Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

What Shld I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Shld I Do? (2177 Views)

Am Hurting... What Shld I Do / I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? / I Love My Gf But She's Older, What Shld I Do Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Shld I Do? by MrsChima1(f): 3:53pm On May 26, 2011
No shit, Sherlock. undecided
Re: What Shld I Do? by MrsChima1(f): 3:57pm On May 26, 2011
obowunmi:

Livedit, said it well. Take heart me lady ---three yrs of time is no joke.

Oh well.  Anything we do in life is a gamble and she gotten the bad end of the stick.  You could either embrace the WOE AS ME or used what you have learned and move on.  It would not change anything that happened and the boy is smiling toward the altar.
Re: What Shld I Do? by yemre: 4:15pm On May 26, 2011
Well, my dear, like most people have said, that's lyf 4 u. the earlier you learn from it, the better for u. most wise lessons are learned the hard way. never mind though, u'll get over it, its just a matter of tym and it's sure gonna do nothin than make u wiser and stronger.
One more thing, a lot of people make mistakes assuming that because i helped this person or assist that when he/she needed help and someone to run to does not necessarily mean that that person would marry or commit him'herself just to pay back for those times.

in lyf, we all have our down tym when we need someone to lean on, and interestingly, God always bring that person. It could come in any form. just take it or leave it, its called destiny.

u might not be his ideal girl in the first place, but he had stayed just for him to pass that phase. Meanwhile, if u had read the handwriting on the wall betwwen the lines, you must have known this for long. I'm a guy and i know what i mean.

All the same, put that behind u and move ahead.

Good luck
Re: What Shld I Do? by BABE3: 4:20pm On May 26, 2011
fork adict:

Seriously? Are you that mean??

lol--Fork Addict! I'm surprised you're 'talking' to me.  cheesy

Nah---Jokes. Jokes. I didn't mean that.
Re: What Shld I Do? by forkadict(m): 4:26pm On May 26, 2011
^^^^ Haba. Why on earth should i not talk to you?
Re: What Shld I Do? by BABE3: 4:31pm On May 26, 2011
fork adict:

^^^^ Haba. Why on earth should i not talk to you?

hmmm- we both know why on earth you shouldn't be talking to me. grin Anyways, it's all good. smiley
Re: What Shld I Do? by forkadict(m): 4:49pm On May 26, 2011
^^^^ How are you doing?
Re: What Shld I Do? by BABE3: 5:47pm On May 26, 2011
fork adict:

^^^^ How are you doing?

I'm good! School and all~~ Still recovering from y'alls bashing. smiley
Re: What Shld I Do? by forkadict(m): 8:29am On May 27, 2011
BABE!:

I'm good! School and all~~ Still recovering from y'alls bashing. smiley
Lol. That's part of the hazards of being a nairalander. But please get my point. I may disagree on any issue with you or anybody and may express my reservations in very strong and sometimes offensive terms depending on how passionately i feel about the topic but that doesn't mean i shouldn't talk to you the next minute on another post. Good to know that school's good anyways.
Re: What Shld I Do? by BABE3: 8:42am On May 27, 2011
^^^ Aight. smiley
Re: What Shld I Do? by forkadict(m): 8:50am On May 27, 2011
^^^ Yaay. You are back online. Saw you were offline a couple of minutes ago and thot it would take a while before you'd be online. How are you today?
Re: What Shld I Do? by BABE3: 8:57am On May 27, 2011
^^ uhn uhn! I'm back! Well, today is a good day~~it's a Friday, so it's awesome! cheesy

You?
Re: What Shld I Do? by Ekpoma1: 8:59am On May 27, 2011
^Thread derailers. U guyz should get d hell out of here jor. Dnt u both have facebook a/c? Go there flirt with each oda.
Re: What Shld I Do? by BABE3: 9:02am On May 27, 2011
Ekpoma1:

^Thread derailers. U guyz should get d hell out of here jor. Dnt u both have facebook a/c? Go there flirt with each oda.

haha  undecided -- I see you've started using Engine oil to fry your plantain!
Re: What Shld I Do? by forkadict(m): 9:11am On May 27, 2011
Ekpoma1:

Na you suppose commot this thread for me and BABE. Isnt that so BABE darling?
Re: What Shld I Do? by BABE3: 9:14am On May 27, 2011
fork adict:

Na you suppose commot this thread for me and BABE. Isnt that so BABE darling?

