Time - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Remo Stars Qualifies For NPFL For The Third Time (8473 Views)

Katsina Utd Vs Remo Stars: How 2 Mins Added Time Afte Full Time Turns To 36 Mins / Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) / Four Clubs Qualify For NPFL After NNL Playoffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remo Stars Qualifies For NPFL For The Third Time by kidap: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
Reno Stars of Ikenne has qualified for the Nigerian Professional Football League.

Remo stars played a 2-2 draw with Bendel Insurance in their last Group B game of the 2021 Nigeria National League (NNL) Super 8 on Sunday to seal the final promotion ticket to the top flight Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL).

Imade Osarenkhoe gave Bendel Insurance the lead in the first half before Nduka Junior’s equaliser.

Two more goals were scored in the second half with Insurance equalising after Remo Stars’ second goal.

Remo Stars finished second in Group B with five points behind Shooting Stars.

They joined the likes of Nigeria Tornadoes, Gombe United, and Shooting Stars to gain promotion to the NPFL.

Shooting Stars will face Niger Tornadoes in the final of the 2021 NNL Super 8 to determine the Champions.

https://ogunnewshub.com/remo-stars-qualifies-for-npfl-for-the-third-time/

5 Likes

Re: Remo Stars Qualifies For NPFL For The Third Time by kenzysmith: 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
Would be preferred bendel to make it because of their stadium hope vandrezzer and bendel come to NPFL next season

2 Likes

Re: Remo Stars Qualifies For NPFL For The Third Time by slawormiir: 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Nigeria league

Very funny league

League way fear nor dey let away team win

If not na fight go bust

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remo Stars Qualifies For NPFL For The Third Time by ogelekpomgam(m): 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
Very good.
Re: Remo Stars Qualifies For NPFL For The Third Time by Legalcriminal: 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
Gateway are very useless
Re: Remo Stars Qualifies For NPFL For The Third Time by Kennedy97: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
Congrats remote stars

We need more private sector investment in this areas!

1 Like

Re: Remo Stars Qualifies For NPFL For The Third Time by Basiljoe: 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
Congratulations.
Re: Remo Stars Qualifies For NPFL For The Third Time by Bamzyriches451: 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
Well deserved
Hope they won't go back next season

1 Like

Re: Remo Stars Qualifies For NPFL For The Third Time by jasevaw: 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
okay
Re: Remo Stars Qualifies For NPFL For The Third Time by MIMOSAXY(m): 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Even though we lost today and couldn't win the Super 8 cup,
We made it to the NPFL, so who cares.

6 Likes

Re: Remo Stars Qualifies For NPFL For The Third Time by Topmaike007(m): 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
Congrats to them
Re: Remo Stars Qualifies For NPFL For The Third Time by forgiveness: 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
Eweso!

3 Likes

Re: Remo Stars Qualifies For NPFL For The Third Time by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
I hope they won't be relegated for the 4th time

1 Like

Re: Remo Stars Qualifies For NPFL For The Third Time by Memberclub(m): 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
I hope they won't be relegated for the 4th time
they will
NPFL is very hard

1 Like

Re: Remo Stars Qualifies For NPFL For The Third Time by arthurwillia(m): 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Bamzyriches451:
Well deserved
Hope they won't go back next season

Lol its thier birthright to go and come back
Don’t mind them

1 Like

Re: Remo Stars Qualifies For NPFL For The Third Time by sholly28(m): 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
IM HAPPY FOR MY REMO STAR. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS. I'M REMOS

2 Likes

Re: Remo Stars Qualifies For NPFL For The Third Time by oluwaseyi0: 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Remo Stars Qualifies For NPFL For The Third Time by Franchise21(m): 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
Congrats to them
Re: Remo Stars Qualifies For NPFL For The Third Time by Bahamas95(m): 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mumu league.

Instead of me to watch any NPFL match I would rather watch telemundo.
Re: Remo Stars Qualifies For NPFL For The Third Time by seunlayi(m): 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
I so much love our local League since I started knowing right from left in the 70s, but now, the local League is dying. Why will I be supporting a club in Europe that has no direct value to me at the expense of the club that represents my immediate locality? Many don't know how it feels when you are in Monrovia at the time the super eagles is beating then 2.0, your shoulders will be high like that of Turkey or how it feels when zamalek came to beat us 0:1 here in naija

These clubs are capable of providing jobs for thousands in the area of direct staffs, souvenirs, printers, tailors, drummers, food & snacks, etc

I will continue to blame our sport administrators for killing our local football.

