Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Man Shares Video Of Several Prostitutes Waiting For Clients - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares Video Of Several Prostitutes Waiting For Clients (5098 Views)

Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / A Lady Sexually Harassed Me In Church During Service - Man Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares Video Of Several Prostitutes Waiting For Clients by Hackportal(m): 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
Man Shares Video Of Several Prostitutes Waiting For Clients As He Sends Strong Warning to Girlfriend

A man has triggered stray bullet at his girlfriend or probably any woman who comes into his life saying if she does not satisfy him sexually, he would patronize the services of prostitutes.

He made the disclosure after he stepped out recently and found himself in the den of these night workers who have formed a chain of queue as some of them pace about waiting for a client to come along.

He could be heard saying that any lady who stretches him beyond his elastic limit in a relationship would have herself to blame since he would seek solace in the hands of commercial sex workers.

Here’s the video he shared;
https://loadedpulse.com/man-shares-video-of-several-prostitutes-waiting-for-clients-as-he-sends-strong-warning-to-girlfriend/

1 Share

Re: Man Shares Video Of Several Prostitutes Waiting For Clients by neonly: 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hackportal:
Man Shares Video Of Several Prostitutes Waiting For Clients As He Sends Strong Warning to Girlfriend

A man has triggered stray bullet at his girlfriend or probably any woman who comes into his life saying if she does not satisfy him sexually, he would patronize the services of prostitutes.

He made the disclosure after he stepped out recently and found himself in the den of these night workers who have formed a chain of queue as some of them pace about waiting for a client to come along.

He could be heard saying that any lady who stretches him beyond his elastic limit in a relationship would have herself to blame since he would seek solace in the hands of commercial sex workers.

https://loadedpulse.com/man-shares-video-of-several-prostitutes-waiting-for-clients-as-he-sends-strong-warning-to-girlfriend/

Mpape in abj comes to my mind
If u know u konw

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Video Of Several Prostitutes Waiting For Clients by Jeon(f): 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hackportal:

Mtchwee, like say the man no go fuvk...

Re: Man Shares Video Of Several Prostitutes Waiting For Clients by brosom(m): 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
Come to owerri na Dem plenty,

Sometimes when I see them walking about my man thing gets overwhelmed and wouldn't get an erection.

So I avoid them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Video Of Several Prostitutes Waiting For Clients by Hackportal(m): 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
brosom:

Sometimes when I see them walking about my man thing gets overwhelmed and wouldn't get an erection.

So I avoid them.

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Video Of Several Prostitutes Waiting For Clients by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
Jeon:

Mtchwee, like say the man no go fuvk...

grin ma niggi
Re: Man Shares Video Of Several Prostitutes Waiting For Clients by brosom(m): 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hackportal:

Hahaha
no kidding mhen, that's the truth.

If a girl should come my Crip and UnCloth her self by her self without me doing the undressing, I would lost interest immidiately.

That's me for u bro.
Re: Man Shares Video Of Several Prostitutes Waiting For Clients by Sonnobax15(m): 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
grin
Mennnnnnnn,this thing ain't new to me.....

Every night when me and my guy dey drive dey go bakery from around 10 p.m upward,no be small bannies we dey see for the road..... Hustlers for that matter.....

Like seriously,na only God go make us wey still dey single fit see better wives marry las las because the rate at which our young girls take dey package this their ashawo business these days is becoming alarming..

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Video Of Several Prostitutes Waiting For Clients by Escabado: 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
neonly:

If u know u konw

How much does the girls there charge
Re: Man Shares Video Of Several Prostitutes Waiting For Clients by Escabado: 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
brosom:

So I avoid them.

Which side in Owerri
Re: Man Shares Video Of Several Prostitutes Waiting For Clients by nerdfrost(m): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ehh,make him date them prostitutes na...nonsense
meanwhile pi is here to stay,make una begin dey mine pi as e still free like this oo....check my signature for more info grin
Re: Man Shares Video Of Several Prostitutes Waiting For Clients by brosom(m): 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
Escabado:

Which side in Owerri
Orange room, Mimi's palace, 40 40, imsu junction, in fact almost all the hotels in owerri, brothel own no be here..
Re: Man Shares Video Of Several Prostitutes Waiting For Clients by neonly: 1:50am On Sep 13, 2021
[quote author=Escabado post=105757388]

How much does the girls there charge[/quote

]

Re: Man Shares Video Of Several Prostitutes Waiting For Clients by djflexcy: 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
neonly:

If u know u konw
Where for mpape?
Re: Man Shares Video Of Several Prostitutes Waiting For Clients by neonly: 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
djflexcy:

Where for mpape?

Standard quarry side
Re: Man Shares Video Of Several Prostitutes Waiting For Clients by djflexcy: 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
neonly:

Standard quarry side
You done really walker ooh
Re: Man Shares Video Of Several Prostitutes Waiting For Clients by neonly: 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
djflexcy:

You done really walker ooh

(1) (Reply)

Deception / Best Pick Up Line To Use On Any GIRL That Will Make Her Smile / "How Can I Make A Guy Happy Without Sex" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.