Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Why Do Betting Clerks Always Feel Entitled To Tips After A Game Wins? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Betting Clerks Always Feel Entitled To Tips After A Game Wins? (528 Views)

Why Do Nigeria Girls Always Feel Entitled To Everything? / My Opinion: Why Most Women Feel Entitled To A 'Rich' Guy.. / Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Betting Clerks Always Feel Entitled To Tips After A Game Wins? by Ocholu: 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
Omo! Today own vex me ehhn.. I played some games yesterday with #100, more than half of the games entered. Betking with their usually wereyness gave me cash out of 1k. Ha! 1k bayi?? After big big odds don enter finish e remain just few games with small odds.

Wetin guy man go do now. The hunger wey bin hold me bad gan! Plus the money I had on me was the 1k to be cashed out.

Naso I lower my pride to go cash out this game. Under very hot sun I trek am. I reach betting shop, oga cash me out this game, him come de look me. "Who de cash out 1k na" na wetin this Benin Micheal Jackson talk o! Hmmm! Oga o! If I wire you hot slap this afternoon ehn, you go rush gimme my money make I disembark from this shop. Hunger wey hold me de tear my intestines; my leg de shake.

Naso werey type coupon code for desktop. Chook hand for drawer, gimme nine hundred naira (900). Aha! Senior man, wey 100 bucks na, shey my money na 1k ni? Oga said the 100 na him own. Say I suppose find am something na. Untop 1k cash out?

Naso immediately I switch to clean and fluid British English, with a little taste of agberosm and ruggedity. "Bro, if you don't hand over my remaining monetary benefits to me, when I am done with ya, your tears will flow longer than river Nile". "Yo! Amma leave you in a physical state of pain no painkiller would reinstate you to your former body self". Naso I continue de para o!

Baba rush gimme my remaining money. One guy for my back talk say na because of 1k cash out this man de shout like this? For my mind, I say if I give this one elbow ehn, him go go back to 2020.

But my question is, why do these betting staffs always think that one must tip them after winning a game? I usually tip them oh! But today's own bust my medullary cavity.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Betting Clerks Always Feel Entitled To Tips After A Game Wins? by Goldbw122(m): 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
Is part of the hustle

1 Like

Re: Why Do Betting Clerks Always Feel Entitled To Tips After A Game Wins? by Jerryherd: 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
If you know how much tips they make, you won't let them force you to drop anything for them.. it's a matter of choice and gift
Re: Why Do Betting Clerks Always Feel Entitled To Tips After A Game Wins? by Kriss216: 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
Who de cash out 1k na" na wetin this Benin Micheal Jackson talk o!
This troll was inspired by hunger cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Betting Clerks Always Feel Entitled To Tips After A Game Wins? by AutoChick4U(f): 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
Pathetic. When there's phone?
Re: Why Do Betting Clerks Always Feel Entitled To Tips After A Game Wins? by Ocholu: 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Jerryherd:
If you know how much tips they make, you won't let them force you to drop anything for them.. it's a matter of choice and gift

They make a lot.
Re: Why Do Betting Clerks Always Feel Entitled To Tips After A Game Wins? by Ocholu: 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Pathetic. When there's phone?

Na me be master of online betting. But when funds no de to fund online account nko?
Re: Why Do Betting Clerks Always Feel Entitled To Tips After A Game Wins? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:23am On Sep 13, 2021
grin
Op,it seems you're new to the world of trading....It is called--"if you scratch my back,I go scratch your back too" cheesy

But not all betting clerks dey misbehave like that cha... Wetin concern marketer with him cash out undecided. That's one reason why I prefer staking my games online to going to any betting shop...

(1) (Reply)

Bride & Groom Walk On The Back Of Their Guests At Wedding Reception (VIDEO) / Virtual ASSISTANT / Have You Ever Considered Sucide ? What Happened ?(with Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.