Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Vat: FG Will Be The Biggest Winner If States Collect Vat - Tax Partner (PWC) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vat: FG Will Be The Biggest Winner If States Collect Vat - Tax Partner (PWC) (3369 Views)

"Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" / The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri / VAT: FG Rakes In ₦24.8 Billion From Bank Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vat: FG Will Be The Biggest Winner If States Collect Vat - Tax Partner (PWC) by JohnSin97: 1:58am On Sep 13, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
Coneheaded structures... always ready to sell out and betray for a morsel of amala et ewedu. grin

Flatin0 governors are better at that.
Re: Vat: FG Will Be The Biggest Winner If States Collect Vat - Tax Partner (PWC) by colorsofrainbow: 4:17am On Sep 13, 2021
nerdfrost:

U will regret not joining come December
Story!
Even if it's still real,a coin that will be worth $0.001 is better to be bought than wasting time mining
Re: Vat: FG Will Be The Biggest Winner If States Collect Vat - Tax Partner (PWC) by weyreypey: 5:14am On Sep 13, 2021
Stephenszego2:

The point is FG has jurisdiction over most of VAT generated so States clamouring for collection is not the solution.
The problem here is not whonis collecting but hownit is being shared i.e. mere 20% based on derivation (states collected from) and whooping 50% on equality and 30% based on their fake population data.

If states push to collect, FG still controls the bulk of VAT collection which .is from import VAT, international VAT, and From F.C.T.
Let the FG collect it's due. And States their consumption taxes. In this way the north should look for a means to make cattle rearers pay adequate tax
Re: Vat: FG Will Be The Biggest Winner If States Collect Vat - Tax Partner (PWC) by oyatz(m): 6:03am On Sep 13, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
The RMFAC should also review their distribution process, Local Governments should keep 60% of their revenue, whilst the states get 30%, FG 10%, not the present wayo States 50%, Local Governments 35%, FG 15%.

In true Federalism, there's nothing concerning RMFAC with Local Gov'ts.

Local Gov'ts are agaents of the States to bring development to the grass roots and should NOT be used as a vehicle for sharing revenues.

Before the 1976 military imposed reform of Local Gov't administration, each Region/State created the number of Local Gov'ts they wanted and financed them.
Re: Vat: FG Will Be The Biggest Winner If States Collect Vat - Tax Partner (PWC) by armodilo(m): 7:38am On Sep 13, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
How real is this? Is it not fake?
This is actually very genuine. I mine pi myself cheesy
Re: Vat: FG Will Be The Biggest Winner If States Collect Vat - Tax Partner (PWC) by colorsofrainbow: 7:58am On Sep 13, 2021
armodilo:

This is actually very genuine. I mine pi myself cheesy

How are you guys sure is a waste of time bro?
How much pi do you have?
Re: Vat: FG Will Be The Biggest Winner If States Collect Vat - Tax Partner (PWC) by colorsofrainbow: 8:17am On Sep 13, 2021
nerdfrost:

I laugh in Portuguese... grin u said it'll be worth $0.001

Which research u don make,u know how many pioneers dey like this so,u know how many apps are being created that will accept pi at main net??
U no do research,u just dey talk 0.001 grin

Senior man,e go do u like film

Trust me,u go regret am
Story..chief calm down and see for yourself.
December go reach I go ask you howfar.

Pi will be worth $0.001 at launch then take 1 year to hit $1
Re: Vat: FG Will Be The Biggest Winner If States Collect Vat - Tax Partner (PWC) by lereinter(m): 8:23am On Sep 13, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Restructuring by the same blind criminals? A bad tree can never yield good fruits, keep deceiving yourself, they will only enrich themselves & family more.

So it's your pastor or Alfa that will Restructure nigeria
Re: Vat: FG Will Be The Biggest Winner If States Collect Vat - Tax Partner (PWC) by armodilo(m): 10:52am On Sep 13, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

How are you guys sure is a waste of time bro?
How much pi do you have?

I have about 71. That's on my previous device though. I started mining some time in june I think.
Re: Vat: FG Will Be The Biggest Winner If States Collect Vat - Tax Partner (PWC) by colorsofrainbow: 11:09am On Sep 13, 2021
armodilo:

I have about 71. That's on my previous device though. I started mining some time in june I think.
On your previous device?
Meaning you have more now or you ve stopped mining?
Re: Vat: FG Will Be The Biggest Winner If States Collect Vat - Tax Partner (PWC) by armodilo(m): 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

On your previous device?
Meaning you have more now or you ve stopped mining?

Pending when I have some extra cash to fix it. I am using my friend's old phone for the time being.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Jonathan Were Igbo / I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage - Dora Akunyili / Resource Control : Asari Dokubo threatens Northerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.