Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:38 AM

SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader (45769 Views)

T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua / Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Parizz: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
nairavsdollars:
very gentle woman.
you know her
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Polynek(m): 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
Who won drag am with Her b4 grin?

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by BeboNGN: 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
Some people wey expecting TBJ to be buried in secret or occult should take over his burial, so that they can say "we told you".

2 Likes

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by bizzibodi(m): 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
I wish he transferred his anointing to her before he was taken away by chariot of fire.

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by judedwriter(m): 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
shocked

Will she carry on with tb Joshua's healing and charity work?

Time will tell....

I hope no allegations of scam or scandal will follow this time o.
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by naija1stnigar(m): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
It's official : SCOAN is now a family business. And very soon it will lose many members hence destroying the labor of TB Joshua
stop talking like this do you expect them to come and call someone who doesn't know the pain and sacrifices attached to the growth of the ministry from inception, someone who might possibly lead the ministry astray when tb Joshua left a wife who shared his vision and supported him in persecution and also posses the leadership acumen to move the ministry forward. TB Joshua has silently trained someone who can take up the ministry in his absence so stop speaking rubbish because the woman deserves to be the leader. If you are angry with this fact go and hug transformer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Ammishaddai: 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
wat do u mean? So the church Shud be given to any person to govern?
Nobody owns the church, because it belongs to God . Traditionally, elders would meet and pray to seek the counsel of God before selecting a new head. Unlike here where it has become a family affair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by izubext007: 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
Family business.
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by BeboNGN: 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
naija1stnigar:
stop talking like this do you expect them to come and call someone who doesn't know the pain and sacrifices attached to the growth of the ministry from inception, someone who might possibly lead the ministry astray when tb Joshua left a wife who shared his vision and supported him in persecution and also posses the leadership acumen to move the ministry forward. TB Joshua has silently trained someone who can take up the ministry in his absence so stop speaking rubbish because the woman deserves to be the leader. If you are angry with this fact go and hug transformer.

let him go and hug a nearby bandits or Buhari

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by BeboNGN: 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
izubext007:
Family business.
Start your own... let's see how fa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Hamiltonii: 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
kestolove95:
Who go dey fvck her now?

If she open am for you, fear go let you put prick?
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by naija1stnigar(m): 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
BeboNGN:

let him go and hug a nearby bandits or Buhari
I will be glad to give him t fare for that

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by BeboNGN: 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
naija1stnigar:
I will be glad to give him t fare for that

No need. He will trek, he is used to trekking long distances
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Grupo(m): 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lamasta:
All I can say is may God strengthen and guide her in this new journey
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Grupo(m): 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
It's official : SCOAN is now a family business. And very soon it will lose many members hence destroying the labor of TB Joshua

Every pentecostal or charismatic church in Nigeria is a family business.

Or you think Oyedepo is would hand over his church to someone not his son?

After all his labor all these years, he would now hand over the business to someone else? Lol.
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by CXLVII: 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:

All this pentecostal churches are mostly family business.

Do you think the investment will just transit to a God's chosen nobody? It doesn't happen that way man.
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by OLULAW: 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
FAMILTY BUSINESS. THE SHEEPLE MAY SAFELY GRACE. WHO IS SHINING HIS CONGO IN MADAM'S PUNAN1?
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by BRATISLAVA: 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Was she the one I was told was left in the dream, because it had the impression of a woman?

Time would tell.

Left by whom, please?
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by MissionaryArchi(m): 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
Oluromantic:
All I can say is "LOL"

A true man of God whom God did not reveal his successor to. When God begins a mission, he tells whoever he put there who to anoint as a successor after him and the duties/tasks he must carry out. Sitting in a meeting to decide who takes up the heavy load of work of God's mission months after the founder's death already shows that God did not found the mission. God is too much a visioneer to treat his assignments like that. He even reveals to some when, how and where they'll die and what to do before then.

Moses-Joshua
Saul-David
David-Solomon
Elijah-Elisha(having met the tough condition to be there when God was taking him)

Even in our days...
Reinhard Bonke-Daniel Kolenda
Etc.

They were already with their predecessors before his death.

I'm not saying God did not call TB o, I'm only saying what the knowledge of the Bible tells me.
Sorry sir you're just ignorant. All this scenario you mentioned didn't just happen by revelation, they worked it out. The ways of God are not the ways of men
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by prettyvirgin(f): 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
Oluromantic:
All I can say is "LOL"

A true man of God whom God did not reveal his successor to. When God begins a mission, he tells whoever he put there who to anoint as a successor after him and the duties/tasks he must carry out. Sitting in a meeting to decide who takes up the heavy load of work of God's mission months after the founder's death already shows that God did not found the mission. God is too much a visioneer to treat his assignments like that. He even reveals to some when, how and where they'll die and what to do before then.

Moses-Joshua
Saul-David
David-Solomon
Elijah-Elisha(having met the tough condition to be there when God was taking him)

Even in our days...
Etc.

I'm not saying God did not call TB o, I'm only saying what the knowledge of the Bible tells me.

you brood of vipers even if they announced to u that the new G.O is the person God appointed u will still criticize. U don't have because u always hate and spew evil loaded in your heart. U criticize and condemn what is greater than your entire generation and u never see progress in all your endeavors and yet u don't want to change. Arrogant Fools and under the mentorship of powerless GOs who out of envy deceived u against the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by KingGBsky(m): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
Of course Nigeria churches is always a family business. The wealth stays in the family. grin
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by tranxo(m): 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
Oluromantic:
All I can say is "LOL"

Moses-Joshua
Saul-David
David-Solomon

Even in our days...
Etc.

Saul anointed David? Chai!
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by newdawnlive: 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
Oluromantic:
All I can say is "LOL"

Moses-Joshua
Saul-David
David-Solomon

Even in our days...
Etc.

what if he already name the successor and scoan connived with the wife to make her d leader, I haven't hear from any post that he didn't name the successor.
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Shyluck(m): 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
TB Joshua,one of the biggest wizards in the world;if not the biggest.

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by BeboNGN: 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
Shyluck:
TB Joshua,one of the biggest wizards in the world;if not the biggest.

E be like say na u make am the wizard or na u induct am

2 Likes

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by ensamy(m): 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
T.B Joshua was called , was Evelyn too called ?

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by phemmyfour: 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
It's obvious, a family business. The beginning of the end of the Church. When Elijah left, Elisha took the mantle not Elijah's relatives
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by arthurwillia(m): 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
Family. Business
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by phemmyfour: 6:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
ensamy:
T.B Joshua was called , was Evelyn too called ?
E tire me o
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Maobichek: 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
souldeep:
The usual trend.

I taught TB Joshua will be different; Church is a full time family business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TB Joshua's Mother, Folarin Balogun Last Hug With Her Son (Throwback Photo) / Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released / Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.