Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader (45364 Views)

T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua / Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Sunkyapogee(m): 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
Family business
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by milann: 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
OLULAW:
FAMILTY BUSINESS. THE SHEEPLE MAY SAFELY GRACE. WHO IS SHINING HIS CONGO IN MADAM'S PUNAN1?
me
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by abeniagbon(m): 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
It's official : SCOAN is now a family business. And very soon it will lose many members hence destroying the labor of TB Joshua
shut up must you talk/ comment
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Bigchristo: 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
It's official : SCOAN is now a family business. And very soon it will lose many members hence destroying the labor of TB Joshua
so you expected someone else taking over this position before? Church that have Daddy G.O the wife will not allow anyone else take over such positions because it’s a family business Late Benson Idahosa wife took over the ministry since a long time and it’s still striving hard, I wish her success
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by milann: 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
phemmyfour:
It's obvious, a family business. The beginning of the end of the Church. When Elijah left, Elisha took the mantle not Elijah's relatives
Moses and Aaron were what and God anointed them to lead the Israelites.
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Basicend: 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
Daniluv1:

Serious question bro

Because even with this mantle on her she still needs some oiling and I know say holy spirit nor fit help her do that one na man like me and you go do that one.

Ole!

Na that church money dey your eye!
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by georgeakins: 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
That's an assumption you can't defend with evidence. So perish the thought

Mention one oentecostal church that is not run as a family business
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by phemmyfour: 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
milann:
Moses and Aaron were what and God anointed them to lead the Israelites.
God called Moses not Aaron. Aaron ASSiSTED Moses and when Moses died, Aaron didn't take over, Joshua & Caleb did.

Endeavor to study your Bible
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by milann: 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
Daniluv1:

Serious question bro

Because even with this mantle on her she still needs some oiling and I know say holy spirit nor fit help her do that one na man like me and you go do that one.
she's past menopause
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by milann: 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
Daniluv1:

Before Nkor
abi na holy spirit go still appoint who go do that one?
the woman tick wella grin
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Ammishaddai: 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
[s]
abeniagbon:
shut up must you talk/ comment
[/s] If wetin I talk no sweet you, hug transformer
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Ammishaddai: 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
georgeakins:

Mention one oentecostal church that is not run as a family business
Redeem
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by milann: 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
phemmyfour:
God called Moses not Aaron. Aaron ASSiSTED Moses and when Moses died, Aaron didn't take over, Joshua & Caleb did.

Endeavor to study your Bible
But God called him Aaron as Moses mouthpiece being that Moses was vocally impaired. Also remember he was a priest and through him the levite priesthood was born.
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by phemmyfour: 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
milann:
But God called him Aaron as Moses mouthpiece being that Moses was vocally impaired. Also remember he was a priest and through him the levite priesthood was born.
Mouthpiece Not Leader. Mouthpiece receives message from the leader.

Can you show me where God spoke to Aaron DIRECTLY? Aaron was available but God preferred Joshua & Caleb
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Babatunde7109(m): 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:

The wife has now been called by the CHURCH. I hope they won’t eventually tell us she was/has been called by GOD?
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Ammishaddai: 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
Babatunde7109:

The wife has now been called by the CHURCH. I hope they won’t eventually tell us she was/has been called by GOD?
That's another worry . People are now sidelining God in choosing who becomes leader in the church. I just pray that the devil will not use the greed of men scatter the work of TB Joshua
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by matm: 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
rookidmart:

The Word of God proclaims, “A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent” (1 Timothy 2:11–12). grin

Exactly what the bible said.The word of God is God.It can't be changed no matter how hard people try.The same bible says don't add or remove anything from the word of God.
But feminists will add,and give stupid reasons of modern age in order to thwart the word of God.
Humans who can perish and rotten away at any time,are now interpreting God's word for God .They now teach God the meaning of his commandments.
Oh xtians,remember the judgement day!

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by nwaimoroseyaho: 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
Oluromantic:
All I can say is "LOL"

A true man of God whom God did not reveal his successor to. When God begins a mission, he tells whoever he put there who to anoint as a successor after him and the duties/tasks he must carry out. Sitting in a meeting to decide who takes up the heavy load of work of God's mission months after the founder's death already shows that God did not found the mission. God is too much a visioneer to treat his assignments like that. He even reveals to some when, how and where they'll die and what to do before then.

