Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader (45405 Views)

T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua / Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by BassReeves: 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
Oluromantic:
All I can say is "LOL"

A true man of God whom God did not reveal his successor to. When God begins a mission, he tells whoever he put there who to anoint as a successor after him and the duties/tasks he must carry out. Sitting in a meeting to decide who takes up the heavy load of work of God's mission months after the founder's death already shows that God did not found the mission. God is too much a visioneer to treat his assignments like that. He even reveals to some when, how and where they'll die and what to do before then.

Moses-Joshua
David-Solomon
Elijah-Elisha (having met the tough condition to be there when God was taking him)

Even in our days...
Reinhard Bonke-Daniel Kolenda
Etc.

They were already with their predecessors before his death.

I'm not saying God did not call TB o, I'm only saying what the knowledge of the Bible tells me.
Did Myles Munroe name his successor?

Did Arc Benson Idahosa as a founding Father of Word In Faith and Charismatic Pentecostalism here in obodo Nigeria, name Archbishop Margaret E. B. A. Idahosa, seen below, as his successor?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by tunwumi: 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ok
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by sugarbeesmith(m): 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
It's official : SCOAN is now a family business. And very soon it will lose many members hence destroying labor of TB Joshua
see this idiot that can't even look in between his ass is talking.
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by jasevaw: 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
okay
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by hotseat: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
After what seems like a successful palace coup?

Well, all we can say is let the will of God be done.
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by georgeakins: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
It's official : SCOAN is now a family business. And very soon it will lose many members hence destroying labor of TB Joshua

Not only Synagogue church.
All pentecostal churches are run as family business.
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by ofiko123(m): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
God is on the throne..
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Oluromantic:
All I can say is "LOL"

A true man of God whom God did not reveal his successor to. When God begins a mission, he tells whoever he put there who to anoint as a successor after him and the duties/tasks he must carry out. Sitting in a meeting to decide who takes up the heavy load of work of God's mission months after the founder's death already shows that God did not found the mission. God is too much a visioneer to treat his assignments like that. He even reveals to some when, how and where they'll die and what to do before then.

Moses-Joshua
David-Solomon
Elijah-Elisha(having met the tough condition to be there when God was taking him)

Even in our days...
Etc.

I'm not saying God did not call TB o, I'm only saying what the knowledge of the Bible tells me.
no mind them. A woman biblically isn't allowed to head d congregation too. So all d mama g.o is totally wrong too

3 Likes

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by kestolove95(m): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Who go dey fvck her now?

2 Likes

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by crackhouse(m): 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
Woman leading the church. Even the Bible forbids that

2 Likes

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
CHURCH NA BUSINESS
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
Greedy wife. Church will slowly die.

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Ammishaddai: 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
[s]
sugarbeesmith:
see this idiot that can't even look in between his ass is talking.
[/s] If wetin I talk dey pain you, go hug transformer

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by 24brains(m): 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
Women.... They suddenly become dominant when given a leadership chance.

Now she's busy evicting desciples to stay unchallenged. Some even go as far as killing their husband for same. I'm not a misogynist neither talking of misandrists. I'm talking about women nature as a redpiller.

2 Likes

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Uwamgbede26: 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
Nah why e dey good to marry a strong woman who can hold her own and not be cowed by outsiders.

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Ammishaddai: 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
georgeakins:

Not only Synagogue church.
All pentecostal churches are run as family business.
That's an assumption you can't defend with evidence. So perish the thought

3 Likes

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Uwamgbede26: 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hi
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by saintmm(m): 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Oluromantic:
All I can say is "LOL"

Moses-Joshua
David-Solomon
Elijah-Elisha(having met the tough condition to be there when God was taking him)

Even in our days...
Etc.

I'm my TBJ's fan, but 'knowledge of the bible 'to judge situations should be impartial.
So, who did Joshua annointed as successor? Who did Elisha annointed as successor? If Rehoboam was with the father Solomon, why did he take that stupid decision that led to the loss of ten tribes and splitting of the kingdom?

3 Likes

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by jesustheissue: 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Church organisations led by women, church congregations led by women, households with husbands and fathers led by women. Oh God, where on earth are we being led to?
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by chibu4u2(m): 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
rookidmart:

The Word of God proclaims, “A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent” (1 Timothy 2:11–12). grin
A truth most people will always ignore. Women r not allow to lead the congregation.

5 Likes

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by WrathOfHadez(m): 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
Oluromantic:
All I can say is "LOL"

Moses-Joshua
Saul-David
David-Solomon

Even in our days...
Etc.

all I see is blinded hate and foundational ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by demoBaba: 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
It's official : SCOAN is now a family business. And very soon it will lose many members hence destroying the labor of TB Joshua

Not only SCOAN bro, all the churchs in Nigeria are family business.
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by AngelicBeing: 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
sad
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by easzypeaszy(m): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
i pray der wont be anthr Credonia Mwerinde
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Skillsnigeria: 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
grin hmmm
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
The future is female and the jump-up trouser is buhari

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Bunmhi(f): 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
Okay
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by BeboNGN: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
who talk say scoan na family business?
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Joeyfizzo: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
It's official : SCOAN is now a family business. And very soon it will lose many members hence destroying the labor of TB Joshua
wat do u mean? So the church Shud be given to any person to govern?

5 Likes

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by EmmanuelScott1(m): 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
rookidmart:

The Word of God proclaims, “A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent” (1 Timothy 2:11–12). grin

Some Christians hate Paul because of this verse grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘There Is War’ - Paul Enenche Condemns Killings Of Christians In Nigeria (Video) / Traditionalcure, Spiritual Healing, Superstition, Voodoo, Magic, Facts / Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.