Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,801 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion (9398 Views)

More Hardship Looms For Nigerians As Discos Set To Increase Electricity Tariff / More Hardship Looms For Nigerians As Discos Mull Tariff Increment / Electricity: Uncertainty, As Discos Bid To Pull Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by francis2565(m): 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Flier:
As he did in Telecom,you are just like my illiterate friend that keep saying OBJ brought mobile phone to Nigeria
OBJ had nothing to do with mobile telecom than to issue licences,nothing to take credit for ,mobile phone is just like plasma TV and AKT Bulb,they are millennium technology

And power is not a millennium technology abi
bros na you be the real mumu here.

Industries and churches in this country have demonstrated that constant power supply is possible so why is Buhari finding it difficult

1 Like

Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by Bigchristo: 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
BrandSpurNG:

https://brandspurng.com/2021/09/11/fg-boosts-power-supply-with-n1-3tr-as-discos-remit-n26-8-billion/
The worse people promoting the lies of government is y’all publishers and news vendors, stop feeding people with lies and propaganda of government they’re not doing any good thing in this country
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by Mangekyo: 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
rosinkkit:

Go to hell with such stupid reasoning.

I'm sure if we check properly, it is not even YOUR part of the 'south' the money is coming from.

Ole.

He said the truth stfu
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by UnabashedIPOB: 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
ALL lies! Where is the 24/7 interrupted power supply? LIARS from pit of HELL. Your country, LIEGERIA is a SCAM and constituted to FAIL!
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by Bigchristo: 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
Flier:
As he did in Telecom,you are just like my illiterate friend that keep saying OBJ brought mobile phone to Nigeria
OBJ had nothing to do with mobile telecom than to issue licences,nothing to take credit for ,mobile phone is just like plasma TV and AKT Bulb,they are millennium technology
Abeg educate am jor
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
ehinmowo:
Hmmm. Honestly, if OBJ has given the power real and full attention as he did in Telecom, the problems would have been minimal by now.

1999 was an opportunity to create a shining new state and systems.

No mind obj and imoke that wasted a whopping $15 million on a failed power project!
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by realstars: 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
geemd434:
Guys I am out of work please what hustle can I start now for money pls suggest
Kidnapping Do anything.
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by tnerro1(m): 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
rosinkkit:

Go to hell with such stupid reasoning.

I'm sure if we check properly, it is not even YOUR part of the 'south' the money is coming from.

Ole.

E Dey pain u ba
No food for lazy northerners grin
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by NobleRace: 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
ehinmowo:
Hmmm. Honestly, if OBJ has given the power real and full attention as he did in Telecom, the problems would have been minimal by now.

He did. Even then, he put in trillions of naira, and put a very credible man, Bola Ige in charge. But, the enemies of stable electricity in Nigeria assassinated Ige and then the project flopped thereafter.
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by IkemChris(m): 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
And we no still get light
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by Ihatemumu: 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
Flier:

Sad how we celebrate mediocrity in the black community.
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by chigbo25: 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
We hardly see lights. When if we finally see one. Immediately rain start, they will take it for three days to dry poll. And the bill is extremely too much. When will this nonsense stop
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by datamillionaire: 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
I used to think I was the only one thinking like this oo! I'm tired of hearing people claiming that it's Obj that brought mobile phone to Nigeria. I keep explaining to people that Obj was just lucky GSM came came to Nigeria when he was a president: it was just a coincidence. Nigeria was already overripe for GSM technology as at that time, so irrespective of who was the president, the technology would still come to Nigeria. But these people no go hear.

Flier:
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by martinz1: 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ok
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by Ojycelarma: 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
Always using the citizens to generate money, imagine LASTMA officially telling you their boss is complaining money is not entrying
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by UncleKoboko: 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
ehinmowo:

OBJ never gave telcomm any attention. His era was the golden age of telcomm innovation AROUND THE WORLD! There was no place on earth you'd go then that telcomm has not reached. YOU PEOPLE SHOULD STOP GLORIFYING THAT OLD FOOL IGNORANTLY.