Moses-Joshua
Saul-David
David-Solomon
Elijah-Elisha(having met the tough condition to be there when God was taking him)

Even in our days...
Reinhard Bonke-Daniel Kolenda
Etc.

They were already with their predecessors before his death.

I'm not saying God did not call TB o, I'm only saying what the knowledge of the Bible tells me.

Remember that God is not a one way traffic God,,you cannot predict him. In the case of Judas, after the death of Christ it was the deciples that chose who took the office of Judas by casting lot.
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by georgeakins: 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Redeem

Hahahahaha.!
I knew you would mention Redeemed or Winners.

How come Adeboye's sons are holding important positions? Are they more qualified than numerous pastors posted to villages and hamlets to languish?
Do you know when he was picked up by the EFFC under Yar'duah? Do you the amount of stupedous wealth found in his possession? Is he keeping those wealth for you?

You'd better have personal relationship with God and stop seeing a fellow human or an ordinary organisation set up by them to milk gullible people like you as an intermediary between you and God.

I rest my case!

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Muchmore024: 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
Oluromantic:
All I can say is "LOL"

A true man of God whom God did not reveal his successor to. When God begins a mission, he tells whoever he put there who to anoint as a successor after him and the duties/tasks he must carry out. Sitting in a meeting to decide who takes up the heavy load of work of God's mission months after the founder's death already shows that God did not found the mission. God is too much a visioneer to treat his assignments like that. He even reveals to some when, how and where they'll die and what to do before then.

Moses-Joshua
Saul-David
David-Solomon
Elijah-Elisha(having met the tough condition to be there when God was taking him)

Even in our days...
Etc.

I'm not saying God did not call TB o, I'm only saying what the knowledge of the Bible tells me.
Was there a church in the bible?
I think so.
Was there always a founder?
Nah but a leader and group of leaders.
where does succession occurs in a church in the bible?
Maybe oluromantic will tell us.
Is Jesus concerned about a successor after a man of God dies?
NO. He isn't. He is more concerned about who will expand the gospel and preach it all over the world.
Meanwhile, Living Faith should get ready. The Lord is calling their Leader Home soon.
It has happened in the spirit realm the same way prophet TBJoshua own happened 8months before June 5 2021
I come in peace
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Ammishaddai: 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
georgeakins:

Hahahahaha.!
I knew you would mention Redeemed or Winners.

How come Adeboye's sons are holding important positions? Are they more qualified than numerous pastors posted to villages and hamlets to languish?
Do you know when he was picked up by the EFFC under Yar'duah? Do you the amount of stupedous wealth found in his possession? Is he keeping those wealth for you?

You'd better have personal relationship with God and stop seeing a fellow human or an ordinary organisation set up by them to milk gullible people like you as an intermediary between you and God.

I rest my case!
Your post is filled with premium ignorance. First of all , Redeem Christian chruch was not started by Adeboye ,and the Spirit of God in the last general Overseer blessed him as his successor. And Adeboye intends to continue with that tradition.

Secondly, Adeboye's sons are regional pastors in their places of assignment and he has not declared that any of them would emerge as his successor! So where is your argument coming from ?

Thirdly , why are you bitter about money that goes to the church? Is it yours ? Turn your greedy eyes away from such vanities and run your personal race with God.
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by jaxxy(m): 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:

Giving the leadership to a total stranger or random disciple won’t make it any better. It must be about who has a God given mandate to lead be it wife, child or a random person.
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Ammishaddai: 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
jaxxy:

Giving the leadership to a total stranger or random disciple won’t make it any better. It must be about who has a God given mandate to lead be it wife, child or a random person.
TB didn't ordain his wife
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by jaxxy(m): 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
TB didn't ordain his wife

So who did he ordain sir? Do u know?? undecided grin
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Calitoscassius(m): 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
The scam, brainwashing and lies continued.
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by georgeakins: 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Your post is filled with premium ignorance. First of all , Redeem Christian chruch was not started by Adeboye ,and the Spirit of God in the last general Overseer blessed him as his successor. And Adeboye intends to continue with that tradition.

