Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. (45393 Views)

Advice Concerning : My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning / Coronavirus: Azadus Shares His Experience After Recovering From COVID-19 / Indonesian Teenager Impaled By Needlefish That Jumped Out Of Water (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:38am On Sep 13, 2021
I've drank water first thing in the morning since my secondary school days. In fact before you wake up, your cup of water is waiting for you. But before I leave the house I pee. And once I'm out of my house, I can never feel pressed till im close to home my system knows when I'm not home..

2 Likes

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by Ochelyko1: 11:38am On Sep 13, 2021
Is normal to urinate like that, u don't have any health issue. Drinking water in the morning will help clean ur system from every unwanted element that might have been congested during the night.

The more water u take the more urine you pass out

1 Like

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:41am On Sep 13, 2021
Presentday:
It's normal.
My own problem is that if I try this before eating breakfast, my stomach will ache so bad it'll spoil my morning.
You experience such because it's new to your system but, when your system masters it you won't experience such again. As i dey like this, na water be this first thing wey dey enter my mouth every morning, in fact, before I leave house around 7am in the morning, I've drank like 4 satchets of water.

I've been on this water therapy for almost or more than a decade now and I've never regretted it.

Like this, I hardly get sick, my skin glows, it lowers oily face and more especially, it purifies the system. But, you gats to be using the ladies/gents like kilode. But, its worth it.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:41am On Sep 13, 2021
SegZ24:
Happy Sunday to us all..

Doctors in the house, abeg make una educate me more..

When it comes to your health or diet, doctors and researchers advise/encourage us to drink lot and lot of water because of the health benefit it gives, rather than in take of coke and sugary substance...

I tried putting this advice into practice so many times.
First thing in the morning after devotion or before stepping out for work, I make sure I drink at least 2 glass cup of water..

But one thing I have come to notice is that, after drinking enough water before stepping out, the rate at which I use the gent (urinate) is quiet higher than when I don't even drink water in the morning.. Within 1hr, I would have make use of the gent like 3-4 times, till like 12pm before I return back to norm..

So I began to wonder, is something wrong with my system or do I need to go for any check up or that's how it suppose to be

I tried making some findings on google, but I could not lay my hands on something convincing enough.

So Please doctors in the house, educate me more,
Am I in good shape or I still need a medical check up??

I know se some fellaz go still yab me, it is allow.. grin grin
It's normal but if you are active. Like talking while standing for longer hours or doing energy sapping jobs the urge to urinate will vanish or reduce

1 Like

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by zedman1(m): 11:42am On Sep 13, 2021
michru:
I believe there's something strange about the concept of taking so much water. These so called health experts will keep encouraging you to take so much water.

I'm suspecting this act of taking so much water has affteced me. Even after taking little water in a day, I still urinate an high volume of water, then the frequency has gone ridiculous high.
I have gone to so many hospitals and currently on consultation with a urologist.
Bro, taking anything in excess is not good, including too much water. We are told to take sufficient water but not 'so much' as you wrote here, you misunderstood the advice. Taking too much water causes water intoxication, it could be fatal- yes, it could kill you.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by excel101(m): 11:44am On Sep 13, 2021
Its quite normal that when you drink lots of water you'll frequent the gents especially in this rainy season that we are in. Its all about the cleansing process.
Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by iamyemiakins(m): 11:45am On Sep 13, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
You go weewee you go tire. Na that time you go realize say to dey urinate every 30min sef na work.
Serious work cheesy
Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by anigbajumo(m): 11:46am On Sep 13, 2021
kristonium:

It's normal to frequent the gent after taking two glasses of water, but you are doing it wrongly!

Take the water like 3hrs before going out. Infact you are supposed to take it immediately you wake up before your first unrination in the morning. With that you would have emptied your bladder before going out.

I do it too. The benefits are immense! Nothing beats it!

