Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Have You Ever Considered Sucide ? What Happened ?(with Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Considered Sucide ? What Happened ?(with Story) (527 Views)

What Happened With This Deadrat Incident / The How Many Men Have You Slept With Story / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Considered Sucide ? What Happened ?(with Story) by Creativeace(m): 8:38am On Nov 10, 2021
While growing up i used to hear about people killing themselves, and i couldnt even understand why people could do that.
But as i grew up and saw a little of life, it became clear.

Sucide is a process, it dosent happen in a day, the day you see no reason to continue living is the day you start dying, till you finally make it happen by sucide.

I would share my encounter with sucidal vibes, but i think my gee's own is more note~worthy.

We just started 2nd semester of year two in the university back then and this my friend is always hungry for achivement (the main reason we became friends) so we had a dream to drive our own cars to write our final exams when we get to final year so we started working towards it, trying every legal and available oppourtunity that could bring us some real profits.

So my guy was introduced to this sort of ponzi scheme just when we were about starting 2nd semester examinations and it was working for others, so...

Typing
Re: Have You Ever Considered Sucide ? What Happened ?(with Story) by GorillaApp(m): 8:40am On Nov 10, 2021
Suicide not an option
Re: Have You Ever Considered Sucide ? What Happened ?(with Story) by Bigredmachine: 8:50am On Nov 10, 2021
I considered it this morning lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Considered Sucide ? What Happened ?(with Story) by tunize(m): 8:50am On Nov 10, 2021
Suicide for this life when sweet like this money or no money.
Re: Have You Ever Considered Sucide ? What Happened ?(with Story) by ridwanlawal: 8:52am On Nov 10, 2021
Place my chair new CHIEF slawomiir
Re: Have You Ever Considered Sucide ? What Happened ?(with Story) by Creativeace(m): 8:53am On Nov 10, 2021
So he gambled 15k as at then on it and it came out with double the amount, when i saw that, we became greedy and decided to play it big, now its still working because we knew things like that seldom lasts.

But as the always broke students we were, the only available cash we could lay our hands on that was enough for the stunt we wanted to pull off was our school fees.

He already had his (his dad used to give him fees for the entire session at once) while i tried getting mine from my old man, but something inside of me wasnt just right, so i decided to bill my old man xtra cash, almost double the amount with a little lies about field trips here and there, so i had insurance, just incase it dosent pay as we have imagined it in our minds !

Gee made it happen, portals were closed just a day or two to the start of exams back then, so we had leverage of two weeks before the fees would come knocking and we were sure it wouldnt take that long as those ponzi guys were preaching this 48~hour bullshit to us..

Tyging
Re: Have You Ever Considered Sucide ? What Happened ?(with Story) by Creativeace(m): 9:08am On Nov 10, 2021
Guys we placed the bet and started feeling like keanu reaves or maybe nikklaus mikealson (overconfident).

I think we were just unlucky sha or maybe that was when yahoo became prominent in Nigeria cos we couldnt understand how we lost that money, till today we dont.

like i said earlier sucide is a process and losing that money marked the begining of that process for my gee, who had no insurance, and became depressed cos he brought the idea in the first place, while i taxed 1k from every friend (especially females cos guys go first laugh their ribs out before giving you 200 naira to add, i deserved it anyways) i had then and paid my fees the next three days.

my gee's parents were financially stable, but they were overly strict, my gee used to switch into depression anytime he saw a call from his parents, cos it always starts and ends with rebuke and emotional torture, ...

typing..
Re: Have You Ever Considered Sucide ? What Happened ?(with Story) by Algold: 9:11am On Nov 10, 2021
A
Re: Have You Ever Considered Sucide ? What Happened ?(with Story) by Algold: 9:16am On Nov 10, 2021
Creativeace:
Guys we placed the bet and started feeling like keanu reaves or maybe nikklaus mikealson (overconfident).

I think we were just unlucky sha or maybe that was when yahoo became prominent in Nigeria cos we couldnt understand how we lost that money, till today we dont.

like i said earlier sucide is a process and losing that money marked the begining of that process for my gee, who had no insurance, and became depressed cos he brought the idea in the first place, while i taxed 1k from every friend (especially females cos guys go first laugh their ribs out before giving you 200 naira to add, i deserved it anyways) i had then and paid my fees the next three days.

my gee's parents were financially stable, but they were overly strict, my gee used to switch into depression anytime he saw a call from his parents, cos it always starts and ends with rebuke and emotional torture, ...

typing..

