Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Vat: FG Will Be The Biggest Winner If States Collect Vat - Tax Partner (PWC) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vat: FG Will Be The Biggest Winner If States Collect Vat - Tax Partner (PWC) (3371 Views)

"Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" / The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri / VAT: FG Rakes In ₦24.8 Billion From Bank Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vat: FG Will Be The Biggest Winner If States Collect Vat - Tax Partner (PWC) by Dovegrey: 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Birin Kebbi to be precise, I am still Nigerian, what state are you from Almijiri?
Aboki una go suffer eeeeh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vat: FG Will Be The Biggest Winner If States Collect Vat - Tax Partner (PWC) by AfonjaConehead: 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
Dovegrey:

Aboki una go suffer eeeeh

grin grin grin

Re: Vat: FG Will Be The Biggest Winner If States Collect Vat - Tax Partner (PWC) by Racoon(m): 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
This tax thing is the only hope the leeches northern controlled FG have to continue to feeder feed their region.Shit will really hit the fan for them mehn.No more money to embezzle to pay bandits/BH I guess.
Re: Vat: FG Will Be The Biggest Winner If States Collect Vat - Tax Partner (PWC) by Buckeyemedia1: 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
Racoon:
This tax thing is the only hope the leeches northern controlled FG have to continue to feeder feed their region.Shit will really hit the fan for them mehn.No more money to embezzle to pay bandits/BH I guess.
Racoon Number 1 Chief Wailer, We ask what does your state produce, what is the internal generated revenue of your state compared to Federal Allocation, it turns to rains of abuses for lack of defense?
Re: Vat: FG Will Be The Biggest Winner If States Collect Vat - Tax Partner (PWC) by Racoon(m): 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
We ask what does your state produce, what is the internal generated revenue of your state compared to Federal Allocation, it turns to rains of abuses for lack of defense?
One thing I know is that my region is not the headache of Nigeria but what has the parasitic leeches contributed except to run this false contraption of a country aground in their long politico- military reigns?

Have you seen the audited NNPC financial report they release-wherein they accumulated another chronic debt pillage? Why are your people opposing the states-VAT controlled frenzy that is sweeping around now?

3 Likes

Re: Vat: FG Will Be The Biggest Winner If States Collect Vat - Tax Partner (PWC) by Buckeyemedia1: 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
Racoon:
One thing I know is that my region is not the headache of Nigeria but what has the parasitic leeches contributed except to run this false contraption of a country aground in their long politico- military reigns?

Have you seen the audited NNPC financial report they release-wherein they accumulated another chronic debt pillage? Why are your people opposing the states-VAT controlled frenzy that is sweeping around now?
No ones fault you were birth in Nigeria, The Federal Republic of Nigeria was here before your folks, will be here after you, mention your state, with that we will ascertain your region, let us see what your state adds to the GDP of our great Nation?
Re: Vat: FG Will Be The Biggest Winner If States Collect Vat - Tax Partner (PWC) by Fernandeswagger(m): 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
Racoon:

Someone should answer the bolded grin
Re: Vat: FG Will Be The Biggest Winner If States Collect Vat - Tax Partner (PWC) by Buckeyemedia1: 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
Fernandeswagger:

