Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion (9308 Views)

More Hardship Looms For Nigerians As Discos Set To Increase Electricity Tariff / More Hardship Looms For Nigerians As Discos Mull Tariff Increment / Electricity: Uncertainty, As Discos Bid To Pull Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by clothingonline(m): 8:27am On Sep 13, 2021
If Lagos Abuja ph Ibadan Kano Anambra can be on 24hrs electricity and other state 20hrs daily Nigeria will be a better place
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by Timmi: 11:08am On Sep 13, 2021
Boyooosa:

Let's hear her candid opinion too...
I just asked of her area.
We might find out the truth via that, you know, Nigeria's leaders can not be trusted too.

Yes, she is free to share with us if power supply has improved in her area but generally from my observation power supply has improved in my area in Lagos (over 12-hours per day), Abuja same, Asaba about the same and Benin. This was not so before.
You are also free to share power supply situation in your area.
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by Timmi: 11:11am On Sep 13, 2021
Bigchristo:
The worse people promoting the lies of government is y’all publishers and news vendors, stop feeding people with lies and propaganda of government they’re not doing any good thing in this country

Can you state the lies and propaganda in what was written? Did you even read it at all but just do follow follow as far as wanting to hear and propagate negative news?
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by Timmi: 11:13am On Sep 13, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:
ALL lies! Where is the 24/7 interrupted power supply? LIARS from pit of HELL. Your country, LIEGERIA is a SCAM and constituted to FAIL!

Good. Then leave Nigeria. It is people like you and your Igbos/Igbos that are giving the country bad names with your drug peddling, get rich quick schemes and violence. Please pack your stuff and move out of Nigeria. The Atlantic is not far off you know!!!
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by Bluntemperor: 11:49am On Sep 13, 2021
Flier:
As he did in Telecom,you are just like my illiterate friend that keep saying OBJ brought mobile phone to Nigeria
OBJ had nothing to do with mobile telecom than to issue licences,nothing to take credit for ,mobile phone is just like plasma TV and AKT Bulb,it is millennium technology

The DISCOS and Genco are the Big Frauds in our Nation today- given you Bills for darkness and fraustrating Pre-paid Meters availability.
The questions we should be asking:
• Is this the way to get Nigeria Industrialized?
•Why can't we have 24/7 Lights, everywhere in Nigeria?
•Every Nigerian should be concerned because without Light- NO INDUSTRIALIZATION in Nigeria, afterall,where are the Industries,as many of them have moved outside the Country!
•If Ghanians are having 24/7 Lights,even Pre- Paid Meters in their Villages,why not Nigeria and is that too much for us to do?
Shame to PDP and APC,as you have SCAMED Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by Bigchristo: 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
Timmi:

Can you state the lies and propaganda in what was written? Did you even read it at all but just do follow follow as far as wanting to hear and propagate negative news?
Getat
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by sunnnnyuu(m): 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
stepaside2:

N26bln is remittance for 1 month. N1.3trn is cumulative injection from 2017 to 2020 to help stabilise the system which should largely be the discos' responsibility but they are struggling.

At least if the youth want to take over, they should start by properly understanding the issue.
Forget about it bros Nigeria is a scam
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by UnabashedIPOB: 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
Timmi:

Good. Then leave Nigeria. It is people like you and your Igbos/Igbos that are giving the country bad names with your drug peddling, get rich quick schemes and violence. Please pack your stuff and move out of Nigeria. The Atlantic is not far off you know!!!

You're beyond FOOLISH. Your good for nothing, lazy ass, parasitic FULANI TERRORIST folks are the reason the country is in a heap of MESS. You muther fvckers are good at nothing other than STEAL, MAIM, KILL and DESTROY. What positive contributions have you and your murderous ethnic group made to HUMANITY? Absolutely Nothing! You're a waste of Human Flesh. Humanity is set back decades with your presence on the face of this earth. I have really NO reason to join issue with an lMBECILE!
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by Boyooosa(m): 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
Timmi:

Yes, she is free to share with us if power supply has improved in her area but generally from my observation power supply has improved in my area in Lagos (over 12-hours per day), Abuja same, Asaba about the same and Benin. This was not so before.
You are also free to share power supply situation in your area.
i live in lagos and the residents here confirmed improvement compared to what they had before
in abuja where i migrated from, there was significant improvement
even logically, one will easily know that increment in prepaid meter circulation will force the electricity companies and commissions to improve on their output, we dont need to consult a Seer on that
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by Blackdisciple(m): 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hope we start seeing light with this trillions of naira oo....
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by Timmi: 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

You're beyond FOOLISH. Your good for nothing, lazy ass, parasitic FULANI TERRORIST folks are the reason the country is in a heap of MESS. You muther fvckers are good at nothing other than STEAL, MAIM, KILL and DESTROY. What positive contributions have you and your murderous ethnic group made to HUMANITY? Absolutely Nothing! You're a waste of Human Flesh. Humanity is set back decades with your presence on the face of this earth. I have really NO reason to join issue with an lMBECILE!

