Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. (45618 Views)

Advice Concerning : My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning / Coronavirus: Azadus Shares His Experience After Recovering From COVID-19 / Indonesian Teenager Impaled By Needlefish That Jumped Out Of Water (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by DonroxyII: 5:06am On Sep 18, 2021
TheGift:

It’s started with an H. pylori infection I.e Stomach Ulcer, then they decided to run an abdominal scan and found that my liver was swollen because there were large fat deposits in it and I was at high risk of it getting into my blood.

And if it gets into the blood, you know what’s next; it gets into the heart. And you know what that means.
Thanks very much. H. Pylori is a bastard ... Hope it's all been reversed now especially the fat deposit ....

Take hot water in the morning and night before you sleep ....

Avoid chilled water ... God will protect us !!
Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by TheGift: 7:51am On Sep 18, 2021
DonroxyII:
Thanks very much. H. Pylori is a bastard ... Hope it's all been reversed now especially the fat deposit ....

Take hot water in the morning and night before you sleep ....

Avoid chilled water ... God will protect us !!

Yes, ‘bastard’ is the word for H. Pylori. I forgot to mention that it caused an infection to my left lung , which I just finished treating.

I am taking drugs to bring down the fat level which will last for the next 10 weeks.

Thanks for the hot water advice, I really struggle not to take cold water but with your advice I will endeavor to put a stop to it. Thanks once again.

Best wishes

1 Like

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by Kennyabby11: 8:33am On Sep 18, 2021
Awesome
Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by DonroxyII: 9:26am On Sep 18, 2021
TheGift:

Yes, ‘bastard’ is the word for H. Pylori. I forgot to mention that it caused an infection to my left lung , which I just finished treating.

I am taking drugs to bring down the fat level which will last for the next 10 weeks.

Thanks for the hot water advice, I really struggle not to take cold water but with your advice I will endeavor to put a stop to it. Thanks once again.

Best wishes
As if I know ... The Cold water also aided the H. Pylori to wreck the damage and the cold water also aided the fat deposits ....

With hot water (Half glass) to be sipped till it finishes , then another half glass same way .... just to avoid it getting warm/cold before you exhaust the glass .....

Hot water will help you burn fat deposits in your organs .... Also watch your diets and run away from junk foods (They are all fat deposits) .......

You do exercise already so no need to advice you on that ..... except that ensure your food digest at every consumption.... thus, don't sleep immediately after eating .... Sit and/or possibly, take a little walk .... Heart pump rate increases which automatically triggers stomach movements then digestion ..... If food is not properly digested .... Fat deposits occur too ....

If you do Ora.l sex, Stop .... Also, don't be eating from Buka or mama bashira dem .... Ensure clean water and clean food with clean environment...... H.pylori mad ! .... clean partner too !!

I'm an accountant oo so confirm everything I said from Medical Personnel pls .... Caveat Emptor ooo cheesy
Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by TheGift: 10:11am On Sep 18, 2021
DonroxyII:
As if I know ... The Cold water also aided the H. Pylori to wreck the damage and the cold water also aided the fat deposits ....

With hot water (Half glass) to be sipped till it finishes , then another half glass same way .... just to avoid it getting warm/cold before you exhaust the glass .....

Hot water will help you burn fat deposits in your organs .... Also watch your diets and run away from junk foods (They are all fat deposits) .......

You do exercise already so no need to advice you on that ..... except that ensure your food digest at every consumption.... thus, don't sleep immediately after eating .... Sit and/or possibly, take a little walk .... Heart pump rate increases which automatically triggers stomach movements then digestion ..... If food is not properly digested .... Fat deposits occur too ....

If you do Ora.l sex, Stop .... Also, don't be eating from Buka or mama bashira dem .... Ensure clean water and clean food with clean environment...... H.pylori mad ! .... clean partner too !!

I'm an accountant oo so confirm everything I said from Medical Personnel pls .... Caveat Emptor ooo cheesy

Wow! This is such useful advise. A lot of which aligns with what my Doc said.

And the stuff about food digestion has been my experience too. My bowels move faster if I don’t stay in one place too long after eating.

I didn’t eat out generally , except for fine dining with my Wife and kid once a month. But a few weeks before the H.p hit , I was busy with work , and eating a lot of junk food. Anyway, all of that is now in the past.

I really appreciate how this conversation has gone.

God bless and all the best in your endeavors.

1 Like

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by DonroxyII: 11:23am On Sep 18, 2021
TheGift:

Wow! This is such useful advise. A lot of which aligns with what my Doc said.

And the stuff about food digestion has been my experience too. My bowels move faster if I don’t stay in one place too long after eating.

I didn’t eat out generally , except for fine dining with my Wife and kid once a month. But a few weeks before the H.p hit , I was busy with work , and eating a lot of junk food. Anyway, all of that is now in the past.

I really appreciate how this conversation has gone.

God bless and all the best in your endeavors.
Amen. God bless you too Sir !!

1 Like

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by PRESIDENT2003(f): 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
SegZ24:
Happy Sunday to us all..

Doctors in the house, abeg make una educate me more..

When it comes to your health or diet, doctors and researchers advise/encourage us to drink lot and lot of water because of the health benefit it gives, rather than in take of coke and sugary substance...

I tried putting this advice into practice so many times.
First thing in the morning after devotion or before stepping out for work, I make sure I drink at least 2 glass cup of water..

But one thing I have come to notice is that, after drinking enough water before stepping out, the rate at which I use the gent (urinate) is quiet higher than when I don't even drink water in the morning.. Within 1hr, I would have make use of the gent like 3-4 times, till like 12pm before I return back to norm..

So I began to wonder, is something wrong with my system or do I need to go for any check up or that's how it suppose to be

I tried making some findings on google, but I could not lay my hands on something convincing enough.

So Please doctors in the house, educate me more,
Am I in good shape or I still need a medical check up??

I know se some fellaz go still yab me, it is allow.. grin grin
Bro wassup. Are you still drinking that water

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) / Her Blood Is Not On My Hands - The Travails Of A Nigerian Medical Doctor / Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.