Feel free to DM to give you more tips on this

You can do more by telling us another health tips bro
Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by Zooposki(f): 11:50am On Sep 13, 2021
Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by Maobichek: 11:51am On Sep 13, 2021
Warm water is the best, you will use the gent but it's good for your system, I have been doing it first thing every morning for over 3 years now and the rate at which I get sick have reduced drastically.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 13, 2021
SpyChild post=105770826[s:
]The reason you are urinating a lot is because your body is trying to balance the electrolytes in your body. The electrolytes is made up of sodium, potassium, magnesium amongst other trace minerals.
If you drink water more than your body requires, it will make you pee in order to balance the electrolytes in your system. If you want to stop this from happening you can take some Himalayan salt as it has lots of these traces minerals, then the ratio of electrolytes to water in your system will be balanced.
Basically if ya better to drink water when you are thirsty and not just when you feel like to avoid losing electrolytes from excess urinating[/s].
Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by Dayotheeone(m): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2021
Presentday:
It's normal.
My own problem is that if I try this before eating breakfast, my stomach will ache so bad it'll spoil my morning.
This used to happen to me, but now my system has been normalized, I can't go a morning without drinking water, it's now an habit. keep it up, you'll get used to it

1 Like

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by Valdex(m): 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
i drink 1 glass of water each morning. it's my habit now. however, i have not notice any changes
Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by Elliotwaveforec: 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
uncleck:
This water therapy everyone is preaching is not totally correct. The body is like the thermostat of a vehicle. When the body is properly hydrated, you won't feel thirsty. When you're dehydrated, you'll feel thirsty and consequently drink water.

In rainy season, the body needs less water and I dry season, it demands for more. My routine is to drink water whenever I'm tasty. In dry season I can take up to 6 satchets a day whereas today I've not even taken one.

Correct! Leave them to dey follow experts for everything about their own body.
Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by Dukeolumidemans(m): 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
Its perfectly normal. Ur detoxifying ur LIVER and helping it to self heal
and regenerate. Its also helps to start up ur vital organs if taken after u
wake up from sleep and also prepares ur digestive system if taken 30 mins
before meal.
Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
SegZ24:
Happy Sunday to us all..

When it comes to your health or diet, doctors and researchers advise/encourage us to drink lot and lot of water because of the health benefit it gives, rather than in take of coke and sugary substance...

First thing in the morning after devotion or before stepping out for work, I make sure I drink at least 2 glass cup of water..

But one thing I have come to notice is that, after drinking enough water before stepping out, the rate at which I use the gent (urinate) is quiet higher than when I don't even drink water in the morning.. Within 1hr, I would have make use of the gent like 3-4 times, till like 12pm before I return back to norm..

So I began to wonder, is something wrong with my system or do I need to go for any check up or that's how it suppose to be

I tried making some findings on google, but I could not lay my hands on something convincing enough.

Ain't nothing wrong with that.
Normal.
Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by ModestGal(f): 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lol
Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by Elliotwaveforec: 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
A woman drank herself to death after following experts' advice on water consumption in the UK.
Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by aboyaji(m): 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
SegZ24:
Happy Sunday to us all..

I'm surprised no one has mentioned OSMOREGULATION here.

This is a process where our body regulates the liquid concentration of our body. In heat periods or environmental, we sweat profusely and urinate less. But in cold weather or environment, we sweat less and urinate more.

Back to your question. You need no medical attention, my dear. Drinking more water is very helpful to the body systems. It helps neutralise the acidity of the body, and keeps the body going well. There are more explanation to this great topic.

I maintain this habit regularly.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by Mendy101: 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
SegZ24:
Happy Sunday to us all..

Nothing is wrong with you, it’s just the water coming back out but trust me it’s a way of cleansing the system, keep it up, water helps dilute toxins, it’s a good practice

1 Like

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
SegZ24:
Happy Sunday to us all..

It's perfectly normal that you urinate more with increasing intake of water. It would have been abnormal if you actually urinated less or nothing changed. As for why the increase, that's just standard water therapy, don't stop. The increased intake of water flushes (detox) your system, especially your liver. If you noticed, your urine color should be white, which is another good sign of good hydration and healthy liver/urinary tract.
To sum it all, there's nothing wrong with you, it's just standard cause and effect you're experiencing. Besides, it's just like how when you drink hot water, you start sweating immediately (sign of detox).
I'm not a doctor, it's something I experience.
PS: Drinking more water is good detox, drinking hot water is great detox. There's still one more thing that helps with detox but these two should be okay.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
A woman drank herself to death after following experts' advice on water consumption in the UK.
Moderation.