Don't mind him. Akproko! Funny thing is, he didn't even have non' to say to the OP, he just came and left---lol--Moving on~~
Re: What Shld I Do? by Ekpoma1: 9:25am On May 27, 2011
I have passed d message i have for thread derailers. BABE i can see u have recovered for the state of coma u went to when Advocator dumped ur flat as.s and worst of all u couldnt find a beta replacement or rather u found a beta replacment in fork adict. *sad*
Re: What Shld I Do? by Ekpoma1: 9:29am On May 27, 2011
Mr. Mod. I mean FLAT AS.S. Dnt change any word of mine with my consent. Word!
Re: What Shld I Do? by forkadict(m): 9:31am On May 27, 2011
Ekpoma1:

I have passed d message i have for thread derailers. BABE i can see u have recovered for the state of coma u went to when Advocator dumped your flat behind and worst of all u couldnt find a beta replacement or rather u found a beta replacment in fork adict. *sad*
Well i take solace in your signature. I have since accepted you the way you are- A lunatic. Advocator ko, trafficator ni.
BABE darling, dont mind this clown. Are you by any means on skype?
Re: What Shld I Do? by DaDoctor: 9:37am On May 27, 2011
LOLLLLLLLL,
Babe, i see wolves all around
By their names we shall no them oh!
Re: What Shld I Do? by BABE3: 9:40am On May 27, 2011
Ekpoma1:

I have passed d message i have for thread derailers. BABE i can see u have recovered for the state of coma u went to when Advocator dumped your flat behind and worst of all u couldnt find a beta replacement or rather u found a beta replacment in fork adict. *sad*

LMAOO----**laughs and giggles** **smh** My guy cool down abeg!! Biko! If you think that was a good come-back, you no try atall. All in all sha, calm down.  wink

@Fork-Adict--Wetin you sef con dey talk now--which one is skype again---
Re: What Shld I Do? by DaDoctor: 9:45am On May 27, 2011
@ BABE , YET AGAIN, watch your back!!!!
lol,
Re: What Shld I Do? by Ekpoma1: 9:48am On May 27, 2011
Da Doctor:

LOLLLLLLLL,
Babe, i see wolf around
By their name(Fork adict) we shall no them oh!
EXACTLY!!!
Re: What Shld I Do? by BABE3: 9:49am On May 27, 2011
Da Doctor:

@ BABE , YET AGAIN, watch your back!!!!
lol,

lol---I'm watching it!

@ Ekpoma1: pls do I know you? Have we met officially on NL?
Re: What Shld I Do? by DaDoctor: 9:56am On May 27, 2011
@Ekpoma1, this cud be the break, use it well

@BABE, i am waiting for mine.

lol,
Re: What Shld I Do? by BABE3: 10:01am On May 27, 2011
what the 4UCKKKKKKK!?!! Error!!! Doctor now-- haba! I'm not like that abeg. Chei! See my life! LOL---

I was just asking coz he seems to know quite alot about BABE!
Re: What Shld I Do? by Ekpoma1: 10:03am On May 27, 2011
BABE!:

@ Ekpoma1: pls do I know you? Have we met officially on NL?

What warranted these kind of questions? I strongly believe these ur questions was not as a result of my comments/posts above?
Da Doctor:

lol,
Lol
Re: What Shld I Do? by DaDoctor: 10:04am On May 27, 2011
lol, No be wetin you think o!

Oya sorry,

knows much about BABE!? How na

ok , make we leave am here.

ndo!pele! mabinu o!
Re: What Shld I Do? by DaDoctor: 10:05am On May 27, 2011
@Ekpoma1

Take time o, leave that chic alone, no begin form wafi guy for here o.

lol,

abi u no dey used to meeting people, a fine chic at that o
abeg o
Re: What Shld I Do? by forkadict(m): 10:07am On May 27, 2011
Da Doctor:

lol,
Okaaaaaaay. Now i see. Ekpoma and Da Doctor. why una dey do like dis? Why una wan pour sand inside my garri? Abeg maake una free BABE for me o. I take God beg una.

BABE!:

LMAOO----**laughs and giggles** **smh** My guy cool down abeg!! Biko! If you think that was a good come-back, you no try atall. All in all sha, calm down.  wink

@Fork-Adict--Wetin you sef con dey talk now--which one is skype again---
Skype na social networking package. You download it on your PC and use it to chat with and call your friends anywhere in the world who are also registerd. i guess you aint on it. I think i need to figure out a more effective means of communication between us. i'll get back to you.
Re: What Shld I Do? by Ekpoma1: 10:09am On May 27, 2011
Da doctor, are u serious? U mean she is pretty?
Re: What Shld I Do? by BABE3: 10:13am On May 27, 2011
fork adict:

Okaaaaaaay. Now i see. Ekpoma and Da Doctor. why una dey do like dis? Why una wan pour sand inside my garri? Abeg maake una free BABE for me o. I take God beg una.
Skype na social networking package. You download it on your PC and use it to chat with and call your friends anywhere in the world who are also registerd. i guess you aint on it. I think i need to figure out a more effective means of communication between us. i'll get back to you.

Which garri now--- There was never garri in the first place.

Chei! See embarassment. Fork adict, I know what Skype is. Effective way of communicating? eh! Chesus o! **sighs**

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can U Date Or Marry An Ugly Girl / Things that stand you out as a REAL man / The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love? Who'd You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.