1 Like

Re: Remo Stars Qualifies For NPFL For The Third Time by seunlayi(m): 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
God help those states that are sponsoring and keeping this League alive to our Adminstrators wake up to create an environment that will make the venture attractive to investors as it was in the days of Abiola Babes, Femo scorpions, leventis, etc
Amen
Re: Remo Stars Qualifies For NPFL For The Third Time by Omodua(m): 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
ojsmscom:
RISE UP,WAKE UP, WAKE FROM SLUMBER SOUTHERN NIGERIA.

The NNPC is now the Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company. The all-Muslim top 20 executives in NNPC makes Nigeria look like an annex of Arab Emirates.
1. Mele Kyari (GMD)
2. Umar Ajiya (Chief Finance Officer/Finance and Accounts)
3. Yusuf Usman (Chief Operating Officer)
4. Farouk Garba Sa’id (Chief Operating Officer, Corporate Services)
5. Mustapha Yakubu (Chief Operating Officer, Refining and Petrochemicals)
6. Hadiza Coomassie (Corporate Secretary/Legal Adviser to the Corporation)
7. Omar Ibrahim (Group General Manager, International Energy Relations)
8. Kallamu Abdullahi (GGM Renewable Energy)
9. Ibrahim Birma (GGM Governance Risk and Compliance)
10. Bala Wunti (GGM NAPIMS)
11. Inuwa Waya (MD NNPC Shipping)
12. Musa Lawan (MD Pipelines And Product Marketing)
13. Mansur Sambo (MD Nigeria Petroleum Development Company)
14. Lawal Sade (MD Duke Oil/NNPC Trading Company)
15. Malami Shehu (MD Port Harcourt Refining Company)
16. Muhammed Abah (MD Warri Refining and Petrochemical Company)
17. Abdulkadir Ahmed (MD Nigeria Gas Marketing Company)
18. Salihu Jamari (MD Nigeria Gas and Power Investment Company Limited)
19. Mohammed Zango (MD NNPC Medical Services)
20. Sarki Auwalu (Director, Department of Petroleum Resources)*
*Only three top positions were allotted to the entire Southern Nigeria.*
*What happened to federal character? What’s the job of the Federal Character Commission? Do we have a National Assembly? What the hell is wrong with the members of National Assembly? Where’s the Senate oversight committee on NNPC? Where are the activists?*
The North produces nothing and contributes zero revenue to the central purse in Abuja. Yet, the North gulps 99 per cent of the revenue*
Nepotism results in bias, unfair treatment, and exclusion of others. Nepotism.
LAMIDO's Confession
*Fulanis with no sea shore are controlling Yoruba seaports and NPA, Fulanis with no single barrel of crude oil are controlling the NNPC. Minority fulanis with a population of less than 10 million are controlling the Yoruba nation that is over 60 million people.
Minority fulanis who occupy the poorest region in Nigeria are the ones controlling the taxes, industries and revenue of Yorubaland.
Minority fulanis control the judiciary, the military, the police , the air force, Civil defense and the immigration while the Yoruba nation is held up like a slave in a plantation.
*Go to Apapa wharf, Tin can Island, NPA, Nigerian Customs all over Yoruba land, the fulanis are ruling supreme.
Any society where the minority rules the majority, it is an apartheid system of government.
Hussein Maitaya
Very sad indeed! The country needs to be restructured to give it a semblance of a federal state. This is an example of iniquity in governance of the country.
Re: Remo Stars Qualifies For NPFL For The Third Time by puremaker7(m): 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
Memberclub:
they will
NPFL is very hard
just like Norwich city
Re: Remo Stars Qualifies For NPFL For The Third Time by Fantazy(m): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
I like NPFL. Na im I dey take chop small money for bet9ja but it seems this betting sites don wise, they no dey load the games again

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Nigerian Sports Websites / Best Nba Players Who Were Born In Africa / Dana Air, Akwa United FC Unveil Sponsorship Deal Worth Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.