Gambling itself na suicide. The money you place on the bet is the rope while the slip on your hand is the stool.
Re: Have You Ever Considered Sucide ? What Happened ?(with Story) by Creativeace(m): 9:24am On Nov 10, 2021
Long story short, we eventually helped him pay the fees and he started healing from depression, but his phone was collected by these cult boys, he was at the wrong place at the wrong time, just a day to our first paper and he sank back into depression

I think what broke the camel's back was when he was made to fill a malpractice form after exchanging his answer sheet with one of his friends (who was suspiciously overlooked) so he stood a chance of getting suspended or even rusticated from school.

To conceal his suffering, he acted like he was fine (what we call denail in psychology) but deep down i knew gee wasnt that strong emotionally and i feared for him.

Gee was still smiling occasionally but became very secretive, one of our friends offered him a phone he wasnt using, but he playfully rejected it, he was giving up on life.

Long story short again gee became sucidal and decided the best way to make it happen was to make it look like a normal death.

So instead of taking his life abruptly, he

Typing
Re: Have You Ever Considered Sucide ? What Happened ?(with Story) by Creativeace(m): 9:38am On Nov 10, 2021
He decided to do it slowly !

Gee was inteligent sha, ill give him that so he somehow got a drug that was used to regulate hypertension ? (am not really sure about this) but in excess which he was taking, the drug would gradually weaken the walls of the heart and reduce arteriole function.

In simple terms he didnt want his parents to bear the stigma of having a son that committed sucide, so he decide to make it look like a heart attack.

Gee suffered one seizure but refused to go to the health care, so i knew something wasnt right, so i called his parents and they paid him a suprised visit, and took him to see a family doctor.

He told the doctor the things he has been ingesting for weeks and reasoned with him to keep it a secret from his parents but he didnt.

He suspended studies then to get full treatment, cos it took sometime to completely wean him off the effects of the drugs.

Known someone who has been sucidal, you can drop the experience here !

sucide is never an option

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Considered Sucide ? What Happened ?(with Story) by lolu2019: 9:52am On Nov 10, 2021
Yeah,2020 when I lost my job due to covid.but God came to my rescue. my friends and family was there for me.they tried in their own way to support me.they were all donating money for me.I thank God for Facebook cos some of them I don't even have their numbers.some we never even talked back then in school.thank God,they believed me.
Re: Have You Ever Considered Sucide ? What Happened ?(with Story) by Crowwejihadist: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2021
Creativeace:
He decided to do it slowly !

Gee was inteligent sha, ill give him that so he somehow got a drug that was used to regulate hypertension ? (am not really sure about this) but in excess which he was taking, the drug would gradually weaken the walls of the heart and reduce arteriole function.

In simple terms he didnt want his parents to bear the stigma of having a son that committed sucide, so he decide to make it look like a heart attack.

Gee suffered one seizure but refused to go to the health care, so i knew something wasnt right, so i called his parents and they paid him a suprised visit, and took him to see a family doctor.

He told the doctor the things he has been ingesting for weeks and reasoned with him to keep it a secret from his parents but he didnt.

He suspended studies then to get full treatment, cos it took sometime to completely wean him off the effects of the drugs.

Known someone who has been sucidal, you can drop the experience here !

sucide is never an option

Wow
Re: Have You Ever Considered Sucide ? What Happened ?(with Story) by Bluezy13(m): 10:08am On Nov 10, 2021
Growing up was really difficult.
Have you imagined the situation of going to school hungry after drinking only water and that feeling you have when the bell goes off for dismissal in the evening and your hungry mind reminds you that there is no food at home ?
Or that situation of managing two cups of garri for two to three days, sipping it.
Or the situation of eating semi ripe pawpaw and mangoes as long as there is a tiny visible yellow colour ?
That feeling you have when you have 2 Fs in your first semester first year meanwhile family and friends know you to be a bright student.

If I was never depressed to suicidal extent, I will never be. So I know not suicidal experience, and I know not who has.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Considered Sucide ? What Happened ?(with Story) by Cerebellum: 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
Crowwejihadist:

Wow

Are you a Fulani heardmangrin ?

(1) (Reply)

The Struggle To Right My Wrong / These Akwa Ibom People Are Helping Me With Something / Do You Prefer A Big Mama Or A Slim Mama Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.