Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. (19342 Views)

Toke Makinwa, Denola Grey, Taymesan,Others at The Launch Of New Lipton Extra Tea / Tobi Bakre And Kim Oprah Engagement And Wedding Rumours / Tobi Bakre And Kim Oprah Vacation In Florida (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. by Jostoman: 8:00am On Sep 13, 2021
Guwf:
Front page first time , I would love to tank ozo , tega and my finger for this , back to the story , how this take concern me
please consult your Google
Re: Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. by Healthquest: 8:35am On Sep 13, 2021
Forgodsgrace:
Which legitimate viable businesses can give at least 20,000 Naira profit daily with an investment of 2m?
I mean serious businesses and I am not interested in those forex ,Agroinvestment,Ponzi or cryptocurrency.

akintundeforgrace18 @ g mail. Com
daily is not certain but some days might be higher.
Re: Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. by byteem: 9:32am On Sep 13, 2021
Not feeling it... it's a no no for me.. lacks that catch ..they should have just done pics instead.... but that super commando by Erica... now that was liit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dancer Kaffy Celebrates Her Birthday Today / “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface / Olamide Share Video Of Himself & His Son Painting (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.