Secondly, Adeboye's sons are regional pastors in their places of assignment and he has not declared that any of them would emerge as his successor! So where is your argument coming from ?

Thirdly , why are you bitter about money that goes to the church? Is it yours ? Turn your greedy eyes away from such vanities and run your personal race with God.

Are they qualified to be regional pastors? I know poverty and hopelessness won't let you see reasons.

Which greedy eyes?

It is Adeboye that is greedy , who keeps stealing from poor like you, and has asked you to wait till you reach Heaven to enjoy your goodies

I
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Ammishaddai: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
georgeakins:

Are they qualified to be regional pastors? I know poverty and hopelessness won't let you see reasons.

Which greedy eyes?

It is Adeboye that is greedy , who keeps stealing from poor like you, and has asked you to wait till you reach Heaven to enjoy your goodies

I
Your ignorance is supreme . Do you know how long those men have been in service to God ? In redeem once you've finished bible college you'll be posted as an assistant pastor , and those boys went through the same process every Tom , Dick and Harry in Redeem goes through to be ordained as a pastor .

And speaking of poverty , why are you so concern whether Adeboye takes my money or not ? Have I complained about it ? Or did your father give it to me ? You can now see how greedy you are since you've taken it upon yourself to be envious of another persons status and wealth. Nonsense
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by exxellarsz: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
Oluromantic:
All I can say is "LOL"

Moses-Joshua
Saul-David
David-Solomon

Even in our days...
Etc.

Your citations are wrong
It is God who appoint leader not men.
*Number 27.18
*Saul did not appoint David King besides, Prophets are different from kings.

Please understand the scriptures
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by LordReed(m): 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Was she the one I was told was left in the dream, because it had the impression of a woman?

Time would tell.

Which dream? The endtime move one?
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by georgeakins: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Your ignorance is supreme . Do you know how long those men have been in service to God ? In redeem once you've finished bible college you'll be posted as an assistant pastor , and those boys went through the same process every Tom , Dick and Harry in Redeem goes through to be ordained as a pastor .

And speaking of poverty , why are you so concern whether Adeboye takes my money or not ? Have I complained about it ? Or did your father give it to me ? You can now see how greedy you are since you've taken it upon yourself to be envious of another persons status and wealth. Nonsense

Keep quiet!
How old are his sons , that has qualified them for such positions?
I know ignorance and poverty won't let you see the many flaws of Adeboye.
Most of you think that when you defend him on empty stomach is when God will answer your prayers.

It is Adeboye that is greedy , who keeps milk hopeless people in his congregation and telling them to wait perpetually for God's blessing.

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Ammishaddai: 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
[s]
georgeakins:

Keep quiet!
How old are his sons , that has qualified them for such positions?
I know ignorance and poverty won't let you see the many flaws of Adeboye.
Most of you think that when you defend him on empty stomach is when God will answer your prayers.

It is Adeboye that is greedy , who keeps milk hopeless people in his congregation and telling them to wait perpetually for God's blessing.
[/s] See bitterness mixed with envy . So anyone who chooses to volunteer in the service of God must be old and debilitated like your ancestors , abi ? Can you see how you reek of foolishness... grin

The apostle Timothy was how old when Saul appointed him ? Tell us mumu noisemaker . Yeye dey smell.
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by georgeakins: 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] See bitterness mixed with envy . So anyone who chooses to volunteer in the service of God must be old and debilitated like your ancestors , abi ? Can you see how you reek of foolishness... grin

The apostle Timothy was how old when Saul appointed him ? Tell us mumu noisemaker . Yeye dey smell.

Stop mentioning Timothy and Saul when discussing these carnal men who call themselves pastors.

These are ordinary people who don't have any spiritual power except playing on the intelligence of people like you.

I repeat, these men don't have any spiritual power. They can lie repeatedly to people like you because you don't know God or Bible. Even if you know bible, fear won't let you challenge them. I was once in your shies until I freed myself .

You only know pastors. In fact, some of you treat their parents with disdain but cower when you see these con men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) / Lagos Shuts Down Lord’s Chosen, 6 Other Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.