Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader (45396 Views)

T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua / Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Myer(m): 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Was she the one I was told was left in the dream, because it had the impression of a woman?

Time would tell.

When the Holyspirit speaks, it's clear and precise,no guess work.

When Jesus chose his disciples it was clear.
When the Holyspirit chose Paul and Barnabas it was also clear.

So I can tell you categorically that you didnt hear anything from God because even you aren't sure of what you thought you heard.

You only dreamt because your mind was fixated on the issue of SCOAN leadership. Your mind revealed that to you not God.
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by phemmyfour: 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
tranxo:

Saul anointed David? Chai!
Olodo, did you see "anointed" there?. He was referring to proper successor as directed by God
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Ammishaddai: 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
[s]
naija1stnigar:
stop talking like this do you expect them to come and call someone who doesn't know the pain and sacrifices attached to the growth of the ministry from inception, someone who might possibly lead the ministry astray when tb Joshua left a wife who shared his vision and supported him in persecution and also posses the leadership acumen to move the ministry forward. TB Joshua has silently trained someone who can take up the ministry in his absence so stop speaking rubbish because the woman deserves to be the leader. If you are angry with this fact go and hug transformer.
[/s] God's house is not your personal property ; you're only a hired servant looking after the Master's house and once your service is over, it's to be handed to another who may (or may not ) be your blood. Just like in the case of Moses and Joshua
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Anakazo22: 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
Oluromantic:
All I can say is "LOL"

A true man of God whom God did not reveal his successor to. When God begins a mission, he tells whoever he put there who to anoint as a successor after him and the duties/tasks he must carry out. Sitting in a meeting to decide who takes up the heavy load of work of God's mission months after the founder's death already shows that God did not found the mission. God is too much a visioneer to treat his assignments like that. He even reveals to some when, how and where they'll die and what to do before then.

Moses-Joshua
Saul-David
David-Solomon
Elijah-Elisha(having met the tough condition to be there when God was taking him)

Even in our days...
Reinhard Bonke-Daniel Kolenda
Etc.

They were already with their predecessors before his death.

I'm not saying God did not call TB o, I'm only saying what the knowledge of the Bible tells me.
Then what are you now saying, you are already sounding as though God didn't call the man,how about Arch Bishop Benson idahosa, God did not call him too abi. Some of you will just be saying rubbish from your mouth.
The man of God is dead and the ministry must continue,so allow them to continue with the work of God.
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Myer(m): 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lamasta:
All I can say is may God strengthen and guide her in this new journey

I can't say I'm surprised by this development.
However I'm a bit disappointed.
I really praised this woman for not jumping on the stage of her husband ministry for the limelight while he was alive. I assumed (though now erroneously) that she was not after the glory.

But as it is with most self-owned ministries, it was obviously a family business.
This brings to mind Benson Idahosa whose wife also took over his ministry only for it to lead to another Ichabod- the glory left.

I do hope this is an adhoc measure till they hear from God on who should succeed TB Joshua.
Or else, like all things, only time will tell.
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Kingstanding: 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
[quote author=Lamasta post=105744983]All I can say is may God strengthen and guide her in this new journey[/quote Amen.
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by BeboNGN: 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
Myer:

I'm can't say I'm surprised by this development.
I really praised this woman for not jumping on the stage of her husband ministry for the limelight while he was alive. I assumed (though now erroneously) that she was not after the glory.

But as it is with most self-owned ministries, it was obviously a family business.
This brings to mind Benson Idahosa whose wife also took over his ministry only for it to lead to another chabod- the glory left.

I do hope this is an adhoc measure till they hear from God on who should succeed TB Joshua.

My take too.... But hearing the woman evicted TBJ (5prophet) says a lot.
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by incogni2o: 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
Oluromantic:
All I can say is "LOL"

A true man of God whom God did not reveal his successor to. When God begins a mission, he tells whoever he put there who to anoint as a successor after him and the duties/tasks he must carry out. Sitting in a meeting to decide who takes up the heavy load of work of God's mission months after the founder's death already shows that God did not found the mission. God is too much a visioneer to treat his assignments like that. He even reveals to some when, how and where they'll die and what to do before then.

Moses-Joshua
Saul-David
David-Solomon
Elijah-Elisha(having met the tough condition to be there when God was taking him)

Even in our days...
Etc.

I'm not saying God did not call TB o, I'm only saying what the knowledge of the Bible tells me.

But the wife has always been with her husband, as these ones you listed above.
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Kingstanding: 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
It's official : SCOAN is now a family business. And very soon it will lose many members hence destroying the labor of TB Joshua
. Can you tell me just one Pentecostal churches in Nigeria that is not a family business?
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by TripleAkutigi: 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
It will be her dream all be4.
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Kingstanding: 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hezzyluv:

From the first bold and the last bold, one can conclude what you mean.