1 Like

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by PRESIDENT2003(f): 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
Palmwine every morning
Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by jclassiq(m): 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
mignone:
How long have u been on it&is there any difference in how u feel since u started?
I think you should reduce it or start again with a small quantity, while u gradually increase it. You may make it warm this time.

Making myself as an example:
I'm normally one who can't tolerate anything in my stomach early in the morning, so twasnt pleasant when I started d '(warm) water on empty stomach' therapy.
So i started with half a glass. Even with this, i wld rush to d toilet almst immediately bt it helped rid my body of toxins as I always feel light afterwards- no constipation, etc.

So I advice u continue to increase it gradually till ur body gets used to it.
Over time,u can start adding lime/lemon juice to get better results.

Lime or lemon juice for what? Those are acidic. And taking them on a empty stomach? Not a chance

1 Like

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by Zivaharry(m): 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
Dymaco:
Compare the urine colour of both; the urine from the days u drank water in the morning and the other day.... is there any difference?

Anyway sha, warm water is very ok to the body. It clears dirt
the best, you can as well add spoonful of honey.
Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by SpyChild: 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
Zooposki:

You are right but might also be due to further reducing the low blood sugar in the morning, so a sugary drink is even more effective, unless you are really thirsty, then a small amount of water can quench that thirst.

I believe what you are trying to refer to here is called “dawn phenomenon” and it doesn’t reduce blood sugars in the morning, rather it is meant to increase blood sugar as your liver releases some sugar in preparation for you to start your day.
Taking sugary drinks in the morning has not correlation to passing out excess urine in the morning as a result of drinking lots of water.
Another phenomenon that can explain this is the osmosis experiment if you can remember the analysis. Water moving from a higher concentration to a lower concentration.
The electrolytes in the body is low thereby in order to balance it, what have to move out, on the contrary if one takes lots of salt like Himalayan salt for example, then the body will retain the water as it has enough electrolytes to balance it.
It’s a simple experiment that can be carried out using a hollow tuner of yam and adding salt into it and a little water and see how the water moves away into the lower concentration and vice versa.
Same applies to the body

2 Likes

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by udemzeus(m): 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
Benefits of drinking water
Water keeps every system in the body functioning properly. The Harvard Medical School Special Health Report 6-Week Plan for Health Eating notes that water has many important jobs, such as:

carrying nutrients and oxygen to your cells
flushing bacteria from your bladder
aiding digestion
preventing constipation
normalizing blood pressure
stabilizing the heartbeat
cushioning joints
protecting organs and tissues
regulating body temperature
maintaining electrolyte (sodium) balance.
Giving your body enough fluids to carry out those tasks means that you're staying hydrated.

If you don't drink enough water each day, you risk becoming dehydrated. Warning signs of dehydration include weakness, low blood pressure, dizziness, confusion, or urine that's dark in color.

So how much water should you drink? Most people need about four to six cups of water each day.

How much water should you drink a day?
The daily four-to-six cup rule is for generally healthy people. It's possible to take in too much water if you have certain health conditions, such as thyroid disease or kidney, liver, or heart problems; or if you're taking medications that make you retain water, such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), opiate pain medications, and some antidepressants.

How much water a day should you drink if you fit into that category? There's no one-size-fits-all answer. Dr. Seifter says water intake must be individualized, and you should check with your doctor if you are not sure about the right amount for you.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by karnap(m): 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
grin I will try that and get back to you if it's the same thing then,I will thank you.
Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by tonididdy(m): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
Common sense will tell that when you load your stomach with water, u'd be a regular at the restrooms.
Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by omojeesu(m): 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
SegZ24:
Happy Sunday to us all..

Go see doctor.
Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by 03072001he: 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
SegZ24:
Happy Sunday to us all..

its normal, when u take lots of water, it means lots of urine, bt it keep ur body hydrated, makes food digestion easy, n reduces risk of infection. u urinate more in cold weather n urinate less in hot weather (because of sweat)

1 Like

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by Kaycee9242(m): 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
Presentday:
It's normal.

Exactly my case, I will be so uncomfortable that day. I do envy ppl that are capable of drinking dt early morning water.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctors Forum (locum Jobs, Residency Offers Etc) / COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG / Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.