Someone should answer the bolded grin
Local Governments should keep their resources & collect VAT, True Federalism is what we advocate, why should Local Government collect 35% of its earnings, & the Centre the State collects 50% from all Local Governments, What kind of cheating is that? Why should surulere Local Government, share Eti Osa’s money then carry it to Alausa for further decimation?
Re: Vat: FG Will Be The Biggest Winner If States Collect Vat - Tax Partner (PWC) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
OK you want a scenario that fits your narrow outlook? The people that makes the law say Federal shall collect you say no, so let them change it to Local Governments controls & collects revenue for their resources, same laws that gave the states the powers have stripped them off those powers, why are you complaining?
Which part of the Nigerian law is it written that FG shall collect?
Re: Vat: FG Will Be The Biggest Winner If States Collect Vat - Tax Partner (PWC) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
Racoon:
States go still dey collect money from the FG now, though, some go lose billions of naira, while some we gain billions of naira more.
Re: Vat: FG Will Be The Biggest Winner If States Collect Vat - Tax Partner (PWC) by Buckeyemedia1: 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Which part of the Nigerian law is it written that FG shall collect?
What is good for the goose, is good for the gander, same Laws of The Federation of Nigeria (L.F.N.) that presumably gave powers to the Federal Government has revoked those laws no more joint account, & has empowered the Local Governments to keep 60% of their revenue, States 25%, Federal 15%, both Federal Allocation & Internally generated, let us see if that your uncle will still aspire to be Governor or Local Government Chairman?
Re: Vat: FG Will Be The Biggest Winner If States Collect Vat - Tax Partner (PWC) by Fernandeswagger(m): 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Local Governments should keep their resources & collect VAT, True Federalism is what we advocate, why should Local Government collect 35% of its earnings, & the Centre the State collects 50% from all Local Governments, What kind of cheating is that? Why should surulere Local Government, share Eti Osa’s money then carry it to Alausa for further decimation?

Let's start with the state.

We'll get to the LGs.

You count one before two.

1 Like

Re: Vat: FG Will Be The Biggest Winner If States Collect Vat - Tax Partner (PWC) by Buckeyemedia1: 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
Fernandeswagger:

Let's start with the state.

We'll get to the LGs.

You count one before two.
Who are you to say how & when We should get started?
Re: Vat: FG Will Be The Biggest Winner If States Collect Vat - Tax Partner (PWC) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
What is good for the goose, is good for the gander, same Laws of The Federation of Nigeria (L.F.N.) that presumably gave powers to the Federal Government has revoked those laws no more joint account, & has empowered the Local Governments to keep 60% of their revenue, both Federal Allocation & Internally generated, let us see if that your uncle will still aspire to be Governor or Local Government Chairman?
I thought you had sense, that's why I quoted you.

Bye bye!
Re: Vat: FG Will Be The Biggest Winner If States Collect Vat - Tax Partner (PWC) by Buckeyemedia1: 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

Bye bye!
They should also give security votes money directly to the Local Governments, not to people like Ortom in the Centre (Makurdi) that will just embezzle the funds then be yelling all day, insecurity is in the various wards not in the state capital.
Re: Vat: FG Will Be The Biggest Winner If States Collect Vat - Tax Partner (PWC) by Buckeyemedia1: 11:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

Bye bye!
What made you assume I had discretion, do you know me from anywhere, have you read any of my books?
Re: Vat: FG Will Be The Biggest Winner If States Collect Vat - Tax Partner (PWC) by Fernandeswagger(m): 11:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Who are you to say how & when We should get started?

Oga approach the courts if you have an issue.

That's what Rivers State just did.

Nigeria is pretending to run a federal system when in reality it's a bloody unitary form if government.

This is just the beginning.

Approach the bench and speak for your LGs and stop berating the states.
Re: Vat: FG Will Be The Biggest Winner If States Collect Vat - Tax Partner (PWC) by Qtrpst4: 12:13am On Sep 13, 2021
50% goes to the state while the LGA gets 35% and FG gets 15% that's what is in the constitution but FIRS are doing otherwise

[quote author=Stephenszego2 post=105756971][/quote]
Re: Vat: FG Will Be The Biggest Winner If States Collect Vat - Tax Partner (PWC) by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:21am On Sep 13, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
OK you want a scenario that fits your narrow outlook? The people that makes the law say Federal shall collect you say no, so let them change it to Local Governments controls & collects revenue for their resources, same laws that gave the states the powers have stripped them off those powers, why are you complaining?
Strip who of which powers

Anyways, na the reality on ground I don tell you so!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Edo Really The Most Obified State In Nigeria? / JUST IN: Senate Unveils Tinubu’s Ministerial List Today / Ogun State Oath Scandal - A Shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.