1 Share

Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by frank202012: 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
Flier:

U just took the words out of my mouth,our nitel died under obj,he even collected tax from telecommunication companies...
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
ehinmowo:

He did grin grin grin

Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by stepaside2: 12:19am On Sep 13, 2021
sunnnnyuu:

Republic of scammers ( Nigeria) how come discos will remit 26 billion and FG will inject 1.3 trillion to power? Please who's the idiots that join this scam (Nigeria) ? To hell with him and may God punish him bastard son of bitch, no more Nigeria let's the youth join hand in breaking the country
N26bln is remittance for 1 month. N1.3trn is cumulative injection from 2017 to 2020 to help stabilise the system which should largely be the discos' responsibility but they are struggling.

At least if the youth want to take over, they should start by properly understanding the issue.
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by ehinmowo: 1:37am On Sep 13, 2021
Flier:
OBJ had nothing to do with mobile telecom than to issue licences,nothing to take credit for ,mobile phone is just like plasma TV and AKT Bulb,it is millennium technology

If you think he has nothing to do with bringing Telecom to Nigeria, then you are more illiterate than your illiterate friend. So Telecom and the laws that guide its operations and every other things got here by random event?

Do you know the number of investment that that man attracted? Nigeria was $59b when he came to power. He left when the GDP was $275b. That's 366% increase in 8 years. Since he left, we have only struggle to grow by 60%.

1 Like

Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by Timmi: 1:50am On Sep 13, 2021
dominique:
The irony of it all is that power is at a all time low in most areas at the moment. We've not had it this bad in years. Despite bringing crazy estimated bills, we're lucky to have power for 2 hours in a day. Sometimes it won't even blink for days, me I don tire o

That madam is a big lie. Let the truth be sad, power supply has improved in most areas. Don’t let politics cloud your sense and sight.

1 Like

Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by Xloclwise: 3:53am On Sep 13, 2021
dominique:
The irony of it all is that power is at a all time low in most areas at the moment. We've not had it this bad in years. Despite bringing crazy estimated bills, we're lucky to have power for 2 hours in a day. Sometimes it won't even blink for days, me I don tire o

Are you a forex trader?
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:33am On Sep 13, 2021
dominique:
Sorry for interrogating..Which state is that?Even where I based.. It's still more than two hours,even,if they don't bring at all..They compensate back with many hours supplied..
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by Boyooosa(m): 4:39am On Sep 13, 2021
dominique:

Which area is that pls?
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by Boyooosa(m): 4:45am On Sep 13, 2021
Timmi:

That madam is a big lie. Let the truth be sad, power supply has improved in most areas. Don’t let politics cloud your sense and sight.

Let's hear her candid opinion too...
I just asked of her area.
We might find out the truth via that, you know, Nigeria's leaders can not be trusted too.
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by Boyooosa(m): 4:52am On Sep 13, 2021
ehinmowo:

If you think he has nothing to do with bringing Telecom to Nigeria, then you are more illiterate than your illiterate friend. So Telecom and the laws that guide its operations and every other things got here by random event?

Do you know the number of investment that that man attracted? Nigeria was $59b when he came to power. He left when the GDP was $275b. That's 366% increase in 8 years. Since he left, we have only struggle to grow by 60%.

Yeah, policies and supervision are very important factors in every successful project, telecoms did not just spring up.

If it was mismanaged during his tenure and eventually collapse to the similar status of electricity in nigeria through policies that guide it's existence and operations, we will all blame him for that...

So, why not acknowledge that success as one from his tenure, it's nor a 'too much' request.
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by Stanleyq: 5:28am On Sep 13, 2021
Audio boosting
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by watchindelta(m): 5:34am On Sep 13, 2021
EricSmallz:
Let it not be heard to be done. Let it be seen to be done
I tired oh only talk talk noting to showed for the talk! Only in Africans you see drummer leaders.

1 Like

Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by Tekzyflex(m): 5:52am On Sep 13, 2021
Newspaper country!
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by BigBizzy(m): 6:54am On Sep 13, 2021
Na today?

Na their way jor.

Already looted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dauda: PSC cancels illegal extension of Buhari's ex-Personal Security Officer / President Jonathan Condemns Attack On Bayero University, Kano / Hardship: Declaring State Of Emergency Will Fail – Ohanaeze Tells Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.