Wow. Clap for yourself. Transfer hatred and aggression. Something must have been eating up from the inside and now you find an outlet to vent which you did. I don’t join issues with people like you and your dumb Igbos/Ibos. We don’t need people like you in Nigeria and you can move to your enclave - the five SE states and create your own banana republic where lies and propaganda are your trait, and scamming, drug peddling and carrying illicit drugs and stealing are your trade and profession. You and your people have done enough damage to us Nigerians in the eyes of foreign countries. I don’t call people names nor abuse people but again, you were raised that way. Continue. Igbo Kwedu!! Igbo Amala!!!
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by UnabashedIPOB: 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
Timmi:

Wow. Clap for yourself. Transfer hatred and aggression. Something must have been eating up from the inside and now you find an outlet to vent which you did. I don’t join issues with people like you and your dumb Igbos/Ibos. We don’t need people like you in Nigeria and you can move to your enclave - the five SE states and create your own banana republic where lies and propaganda are your trait, and scamming, drug peddling and carrying illicit drugs and stealing are your trade and profession. You and your people have done enough damage to us Nigerians in the eyes of foreign countries. I don’t call people names nor abuse people but again, you were raised that way. Continue. Igbo Kwedu!! Igbo Amala!!!

We don’t need people like you in Nigeria and you can move to your enclave - the five SE states and create your own banana republic where lies and propaganda are your trait, and scamming, drug peddling and carrying illicit drugs and stealing are your trade and profession.

No reasonable ethnic nationality in that contraption wants to share space with your kind of people. Talk about stealing, by virtue of your nationality, you're a CRIMINAL. You sound like a jobless fool. Tell me, what contribution have your folks made to LIEGERIA? Absolutely NOTHING other than looting, maiming and destroying. If Igbos are known for their hustling, you guys are known for NOTHING but sponsoring TERRORISM and mooching off of others for your survival. Did you see the UAE list of sponsors of TERRORISM? Go and look at the list before you start opening your dirty mouth to talk.
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by UnabashedIPOB: 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
Timmi:

By the way, which ethnic nationality are you? You can't be hiding under unanymous moniker to vomit garbage!
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by Timmi: 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

We don’t need people like you in Nigeria and you can move to your enclave - the five SE states and create your own banana republic where lies and propaganda are your trait, and scamming, drug peddling and carrying illicit drugs and stealing are your trade and profession.

No reasonable ethnic nationality in that contraption wants to share space with your kind of people. Tell me, what contribution have your folks made to LIEGERIA? Absolutely NOTHING other than looting, maiming and destroying. If Igbos are known for their hustling, you guys are known for NOTHING but sponsoring TERRORISM and mooching off of others for your survival. Did you see the UAE list of sponsors of TERRORISM? Go and look at the list before you start opening your dirty mouth to talk.

Hustling my foot!!! You called scamming people of their hard earned money, carrying and selling drugs, making fake medications that kill and maim people hustling? No wonder you are stripped in get rich quick scheme by all illegal means possible. Please go to your Biafra states and leave the rest of us alone.
And that’s my last response to you. You can go and vent to in the Atlantic Ocean and/or hug a transformer.
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by Timmi: 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

By the way, which ethnic nationality are you? You can't be hiding under unanymous moniker to vomit garbage!

I don’t play ethicist game, I state facts no matter whose eye is gorged. There you have it no sentiments attached
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by UnabashedIPOB: 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
Timmi:

I don’t play ethicist game, I state facts no matter whose eye is gorged. There you have it no sentiments attached

I did not expect you to pull that VEIL off of your face and reveal who the fvck you're. Paid M0R0NS like you would come on social media hiding under assumed names and be talking arrant nonsense.
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by UnabashedIPOB: 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
Timmi:

Hustling my foot!!! You called scamming people of their hard earned money, carrying and selling drugs, making fake medications that kill and maim people hustling? No wonder you are stripped in get rich quick scheme by all illegal means possible. Please go to your Biafra states and leave the rest of us alone.
And that’s my last response to you. You can go and vent to in the Atlantic Ocean and/or hug a transformer.

Mister, who does not play the ethnic card but would talk about Igbos in a disparaging manner, where the fvck are you from? STOP acting a fool. Tell me where you are from and I would tell you about you and your people. I guess truth is bitter and you're too damn scarred to be told about your ugly ass. Just shut the fvck up and mind your business and live in your freaking ONE LIEGERIA!
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by UnabashedIPOB: 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
Timmi:

No wonder you are stripped in get rich quick scheme by all illegal means possible. Please go to your Biafra states and leave the rest of us alone

ALL LIEGERIANS including you and your family are INVOLVED in one SCAM or the other. For all we know, you might be one of the YAHOO BOYS or involved in Kidnapping. You might be here trolling till it's time for you to go on your night operation with your armed robbery gang. So, please don't come on here under the cover which the internet offers to hide your true ID.
Re: FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion by UnabashedIPOB: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
Timmi:

And that’s my last response to you

You see this name...UnabashedIPOB, as long as you exist, NEVER you offer any IDIOTIC response to any of my commentaries.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

States FAAC From January To August / N37 Billion Probe: Ex-Minister, Sadiya Umar-Farouq Gets EFCC’s 72-hour Ultimatum / Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.