. Don't mind him. He is an hypocrite.
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by iammolise(m): 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
From experience; Everything under the leadership of the womanfolk has a broken leg or a hunch back. However business must move on, it's her late husband's company, I'm sure in the election moments they made things seem fair at least... Don't judge her, if e pain u comot 4 d church PS!
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Ammishaddai: 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kingstanding:
. Can you tell me just one Pentecostal churches in Nigeria that is not a family business?
Redeemed
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Kingstanding: 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Redeemed
. I laughed in Chinese language. Where are Pastor Adeboye children working? They are all pastor in Redeem.

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Ammishaddai: 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kingstanding:
. I laughed in Chinese language. Where are Pastor Adeboye children working? They are all pastor in Redeem.
You're still missing the point oga . Redeem wasn't founded by Adeboye; he was an interpreter at that time to its General Overseer . And secondly, he hasn't named any of his children or relations as his successors . Unlike here where there is a clear squabble between TB Joshua's wife and his wise men. And the wife through influence has made herself leader of the church by default
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Joeyfizzo: 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Nobody owns the church, because it belongs to God . Traditionally, elders would meet and pray to seek the counsel of God before selecting a new head. Unlike here where it has become a family affair
story!!! No b only elders....the wife Shud take charge Immidiately!
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Kingstanding: 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
You're still missing the point oga . Redeem wasn't founded by Adeboye; he was an interpreter at that time to its General Overseer . And secondly, he hasn't named any of his children or relations as his successors . Unlike here where there is a clear squabble between TB Joshua's wife and his wise men. And the wife through influence has made herself leader of the church by default
. Did Prophet TB Joshua made his wife successor?
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Ammishaddai: 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kingstanding:
. Did Prophet TB Joshua made his wife successor?
Read his statement oga...
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Bornboy4: 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
Of course, it's a family business. The wife's turn to be in charge followed by the first son in that order.
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by kestolove95(m): 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hamiltonii:

If she open am for you, fear go let you put prick?
unless dia dey smell like fish if not...y not
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Aganju849: 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hanibbal:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/12/scoan-names-tb-joshuas-wife-evelyn-as-new-leader/

Can she stage-manage fake miracle?

She should just dissolve the church of sheno want wahala
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Basicend: 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
kestolove95:
Who go dey fvck her now?

That's the only thing that came to your head ba?
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Basicend: 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kingstanding:

Redeemed RCCG is not owned by Adeboye.

CAC was not owned by Ayo babalola.

Four Square Gospel Church was not owned by one man.

And many others.
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by LordReed(m): 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lemme register my mirth. Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Lamasta(m): 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
Myer:

I can't say I'm surprised by this development.

This brings to mind Benson Idahosa whose wife also took over his ministry only for it to lead to another Ichabod- the glory left.

For the main time we should just pray for her and the church that God should continually take the centre stage there.....

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Daniluv1(m): 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
kestolove95:
Who go dey fvck her now?

Serious question bro

Because even with this mantle on her she still needs some oiling and I know say holy spirit nor fit help her do that one na man like me and you go do that one.
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Daniluv1(m): 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
naija1stnigar:
stop talking like this do you expect them to come and call someone who doesn't know the pain and sacrifices attached to the growth of the ministry from inception, someone who might possibly lead the ministry astray when tb Joshua left a wife who shared his vision and supported him in persecution and also posses the leadership acumen to move the ministry forward. TB Joshua has silently trained someone who can take up the ministry in his absence so stop speaking rubbish because the woman deserves to be the leader. If you are angry with this fact go and hug transformer.

What are you saying?

Are there no deciples who has been with him for a very long time if not even from the start?
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Daniluv1(m): 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hamiltonii:

If she open am for you, fear go let you put prick?

Before Nkor
abi na holy spirit go still appoint who go do that one?
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by barcaboi(m): 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
Oluromantic:
All I can say is "LOL"

Moses-Joshua
Saul-David
David-Solomon

Even in our days...
Etc.

Assistant Jesus; we don see una.
God didn’t show Eli his successor; he showed the young Samuel the vision. Read ur holy books.

Also the lord didn’t show Saul; he sent the prophet to anoint the little known David outta nowhere. The way everyone dey do like they know the Bible so much
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by milann: 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
Grupo:

Every pentecostal or charismatic church in Nigeria is a family business.

Or you think Oyedepo is would hand over his church to someone not his son?

After all his labor all these years, he would now hand over the business to someone else? Lol.
Oyedepo is a people's man
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by coputa(m): 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
Oluromantic:
All I can say is "LOL"

Moses-Joshua
Saul-David
David-Solomon

Even in our days...
Etc.

Did Reinhard Bonke proclaim to the world who his successor will be,
A successor, especially in a big ministry as SCOAN is kept secret,for orderliness to prevail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Traditionalcure, Spiritual Healing, Superstition, Voodoo, Magic, Facts / Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos / Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.